JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Context101 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
kittypurry wrote:So what's the plan if she goes into labor before she gets the strep b results? It's crazy she's so gung-ho about giving birth asap when she doesn't know the results, or what the plan is should she test positive.
A lot of women who test positive and are planning a home birth still go through with it. There are a lot of idiots on pregnancy discussion boards who see the antibiotics as 'poison' and unnecessary and think natural is still the way to go. Even though if the baby gets the infection it can lead to freakin pneumonia, sepsis, or meningitis. I would hope jess and her crap midwife wouldn't be that stupid, but I could definitely see her ignoring it and throwing in a quote about how she and the baby will be fine due to her positive attitude lol.
This is something that annoys me about Jess. There's a line in between having a positive attitude and full blown delusional. I don't see her as positive, I see her as delusional. I'm not meaning that with just the scenario currently being discussed.. I mean in general with everything. You can't just do whatever you want and assume there's gonna be no repercussions. She never thinks things through, and she thinks just because she "has a positive attitude" that everything will be fine. It doesn't work like that. I'm very tired, so I hope I'm making sense.

Yup totally agree. She uses her "facing reality with a positive attitude" as an excuse to make shit decisions. A positive attitude isn't going to pay for college for 100 kids. Or solve her children's emotional issues that will arise from having new dads everyday and a mom that can't ever give them her undivided attention. When she got pregnant on purpose as a teen, and then again with drake after she barely knew him, she didn't want any criticism bc she was 'positive' and anyone who thought differently was automatically a hater.

It's just a cover up for her to be selfish
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I tested positive for group B strep with both of my pregnancies but they told me even if I didn't test positive for my second, they would still give me antibiotics during labour and keep us in for 48 hours (I had to stay for 5 days in the end due to having no choice to take medication during the last 10 weeks of pregnancy). My second labour only ended up being just under an hour long, and within 22 minutes I went from 4cm to having her on my chest. They literally JUST managed to finish the antibiotics.
In the UK they don't test for Group B strep and there are campaigns to have it as mandatory, I was just lucky they picked it up when they had to test me for something else. The doctor told me I could test negative, then only a few days later I could test positive again. It's too risky IMHO. Just like Sarah Firestone, she only cares about having her perfect homebirth. Look where Sarah's baby ended up.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I had to roll my eyes when she posted a snap that she was excited to finally watch that movie Bad Moms. This bitch literally has no hobbies or interests that aren't focused around getting knocked up and being a mom to 10 children. She will def be having an identity crisis sooner than later..
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

mrsbarnaby wrote:I tested positive for group B strep with both of my pregnancies but they told me even if I didn't test positive for my second, they would still give me antibiotics during labour and keep us in for 48 hours (I had to stay for 5 days in the end due to having no choice to take medication during the last 10 weeks of pregnancy). My second labour only ended up being just under an hour long, and within 22 minutes I went from 4cm to having her on my chest. They literally JUST managed to finish the antibiotics.
In the UK they don't test for Group B strep and there are campaigns to have it as mandatory, I was just lucky they picked it up when they had to test me for something else. The doctor told me I could test negative, then only a few days later I could test positive again. It's too risky IMHO. Just like Sarah Firestone, she only cares about having her perfect homebirth. Look where Sarah's baby ended up.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't know who Sarah firestone is. what happened to her baby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Britxo wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:I tested positive for group B strep with both of my pregnancies but they told me even if I didn't test positive for my second, they would still give me antibiotics during labour and keep us in for 48 hours (I had to stay for 5 days in the end due to having no choice to take medication during the last 10 weeks of pregnancy). My second labour only ended up being just under an hour long, and within 22 minutes I went from 4cm to having her on my chest. They literally JUST managed to finish the antibiotics.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't know who Sarah firestone is. what happened to her baby?

She had a homebirth with her second and wanted one with her third but she couldn't afford to pay the midwife, she even set up a go fund me page. In the end she decided to have an unassisted home birth and she was THAT desperate she let herself go wayyy overdue. So many people were warning her but she just kept getting nasty with people. She hardly had any amniotic fluid left, ended up in hospital anyway and her baby has been in the nicu for a while and will be for a while more with breathing troubles. She's trying to say it would have happened anyway which is complete bullshit.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
Britxo wrote:

She had a homebirth with her second and wanted one with her third but she couldn't afford to pay the midwife, she even set up a go fund me page. In the end she decided to have an unassisted home birth and she was THAT desperate she let herself go wayyy overdue. So many people were warning her but she just kept getting nasty with people. She hardly had any amniotic fluid left, ended up in hospital anyway and her baby has been in the nicu for a while and will be for a while more with breathing troubles. She's trying to say it would have happened anyway which is complete bullshit.

she sounds like she should be procreating :roll:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can we not with the group B strep anymore
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Saw this on Chris's IG. "A 1000" really?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

That Sarah Firestone is a real piece of work. Not only is she one of those super crunchy moms, she is a royal bitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:Image

More like 5 years. What's the longest relationship she's had?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Blackswan wrote:

More like 5 years. What's the longest relationship she's had?
1000 days.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

1000 days lol next thread should include that somewhere in the title lol
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

For those interested, I attempted to create Jesss' family tree (it's a mess) but I'm not sure how to post images. Basically, the website I use cannot physically show all the kids at the same time, just because it is too crowded. Tommy and Caden are almost impossible to make visible x3.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Blackswan wrote:1000 days lol next thread should include that somewhere in the title lol
1000 Days of Portraying Our Own Context
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

kittypurry wrote:
ArielLipstick wrote:I gotta say it: We all know Jess is obsessed with pregnancy, but she's been so miserable and whiny during this one that a part of me really thinks this might be her last one. The girl is damn exhausted.
She was delusional enough to think having another kid was a good idea...I bet she'll give her body a rest for a few years then have one more, thinking her body will be fine. If she ever divorced Chris and finds a new baby daddy it's almost guaranteed, she has literally never been in a serious relationship that didn't produce a child.
At this point, after this baby I don't think she would be able to find anyone willing for more than a hook up. Four kids with two baby daddies was pushing her luck but five kids with three different baby daddies? I think that would send any dude running.

I wonder how she even brings up how many kids she has or how many baby daddies she has to deal with. Does she just put it in her online profile bio? Lmfao
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

zipadeedodah wrote:I know it's been asked a million times but is her snapchat also jesssfam? I want to add her to see the stupid shit she posts lol

yes it iss
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I think he's referring to their wedding song, "1000 Years" by Christina Perri. But this reminds me of when Jess made an anniversary collage with drake and said, "here's to loving you for another 100 years!" Lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

hannahbanana wrote:

I think he's referring to their wedding song, "1000 Years" by Christina Perri. But this reminds me of when Jess made an anniversary collage with drake and said, "here's to loving you for another 100 years!" Lol

A thousand years is okay to say but I believe the original post was making fun of the "a one thousand" on the actual picture frame bc of the poor grammar haha
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

hannahbanana wrote:

LOL. Yeah I knew that was their wedding song but "a one thousand" looks weird. Why not write it out? That was my point.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kafy92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kafy92 »

are we not gonna get a friday video?

Return to “JesssFam”