DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Snarklover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by Snarklover »

Did anyone else catch in Finn's one year update when Missy starts to play peek-a-boo she accidentally starts to say "Where's Ollie?" Instead of "Where's Finn?"? I know Mom's slip on names all the time, but it sure looked bad to me in light of her obvious favoritism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I think the favouritism has something to do with Missy being thankful to have any baby after her miscarriages, and she sees it as a miracle Oliver even survived while she had a septum in her uterus and had to be delivered by emergency c-section.
So I'm sure she didn't think about the fact he wasn't what she had in mind as much as she has with Finn.

Once that was fixed, she thought she would have no reason to not get what she wanted, a perfect pregnancy with a perfect little girl and a perfect VBAC.

Instead she was in labour for "literally a month" with yet another big, and she dilated halfway and ended up having another c-section anyway and ended up with a baby that initially looked less than perfect.
heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

Snarklover wrote:Did anyone else catch in Finn's one year update when Missy starts to play peek-a-boo she accidentally starts to say "Where's Ollie?" Instead of "Where's Finn?"? I know Mom's slip on names all the time, but it sure looked bad to me in light of her obvious favoritism.

This was my exact thought. I heard her say that and was surprised they left that in.

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

One thing with Ollie vs Finn, I remember looking at past vlogs and all of Ollie's little achievements would be addressed and you could see how happy and excited Missy and Bryan were when he learnt new things. Finn on the other hand, I know we have seen him blow kisses in the vlog before, but we (unless I missed it) haven't seen him play peek-a-boo or wave or properly say Muma or Dada. I feel like especially him saying Muma and Dada they would talk about more in the vlog.

And I feel like Missy sees Finn more as an inconvenience than a little human who is still dependent on her. The fact that its always "He is so attached to me, he is clingy" seems to be the main thing she talks about (when we rarely see it) and the fact she dwells on it makes me think she wants him to hurry up and grow up so she can chuck him in the playpen.

Also, we all know Bryan especially will try and gain views and cash anyway possible, so why do they not show more Finn? I think they are that deeded that everyone loves Ollie (which I know a lot of minions do) and therefore they don't want to see Finn, and that gives them a reason to show off Ollie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Look at Missy worrying more about her phone than filming her so called 1 year update hahahaha

Why is she sharing things like Finn is wearing 9 months clothes? What about all the good things he does...like not be a brat like his big brother Ollie!!

I love how Missy claimed "he sees me and he just wants to rip my shirt open and start eating"....I'm sorry that is just too personal of a comment...this chick needs to take vlogging 101 all over again!!

Then she says she was bummed because he saw and thought of food.....yeah...he's 1....get real Missy...you don't do anything with the poor kid but nurse him anyway....everyone else takes care of him so why would he want to do anything with you?? Go back to your phone and play with that....that's your real first born anyway :D
That picture! Finn looks so uncomfortable! I don't get how Missy says he is so clingy and if he sees her, he wants her. She's delusional. Every time they're out, someone else is holding him, and he seems fine with it. At Vlogger Fair when they were still friends with SlyFox, Hannah was carrying him all day and said she didn't even get a chance to eat.
She just seems annoyed with him so often. And that ridiculous race she did with Ollie and Finn on those riding toys-- it was so obvious Finn was unclear on the concept, and she did it over and over. It's so rare to see her kissing on Finn, like she does with Ollie.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

This might be reaching but I feel like Missy's family favours Ollie more as well. Not to the same degree as Missy and Bryan, but maybe because Ollie was their first grandchild/nephew?
The only people who seemed to seem to love them equally are Bryan's mom and Bev.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
MTcutie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MTcutie »

lmmomSD wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:
Do you notice just in this video how vocal Oliver used to be?
Just constant baby babble and now he pretty much seems to only repeat what he is told to repeat.
It's like his personality was zapped.
Could he be on the spectrum of autism?
As much as I cannot stand this family, I would never wish that on my worst enemy.
My cousin's son was developmentally on track and when he was a toddler he stopped speaking, communicating, having emotions and he was diagnosed as being austistic.
Many years later, hundreds of thousands of dollars poured into therapy, doctors, schooling, personal therapists this child is thriving.
Unfortunately I don't see Bryan & missy doing any of these things for their children. Keep spending on your music which is toilet noise, buying unnecessary things, and ignoring your children.
It really all adds up now that I think about it.
I also wouldn't be surprised if Ollie needed hearing aids and that is part to blame for his speech delays.
Wish there were YT laws to protect children being filmed. And somehow he could get tested and get him on track to be a productive member of society unlike his parents!
Grrrrr......

