KKandBabyJ/Keren Swan | Part 1

alexnicole1098
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandbabyj/keren swan

Unread post by alexnicole1098 »

nicelydone wrote:Well she is pregnant, plus it's a very serious situation (if true). I had a full breakdown because an egg fell out of my fridge while I was pregnant, I can't imagine how I'd act over if people were challenging me over a clown in my yard.
Or if you were being accused of intentionally scaring your son for views. I'd be pissed off so I don't blame her. And normally she's really sweet. But you know what everyone breaks down at some point. And all these people saying things about her and her family gets really hard to deal with. That was probably just her breaking point. And I'm pretty sure everyone here has had a breaking point before. And everyone most likely curses. So who cares.

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

alexnicole1098 wrote:
nicelydone wrote:Well she is pregnant, plus it's a very serious situation (if true). I had a full breakdown because an egg fell out of my fridge while I was pregnant, I can't imagine how I'd act over if people were challenging me over a clown in my yard.
Or if you were being accused of intentionally scaring your son for views. I'd be pissed off so I don't blame her. And normally she's really sweet. But you know what everyone breaks down at some point. And all these people saying things about her and her family gets really hard to deal with. That was probably just her breaking point. And I'm pretty sure everyone here has had a breaking point before. And everyone most likely curses. So who cares.

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Tapatalk
yes but she is supposedly a "role model" . she knows she has young viewers and followers. And her stooping to that level as a mother and an adult to argue with a little kid is just pathetic. I'm sorry but it is. i understand being preggo and the hormones making you moody but you can still control yourself...
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ameenruby wrote:The only illegal thing the clown did was trespass police won't investigate someone trespassing it's not worth their time. Dressing up as a clown, and scaring people how ever isn't illegal. Nether is someone messaging you saying they know where you live while stating your address. While it is creepy it isn't illegal. There's absolutely nothing for police to investigate. When someone robbed the family shop they vlogged how the robber got in, what he stole, and the damage that was done. They said police were investigating that, but guess what... what vlog is still upc and was never put on private while there was an ongoing investigation. These lies are snow balling, and at her age she should know she'll have to keep coming up with lies to cover her previous ones.

To the person who said we shouldn't be saying it was fake no one is out right saying it's fake, and you must believe me when I say that it is. We are all simplify speculating why we think it was staged. Nothing wrong with that.

I CANT believe Kerens language, and how fast she went from an adult to immature teenager on twitter. I understand standing up for yourself, but stepping down to said persons immaturity is pathetic, and inexcusable. She's an adult, and the child was well a child. Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actually police urge people who see clowns to call 911 immediately. Bc they usually are very violent and attack. also stalker emails can actually be used to file an investigation if they make threats or something. You dont take that crap lightly...
ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
ameenruby wrote:The only illegal thing the clown did was trespass police won't investigate someone trespassing it's not worth their time. Dressing up as a clown, and scaring people how ever isn't illegal. Nether is someone messaging you saying they know where you live while stating your address. While it is creepy it isn't illegal. There's absolutely nothing for police to investigate. When someone robbed the family shop they vlogged how the robber got in, what he stole, and the damage that was done. They said police were investigating that, but guess what... what vlog is still upc and was never put on private while there was an ongoing investigation. These lies are snow balling, and at her age she should know she'll have to keep coming up with lies to cover her previous ones.

To the person who said we shouldn't be saying it was fake no one is out right saying it's fake, and you must believe me when I say that it is. We are all simplify speculating why we think it was staged. Nothing wrong with that.

I CANT believe Kerens language, and how fast she went from an adult to immature teenager on twitter. I understand standing up for yourself, but stepping down to said persons immaturity is pathetic, and inexcusable. She's an adult, and the child was well a child. Get over it.

actually police urge people who see clowns to call 911 immediately. Bc they usually are very violent and attack. also stalker emails can actually be used to file an investigation if they make threats or something. You dont take that crap lightly...

