JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Jorjax
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Unread post by Jorjax »

No they dont but i didnt say she was their half sister. I said that she was their half siblings, half siblings half sibling.
Half sib is jackson, whose half sib is the boys whose half sib is airabella.
So if they ever had a group photo they would say that.
The same applies to lilia too really, half sibs half sib
Korik wrote:TBH I think Caden and Tommy have nothing to do with Airabella. She is not their half sister. A half sibling by definition is someone that you share one parent with.
Jorjax wrote: And surely the sibling thing will get confusing in famiy tree especially at school 'caden&tommy: airabella is our half sibling (jacklynn)'s half brothers , half sister'
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Jorjax wrote:No they dont but i didnt say she was their half sister. I said that she was their half siblings, half siblings half sibling.
Half sib is jackson, whose half sib is the boys whose half sib is airabella.
So if they ever had a group photo they would say that.
The same applies to lilia too really, half sibs half sib
Wow, I didn't even realize before how ridiculously confusing their situation is.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

So is she group b strep positive or negative? She's over 38 weeks now so I hope the midwife screened for it by now..
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Mamaandmore wrote:So is she group b strep positive or negative? She's over 38 weeks now so I hope the midwife screened for it by now..
I think she said they tested at the last appointment and sent it away for results? She didn't say whether she was or not in the most recent update
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I gotta say it: We all know Jess is obsessed with pregnancy, but she's been so miserable and whiny during this one that a part of me really thinks this might be her last one. The girl is damn exhausted.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ArielLipstick wrote:I gotta say it: We all know Jess is obsessed with pregnancy, but she's been so miserable and whiny during this one that a part of me really thinks this might be her last one. The girl is damn exhausted.
Nah I think she just likes the attention and likes hearing people say "Oh no poor Jesss!" "You're so strong" "your like super mom"
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

ArielLipstick wrote:I gotta say it: We all know Jess is obsessed with pregnancy, but she's been so miserable and whiny during this one that a part of me really thinks this might be her last one. The girl is damn exhausted.
She was delusional enough to think having another kid was a good idea...I bet she'll give her body a rest for a few years then have one more, thinking her body will be fine. If she ever divorced Chris and finds a new baby daddy it's almost guaranteed, she has literally never been in a serious relationship that didn't produce a child.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Once the new baby outgrows the baby stage, she'll forget how miserable she was. And even more if she has a new man, because then she has to have that blended that family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

RubyRed wrote:
Mamaandmore wrote:So is she group b strep positive or negative? She's over 38 weeks now so I hope the midwife screened for it by now..
I think she said they tested at the last appointment and sent it away for results? She didn't say whether she was or not in the most recent update
I wonder how accurate it can be or if there is room for error. With Landen, didn't she say the midwife doesn't do it. Jess had to do it herself. I wouldn't trust those results. Plus, I was always told by my ob that even if you get a negative result, if you were positive in the past, they treat you as a positive, just in case.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

In ALL honesty I don't think this is going to be her last baby.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

So what's the plan if she goes into labor before she gets the strep b results? It's crazy she's so gung-ho about giving birth asap when she doesn't know the results, or what the plan is should she test positive.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

In the video she said something about if she is positive then they would have to figure out how to treat it or if they even are going to treat. Um what? I've never been pregnant, but why is not treating it even an option??

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

kittypurry wrote:So what's the plan if she goes into labor before she gets the strep b results? It's crazy she's so gung-ho about giving birth asap when she doesn't know the results, or what the plan is should she test positive.

A lot of women who test positive and are planning a home birth still go through with it. There are a lot of idiots on pregnancy discussion boards who see the antibiotics as 'poison' and unnecessary and think natural is still the way to go. Even though if the baby gets the infection it can lead to freakin pneumonia, sepsis, or meningitis. I would hope jess and her crap midwife wouldn't be that stupid, but I could definitely see her ignoring it and throwing in a quote about how she and the baby will be fine due to her positive attitude lol.
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

Aboogabooga wrote:In the video she said something about if she is positive then they would have to figure out how to treat it or if they even are going to treat. Um what? I've never been pregnant, but why is not treating it even an option??