That's a lot of diagnosing. I think once Ollie goes to school he will start to thrive socially. He seems to have plenty to say when he's not pressured to say something specific for the camera.
My son has Aspergers, and although Ollie concerns me, I wouldn't say he has anything on the spectrum because I don't see anything but what Bryan chooses to show us. It's an interesting theory, but we just can't know unless they catch a clue and get him checked out. There are so many things it could be. All we can do is guess until he gets older and (hopefully) goes to a school where if he is still having issues beyond being spoiled, he can get evaluated. Because Bryan and Missy won't admit there's anything wrong with their Miracle Child.
Please, God-- don't let them homeschool!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Don't kids in California automatically get tested as toddlers? I think by law they have to...?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

ladymama wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016102 ... b788b7.jpg[/img]

And today on "shit that didn't happen"

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Hint of them starting his own toy channel with the treasure chest? I think I saw a snap of Peyton and Liv announcing their channel..
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016102 ... 6798a8.jpg[/img]

Wtf look how many views on this video already. I'm sure it's because of the damn title Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

That's a lot of diagnosing. I think once Ollie goes to school he will start to thrive socially. He seems to have plenty to say when he's not pressured to say something specific for the camera.[/quote]
My son has Aspergers, and although Ollie concerns me, I wouldn't say he has anything on the spectrum because I don't see anything but what Bryan chooses to show us. It's an interesting theory, but we just can't know unless they catch a clue and get him checked out. There are so many things it could be. All we can do is guess until he gets older and (hopefully) goes to a school where if he is still having issues beyond being spoiled, he can get evaluated. Because Bryan and Missy won't admit there's anything wrong with their Miracle Child.
Please, God-- don't let them homeschool!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Don't kids in California automatically get tested as toddlers? I think by law they have to...?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/quote]
Californian here, I have two kids - one who is 4 yrs old and they've never been tested, at least to my knowledge.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

They really don't see anything wrong with leaving Finn alone... they are lucky he hasn't already choked.

Umm... who even plays piano in the family? I've never even heard Missy say she wanted to, except for in the vlog today. And considering how big a present it was she didn't seem as excited as a normal person would be.

And there's a stark difference between Katie's present to Cullen and Bryan's present to Missy.
Bryan buys this fancy piano, she looks mildly excited. Katie on the other hand give Cullen gifts he freaks out over, but more importantly she almost made him cry just from the card.

Though Missy was sweet when she saw the flagpole, it actually had sentimental value whereas I feel the piano was more for Bryan

I might be being too harsh (Its directed more to Bryan than Missy)
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

There goes Bryan buying an extravagant piano...that will probably just sit there and look pretty...Ollie has a new toy...again. Mithy was way more excited about the flagpole, which I agree was a sweet gesture. Totally overshadowed Bryans gift.

She is such a spoiled brat honestly...what the hell? Nobody makes Missy's cake? Only her

And of course Ollie is allowed to blow out Finns candle...but printheth must do it herself. Ugh!!! I can't with these people!!! Honestly I need to just stop watching them

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

As people have said, Bryan got Missy a piano. It's beautiful, but does anyone even play piano? Missy? Bryan?

Also, I looked up the price for kicks. Baby grands are expensive, so I knew this fancy tinier version was going to be killer.

The exact one he got was $12,300. Not as much as some baby grands, but still, I about choked on my drink when I read that LOL I couldn't imagine spending so much money on something like that, unless I was a full on professional pianist. I'd rather spend that on like...nice groceries, college, a nice older or used car...

Plus side, Bryan could hire a voice teacher and never have to leave his house because he/she could come over and use their piano.
Last edited by tintin15 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I had a feeling the piano was more for Bryan's "music" he will have someone play on his next album (sigh) :(
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The difference is Cullen and Katie genuinely love each other and are still over the moon with each other after all the years they have been together, something like a sweet card is enough to bring out the waterworks (I'm glad Cullen didn't lose it, bc seeing men cry tears me to bits and i would have been crying over my lunch if he would have really turned on the water works.) With Missy and Bryan it a marriage of convenience, where Bryan tries his hardest to gain Missy's approval but since hes not her blood relative and the fact that hes her "Beast" nothing he does is ever good enough. Missy and Bryan tolerate each other, Cullen and & katie love each other to the core and it shows. Missy was over Bryan the moment she found out Finn was a boy.. It's gotten so much worse since then.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Do either of them actually play the piano? Or did Bryan just buy it to play the preset demos and so they can say they have a piano in the house? I can't imagine spending $20,000 on an instrument you don't even know how to play yet. They'll give up on lessons quickly and it will be a $20,000 decoration.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The piano is such a random gift idea. When has Missy EVER said anything about wanting a piano? I wonder if Bryan was like OHH Classy rich folk have Piano's, we need a piano!!!! and $12,300? What a fucking waste on a damn dust catcher. Going back to Cullen's gifts, Katie spend what? Maybe $100 on both his gifts (i have no clue how much either of those things are, but i'm guessing at the most $50 each) and Cullen was so excited he was like a kid on Christmas. With B&M its the money that matters not the thought. Bryan spent 12 grand, so that makes his gift the best.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I love how Bryan's amazed that the piano has a volume knob and pre-recorded demos...meanwhile, so do keyboards. It's just an expensive keyboard because it looks like a grand piano :lol:
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aah that piano will sit there and collect dust just like the guitar Missy gifted Bryan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Could their family themed costume this year be Beauty and the Beast?

Return to “Daily Bumps”