JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I am actually so happy for jess. Her past choices haven't been the best and things don't exactly look great on paper but right now she has a husband who seems to adore her and she lives to make those kids happy and give them a memorable childhood. Things seem to be really good for her at the moment and I am happy for her!!

I do wish she would just not mention drake at all though. Even though she technically isn't bashing him it is still negative drama that her kids won't want to look back on or have shared. It sucks he doesn't step up but she is so good at ignoring negativity and rising above it in other areas I hope she eventually gets to that place with the whole drake issue for the kids
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Itsjess2 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Ugh! She ruins everything! My husband and I were going to get those shirts but as a costume to the Halloween party we have coming up, thanks for ruining my pregnancy costume Jessss!!! Issues man, that girl is nothing but trying to make up for her childhood, says a lot about her actually
How is it ruined because she wore it? Kinda seems ridiculous to let some person that you don't even know in real life ruin something like that for you. Just wear the damn shirt and get over yourself
Exactly. Wear the shirts and get over it. It's not like you and Jess are gonna be in the same place at the same time in the same outfit, or that anyone will give a shit besides you.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Itsjess2 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Ugh! She ruins everything! My husband and I were going to get those shirts but as a costume to the Halloween party we have coming up, thanks for ruining my pregnancy costume Jessss!!! Issues man, that girl is nothing but trying to make up for her childhood, says a lot about her actually
How is it ruined because she wore it? Kinda seems ridiculous to let some person that you don't even know in real life ruin something like that for you. Just wear the damn shirt and get over yourself
Exactly. Wear the shirts and get over it. It's not like you and Jess are gonna be in the same place at the same time in the same outfit, or that anyone will give a shit besides you.
I'll never understand how some people act like this. My son has pretty much the exact wardrobe as the twins and I don't even look into it. This reminds me when Tayler said how she was going to have an owl themed baby shower for anberlin, and someone went off saying how now they have to change their own baby shower theme because they don't want the same as Tayler.
You'll never cross paths with these youtubers, yet have someone in your personal life say, "omg I saw ___ wearing the same shirts you!" Just wear the shirts lol.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

atr1252 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016102 ... e52e8c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
The evolution is so amazingly funny

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I knew I wasn't the only one who cringed when I saw those dumb ass pumpkin patch pictures. Chris is so ugly and why the hell does he always wear skinny jeans with vans. He dresses like a damn 8th grader. I've always wanted one of those pregnancy Skelton shirts but I wasn't ever pregnant during Halloween with my two kids. I thought they were cute. But now I think they look stupid seeing her wear one. Jessica has to ruin everything
Jesss dresses like she's still in high school.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

annapaulndaniel wrote:I am actually so happy for jess. Her past choices haven't been the best and things don't exactly look great on paper but right now she has a husband who seems to adore her and she lives to make those kids happy and give them a memorable childhood. Things seem to be really good for her at the moment and I am happy for her!!

I do wish she would just not mention drake at all though. Even though she technically isn't bashing him it is still negative drama that her kids won't want to look back on or have shared. It sucks he doesn't step up but she is so good at ignoring negativity and rising above it in other areas I hope she eventually gets to that place with the whole drake issue for the kids
Yeah she is so good at ignoring negativity with a new husband and baby. That's her solution for everything. Just lost your job? Be like Jessica and get you a new man and trap him for a little while with a baby! Just got your car towed? Get you a new man/baby! Recent loss in the family? Just get you a new man! Duh!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:I knew I wasn't the only one who cringed when I saw those dumb ass pumpkin patch pictures. Chris is so ugly and why the hell does he always wear skinny jeans with vans. He dresses like a damn 8th grader. I've always wanted one of those pregnancy Skelton shirts but I wasn't ever pregnant during Halloween with my two kids. I thought they were cute. But now I think they look stupid seeing her wear one. Jessica has to ruin everything
Jesss dresses like she's still in high school.
I'd say 2008 middle schooler with Hollister and Aeropostle clothes at 24-25? Lol

