JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

Hi long time lurker here, just wanted to say that I was on instagram and saw that Natalie posted her "family" photo, it just really made me laugh because she loves to make these "insta-shoots" when Drake picks them up for a few hours and I noticed that she does them every time she has them which makes me think and believe that they really do have them for a few hours a for 2 day's of the month because if they we're having them more time with them then what's been said, don't you think they would be posting bedtime photo's and bath time photo's of them or zoo photo's going to grandma's house breakfast etc..? I just find it quite mind blowing that a man won't spend anytime with his children not to mention loosing custody all together. I just find it crazy that people want to post pictures like some big happy family when they are not actually a family??
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

JustBeingCurious wrote:Hi long time lurker here, just wanted to say that I was on instagram and saw that Natalie posted her "family" photo, it just really made me laugh because she loves to make these "insta-shoots" when Drake picks them up for a few hours and I noticed that she does them every time she has them which makes me think and believe that they really do have them for a few hours a for 2 day's of the month because if they we're having them more time with them then what's been said, don't you think they would be posting bedtime photo's and bath time photo's of them or zoo photo's going to grandma's house breakfast etc..? I just find it quite mind blowing that a man won't spend anytime with his children not to mention loosing custody all together. I just find it crazy that people want to post pictures like some big happy family when they are not actually a family??
lmao you could say the same about chris, messica and his sons.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:She talks like this is her first pregnancy and acts like everything is a surprise like shut the fuck up Jess!
I know right. :D
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
JustBeingCurious wrote:Hi long time lurker here, just wanted to say that I was on instagram and saw that Natalie posted her "family" photo, it just really made me laugh because she loves to make these "insta-shoots" when Drake picks them up for a few hours and I noticed that she does them every time she has them which makes me think and believe that they really do have them for a few hours a for 2 day's of the month because if they we're having them more time with them then what's been said, don't you think they would be posting bedtime photo's and bath time photo's of them or zoo photo's going to grandma's house breakfast etc..? I just find it quite mind blowing that a man won't spend anytime with his children not to mention loosing custody all together. I just find it crazy that people want to post pictures like some big happy family when they are not actually a family??
But atleast Chris has them more than a few hours and actually does things with his children and makes the effort to see them when he is supposed to see them, doesn't Drake live down the road or like 30 minutes-1 hour from his children? I just find it mind blowing.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

JustBeingCurious wrote:
happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
But atleast Chris has them more than a few hours and actually does things with his children and makes the effort to see them when he is supposed to see them, doesn't Drake live down the road or like 30 minutes-1 hour from his children? I just find it mind blowing.
Chris barely spends time with his own sons when they're with him because he's playing daddy to Jess's other kids and has Landen glued to his hip. I would love to see Chris actually spend some quality time with his sons without dragging Jess's entire family lol.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Chris barely spends time with his own sons when they're with him because he's playing daddy to Jess's other kids and has Landen glued to his hip. I would love to see Chris actually spend some quality time with his sons without dragging Jess's entire family lol.[/quote]
At least he has them for more than a few hours and makes the effort to see them, (which he should because those are his children) has them when he is supposed to have them, and has somewhat custody of his children. I just don't understand why someone who hasn't got any kind of custody of his children won't make more of an effort to provide for them and see them? It's just absolutely shocking.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

I dont get why she wants the midwife to check her cervix, thats not a very "crunchy" thing to do, labor will start when it starts if not just go get induced when you have to. And I love how the midwife never told her what will happen if she tests positive for group b strep, just lets cross that bridge when it comes and look at the options, nice. Not tell you the options right now, no right after you already paid the midwife. She doesnt want to tell her that she will have to go to a hospital, I doubt this midwife can even give IV antibiotics, especially without drs orders, hell I dont even think the midwife is an RN, forget putting in IVs.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Gosh Jess is looking awful in vlogs. This pregnancy has really taken it's toll
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I feel genuinely kind of concerned/sad about that "college fund" situation. Primary school teachers are so poorly paid in the US. It seems Jess thinks "My mom was a teacher and she was able to pay for us" not realising she has 5 more kids to pay for.
Here's to hoping Jess and Chris both get a decent paying job after Jack-lyn is born so that they can start building up something, anything, any kind of fund. To be honest, I'd be surprised if they even had an emergency fund at the moment, like for health bills or a car repair or something.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

JustBeingCurious wrote:Chris barely spends time with his own sons when they're with him because he's playing daddy to Jess's other kids and has Landen glued to his hip. I would love to see Chris actually spend some quality time with his sons without dragging Jess's entire family lol.
At least he has them for more than a few hours and makes the effort to see them, (which he should because those are his children) has them when he is supposed to have them, and has somewhat custody of his children. I just don't understand why someone who hasn't got any kind of custody of his children won't make more of an effort to provide for them and see them? It's just absolutely shocking.[/quote]

Drake and jess' court case seems like there's a lot of details being left out on both sides. I remember jess saying drakes custody dropped to like 2 days a month because he wasn't paying child support or something like that. I don't think he ever asks, but I can't imagine jess being willing to let drake take the boys out somewhere if it was time out of what he's allowed. She says drake never takes them overnight, but I doubt that he's allowed overnight visits through the court.