It definitely shouldn't be an option. Baby can get sepsis, meningitis, or even die from this if it passes to him. She's a fucking moron if she doesn't treat it!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
kittypurry wrote:So what's the plan if she goes into labor before she gets the strep b results? It's crazy she's so gung-ho about giving birth asap when she doesn't know the results, or what the plan is should she test positive.
A lot of women who test positive and are planning a home birth still go through with it. There are a lot of idiots on pregnancy discussion boards who see the antibiotics as 'poison' and unnecessary and think natural is still the way to go. Even though if the baby gets the infection it can lead to freakin pneumonia, sepsis, or meningitis. I would hope jess and her crap midwife wouldn't be that stupid, but I could definitely see her ignoring it and throwing in a quote about how she and the baby will be fine due to her positive attitude lol.
This is something that annoys me about Jess. There's a line in between having a positive attitude and full blown delusional. I don't see her as positive, I see her as delusional. I'm not meaning that with just the scenario currently being discussed.. I mean in general with everything. You can't just do whatever you want and assume there's gonna be no repercussions. She never thinks things through, and she thinks just because she "has a positive attitude" that everything will be fine. It doesn't work like that. I'm very tired, so I hope I'm making sense.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

My predictions:

Jess will have another boy.
This will be her last pregnancy.
Her and Chris will stay together at least until this kid reaches its teens.

I say teens because up until now (and excluding Gabe) she hasn'd had a relationship purely for the relationship. Each significant relationship she's had has included kids. Once those kids grow up and are less dependent/move out, she's probably going to realise that her having so many kids so young (I don't look down on people who do this) means that she never had a chance to develop a self. She has no hobbie, no life, her kids are her life and her kids have played a MAJOR factor in all her relationships.

She is an idiot who makes questionable life choices but considering how I'm only 20, with no kids, in university, and with great opportunities ahead, I'm still very lost in life and trying to find myself. I feel very, very sorry for what she's going to be in for in 20 years time.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm probably one of the most impatient people I know and I know that when I get pregnant I would want baby out of me ASAP but I don't understand risking myself and baby just because I'm inpatient. I don't understand her
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I tested positive for group B with my first. I didn't get tested with my second bc he came 6 weeks early. My doctor still treated me as if I had it bc it was best to be safe. I didn't have it with my third. I am currently pregnant with my 4 and found out that I was positive around 14 weeks. It showed up in my urine during a 24 hour protein test. My doctor put me on antibiotics for 10 days and told me I would have to be treated as if I still had it at birth. A positive result usually means antibiotics are given during labor, and you are required to say in the hospital for 48 after delivery so the baby can be monitored. She's an idiot is she has it and continues with a home birth if she has it. I don't see her waiting 10 days to finish antibiotics bc she wants the baby out now.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MommaOfThree wrote:I tested positive for group B with my first. I didn't get tested with my second bc he came 6 weeks early. My doctor still treated me as if I had it bc it was best to be safe. I didn't have it with my third. I am currently pregnant with my 4 and found out that I was positive around 14 weeks. It showed up in my urine during a 24 hour protein test. My doctor put me on antibiotics for 10 days and told me I would have to be treated as if I still had it at birth. A positive result usually means antibiotics are given during labor, and you are required to say in the hospital for 48 after delivery so the baby can be monitored. She's an idiot is she has it and continues with a home birth if she has it. I don't see her waiting 10 days to finish antibiotics bc she wants the baby out now.
Eh. i think it is more up to the doc. I was group B strep but didnt do ten days of antibiotics nor did I have to stay 48 hours in the hospital.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I know it's been asked a million times but is her snapchat also jesssfam? I want to add her to see the stupid shit she posts lol

Return to “JesssFam”