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Have you noticed how each of Jesse's boyfriends has gained weight while dating / impregnating her? I think you can still find pics of Gabe as they got together and Drake's gain was very apparent. Now in one of the old wives' tales video Chris said he's gained weight too.
Jessica's bad eating habits affect her penises too huh?
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

hannahbanana wrote: I'll never understand how some people act like this. My son has pretty much the exact wardrobe as the twins and I don't even look into it. This reminds me when Tayler said how she was going to have an owl themed baby shower for anberlin, and someone went off saying how now they have to change their own baby shower theme because they don't want the same as Tayler.
You'll never cross paths with these youtubers, yet have someone in your personal life say, "omg I saw ___ wearing the same shirts you!" Just wear the shirts lol.
I have seen people here get upset when YouTubers/Instagrammers they dislike have the same due date as them. Even with previous children they had I have seen people say "Oh great! She is due on my son's birthday. Ugh!" I don't get it! There has recently been a ton of instagram moms I don't like that have announced they are due around the same time as me, and I think it is really cool! There is no reason to be upset about someone being due around the same time as you.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Ah, didn't know about this. Thank you so so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Deleted

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Ahhhh, sorry guys. Tried to respond to whoever told me to DL tapatalk to see the pics on here and I'm having technical difficulties. Thank you to the person who suggested it.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

The only beef I have with those shirts is she wore them to a pumpkin patch. It's not a Halloween party by any means, but she dresses the kids and herself in Halloween attire to buy pumpkins. If it were some sort of Halloween carnival, that would be different. If it's literally just a place to buy pumpkins, getting all dressed up for that is stupid.

HAHAHAHA, twomommies! The 2008 middle schooler description is SPOT ON! I graduated middle school in 2008, and the kids in my school dressed just like Jess does now.

On the topic of having the same thing as other YouTube/IG mommies, it's not a big deal. The only thing Jess actually ruined for me was the respect I once had for her. Jess and I have the same major, but she's not ruining it for me. Then again, I'm graduating in seven months. She's graduating in seventy years.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

vonniebeth wrote:The only beef I have with those shirts is she wore them to a pumpkin patch. It's not a Halloween party by any means, but she dresses the kids and herself in Halloween attire to buy pumpkins. If it were some sort of Halloween carnival, that would be different. If it's literally just a place to buy pumpkins, getting all dressed up for that is stupid.

HAHAHAHA, twomommies! The 2008 middle schooler description is SPOT ON! I graduated middle school in 2008, and the kids in my school dressed just like Jess does now.

On the topic of having the same thing as other YouTube/IG mommies, it's not a big deal. The only thing Jess actually ruined for me was the respect I once had for her. Jess and I have the same major, but she's not ruining it for me. Then again, I'm graduating in seven months. She's graduating in seventy years.
I have the same major too! I'm a freshman but will be done on time unlike someone we all know....lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Pumpkin patch video is up. Very short vlog of just Jess talking about her belly, how this was the first time they used all 12 seats in her van, montages of the kids going on rides. That's pretty much it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vonniebeth wrote:The only beef I have with those shirts is she wore them to a pumpkin patch. It's not a Halloween party by any means, but she dresses the kids and herself in Halloween attire to buy pumpkins. If it were some sort of Halloween carnival, that would be different. If it's literally just a place to buy pumpkins, getting all dressed up for that is stupid.

I dressed similar to her when I graduated ms in 2008 as well lolol

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Hey guys... just one week until jess *hopefully* has her Halloween baby. (winky face)
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gemmie wrote:Hey guys... just one week until jess *hopefully* has her Halloween baby. (winky face)
She wishes with that walking out the baby stuff! I hope so she shuts up.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Anyone think she'll try to hold it in/hide/ignore it if she goes into labour just before/during Halloween? :D
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LilaLavender wrote:Anyone think she'll try to hold it in/hide/ignore it if she goes into labour just before/during Halloween? :D
Lol gurl you're funny. There's no way because
A: Her vagina will not be capable of holding anything in once labor starts because that baby is gonna slide right out.
B: She is such an attention whore, there is NO WAY she will hide it and not post all over social media. If she could have her phone up her vagina to give a live stream, she would.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”