I think it's extremely hypocritical of her to bash drake and then get with someone who sees his kids 2 1/2 days a month. And call chris such a great dad just because he's there for landen. With her logic, drake could be seen as a great dad since he's there for airabella. Drake sucks ass as a dad to the boys and so does Chris to his own boys. Moved a million miles away from them and then chooses to spend time with landen instead of them for the few days he actually sees them.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
JustBeingCurious wrote:Chris barely spends time with his own sons when they're with him because he's playing daddy to Jess's other kids and has Landen glued to his hip. I would love to see Chris actually spend some quality time with his sons without dragging Jess's entire family lol.
At least he has them for more than a few hours and makes the effort to see them, (which he should because those are his children) has them when he is supposed to have them, and has somewhat custody of his children. I just don't understand why someone who hasn't got any kind of custody of his children won't make more of an effort to provide for them and see them? It's just absolutely shocking.
Drake and jess' court case seems like there's a lot of details being left out on both sides. I remember jess saying drakes custody dropped to like 2 days a month because he wasn't paying child support or something like that. I don't think he ever asks, but I can't imagine jess being willing to let drake take the boys out somewhere if it was time out of what he's allowed. She says drake never takes them overnight, but I doubt that he's allowed overnight visits through the court.

I think it's extremely hypocritical of her to bash drake and then get with someone who sees his kids 2 1/2 days a month. And call chris such a great dad just because he's there for landen. With her logic, drake could be seen as a great dad since he's there for airabella. Drake sucks ass as a dad to the boys and so does Chris to his own boys. Moved a million miles away from them and then chooses to spend time with landen instead of them for the few days he actually sees them.[/quote]

And remember drake was a great stepdad to lilia for the time that he was around. Then all the sudden he just took off. Whose to say chris wont do the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I think it's extremely hypocritical of her to bash drake and then get with someone who sees his kids 2 1/2 days a month. And call chris such a great dad just because he's there for landen. With her logic, drake could be seen as a great dad since he's there for airabella. Drake sucks ass as a dad to the boys and so does Chris to his own boys. Moved a million miles away from them and then chooses to spend time with landen instead of them for the few days he actually sees them.
Chris only sees his boys one weekend a month? That's sad. It would be nice if he went up to them and stayed where they are so he could have some one-on-one time with them. It wouldn't kill him to do that once in awhile.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

marshmellow wrote:
Trish020 wrote:
twomommies wrote: My dog who has BAD ADD behaves better than her kids, which is pretty sad since he looks all around and jumps until you address him by name and sometimes in German...he's a German shepherd

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
You're comparing an ANIMAL to kids. How does a dog have ADD.. who even diagnoses a dog with that?! Lmfao!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
I dont know about the comparison part ( I better not say nothing) but dogs do (in rare cases) have ADHD.
Haha that just made my day! I'm cracking up right now. Whenever my 80 pound rott/German Shepard acts out I'm going to start telling people he has ADHD ImageImage

creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

"I'm done with all this baby making Jessica" says her body

Yeh right.
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

twomommies wrote:I feel like with her complaints she'll have Chris and Mimi take the kids trick or treating

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
She'll go, to "walk the baby out" lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
kafy92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kafy92 »

i have a feeling in the coming weeks she will do labor clickbait and false alarms

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

kafy92 wrote:i have a feeling in the coming weeks she will do labor clickbait and false alarms
Yeah "so many contraction's"; she's definitely there already.
fossilfinger wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Chris only sees his boys one weekend a month? That's sad. It would be nice if he went up to them and stayed where they are so he could have some one-on-one time with them. It wouldn't kill him to do that once in awhile.
I wish Chris'd do that. Or at least do something with only Tommy and Caden while they are in Modesto, take them out to see a movie or something.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

fossilfinger wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Jessica once said, that they take Chris' boys on some holidays or something, kind of like with Lilia, where Gabe takes her on special holidays and Jess has her the remaining holidays and they switch it out every other year. I don't know how accurate this is still though.
I know Chris does not qualify as a specifically good Dad, but so far we haven't heard of any cheating on his part (or Jess would definitley milk it for the views and it would be Drake 2.0) and he didn't just walk out as of yet. Chris actually managed to stay with Jess for two years and seemed to be quite on board with the pregnancy. He may not have the easiest schedule for his own children and I also think he favours Landen way too much above every other child (after all he is a stepdad to four and not just one child), but so far the life of all of the kids, including his own, seems to be quite stable. To my mind this is the most imortant thing for children, even if they can't have both their parents with them, at least they have a stable schedule and as much stability as one can have in split-up families. If he would stop favouring Landen so much, I'd say he would be a decent Dad *duck and run*
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

pllfan5 wrote:Image
OMG these comments are hilarious! :rofl:
(They're from one of the maternity shoots with Drake)
A MINI VAN FOR ALL THE DADS!! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

fossilfinger wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Right? It has to suck sitting in a car for so long, I remember when I was little six hours in the car seemed like an eternity.

When they went to Disneyland I think I remember jess and chris staying with chris' grandma in SoCal? Idk why he can't do that with the boys. He can be separated from his "soul mate" for a weekend

Return to “JesssFam”