They do urge you to call 911 immediately BUT they DIDN'T. They openly admitted to not even calling the police. If you don't call police as soon as the sighting happens there's nothing you can do. Keren also said they didn't threaten them in the email it was just off putting that someone was able to figure out their address. The email can't be used for anything, and even if they did threaten her police still wouldn't be able to do anything until a threat was put into action. Until then a treat is just that words.

nicelydone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicelydone »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:yes but she is supposedly a "role model" . she knows she has young viewers and followers. And her stooping to that level as a mother and an adult to argue with a little kid is just pathetic. I'm sorry but it is. i understand being preggo and the hormones making you moody but you can still control yourself...
I feel you but Keren said something about the girl's baby and she had "mama" in her username, so I don't think it was that little of a kid. The majority of it is deleted now though so we can't go back and look.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Lol Keren sounds like a bitchy little girl. Are they with a network or agent? If they are then they won't like that.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Keren's just pissed that everyone saw how fake and staged that clown bullshit was, Khoa is trying to completely move forward like they never put out those videos. Could they possibly be any more guilty? And seriously, defending Keren on the way she acted on twitter?! Every other youtuber would get ripped a new one for that. I've said it since day 1, she isn't bullshitting me with that fake ass snow white voice. I don't know how others can't see right through her, she's a bitch just like Britney, and just like Britney, their Twitter shows their true colors
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I don't think they faked it. Keren and khoa idolise Jackson they would not do something to scare or alarm him. That clown was creepy as hell.
heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

Actually idk about where you live, but anyone over the age of 16 caught wearing a clown mask or any mask for that matter gets a automatic 5 years in jail. That's illegal, at least in Virginia where I live.

Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

Defends herself on social media, gets ousted by her fiance, claims she's so proud of herself for standing her ground... then deletes the majority of the posts she was so proud of. LOL
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Got2beGhost wrote:Defends herself on social media, gets ousted by her fiance, claims she's so proud of herself for standing her ground... then deletes the majority of the posts she was so proud of. LOL
Lol yup! I think this all snowballed waaaay out of their control and now they're frustrated about the whole situation, like I said, they could have just aaid it was a Halloween prank. But at least they wouldn't have to keep making up lies
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

Keren is a child. It's honesty pathetic.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Holy cow that twitter rant was cringeworthy. Thank god Jackson has Khoa so he can learn a little class and how to act like an adult when he's older. Keren still acts like a high schooler.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And i absolutely hate using the "i'm pregnant" card as an excuse to be a total b*^&# . that doesnt give you an excuse to act like that when you have a child that will look up to you one day -_- i totally get being upset/pissed and making a general statement on twitter that this isnt fake and that you wouldnt do that (aka defending yourself) but dont throw insults at a random twitter user, get into a petty high school fight calling them names, and swear left and right knowing the young viewers you have and blame it on pregnancy. Being pregnant doesnt take away your ability to act like a decent human being
ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

heyjordynhey wrote:

Actually idk about where you live, but anyone over the age of 16 caught wearing a clown mask or any mask for that matter gets a automatic 5 years in jail. That's illegal, at least in Virginia where I live.

That's a crazy "law" and one I doubt exist. We live in a world that's a feee country. People are free to choose if they want to wear a clown mask. It's what they choose to do after putting in the mask that would make it illegal. If that were a law a lot of people will be getting arrested on Halloween for dressing as clowns.

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I currently live in VA also, the law is that it's a felony to conceal your face in public. There is no law about a clown masks and obviously the law isn't meant to include adults dressing up for Halloween. I live super close to DC and obviously the law makes sense around the area because of threats but it's not specifically about clown masks.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ameenruby wrote:
heyjordynhey wrote:

That's a crazy "law" and one I doubt exist. We live in a world that's a feee country. People are free to choose if they want to wear a clown mask. It's what they choose to do after putting in the mask that would make it illegal. If that were a law a lot of people will be getting arrested on Halloween for dressing as clowns.

well actually in my state we have a similar thing. if anyone is wearing those creepy clown costumes, we are told to report it to police ASAP and if caught you will be arrested.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I saw right through Keren the moment I watched her "Dear mother in law" video.

:love2:
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Emcee wrote:I saw right through Keren the moment I watched her "Dear mother in law" video.

Which coincidentally has been removed.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Emcee wrote:I saw right through Keren the moment I watched her "Dear mother in law" video.

Ditto! That's what made me change my mind about her

Return to “KKandBabyJ”