Sarah Firestone

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sarah Firestone

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I'm not sure if many people watch her but I thought I would make a place to vent about how damn selfish she is!
The story goes:
She got pregnant with her third child and couldn't afford to pay for a midwife for her home birth so she decided she would have an unassisted home birth. She went way overdue and put her child at risk! Because of her selfishness her child ended up stuck in hospital. She said "what happened would have happened even if I had a hospital birth". She almost ran out of amniotic fluid and so many people warned her of the risks of going too overdue but she wanted a home birth so bad she decided to ignore everyone. I couldn't even watch the whole video, she makes me so angry.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
WhatsTheCheese
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Sarah Firestone

Unread post by WhatsTheCheese »

Yes! Finally! Lol I've been waiting for someone to make this thread!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
WhatsTheCheese
Amateur
Amateur

I had mentioned her in jess' thread. She was very selfish and she's very blunt but she hates to hear the truth back. She was fighting with someone in the comments on one of her videos asking for proof on how being overdue was a risk and they sent her a link and she said something along the line of "I refuse to read that fear mongering article" I started watching her cause she's real but after the whole "unassisted birth" crap I couldn't help but do major eye rolls! I feel bad for her that Levi had been in the nicu for this long but it's her fault for going overdue and putting him at risk.

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

carolcanchola wrote:I had mentioned her in jess' thread. She was very selfish and she's very blunt but she hates to hear the truth back. She was fighting with someone in the comments on one of her videos asking for proof on how being overdue was a risk and they sent her a link and she said something along the line of "I refuse to read that fear mongering article" I started watching her cause she's real but after the whole "unassisted birth" crap I couldn't help but do major eye rolls! I feel bad for her that Levi had been in the nicu for this long but it's her fault for going overdue and putting him at risk.

Yeh I spoke about her in Jess' thread too, I honestly can't believe how selfish she is! It IS her fault he's in the nicu, no matter how much she tries to persuade herself that it's not. Her going that overdue put him at huge risk and it's 100% her fault. She should have never have let herself do an unassisted birth in the first place but ignoring doctors advice and getting annoyed at people telling her the truth and risks just shows how much she truly doesn't care. She just wanted a home birth for selfish reasons. We may slam Jesss alot but at least she isn't doing it without medical help (even if her midwife seems insane).
The reason she took so long to do a video is because she knew she was in the wrong and it's the baby who will suffer for her selfish decisions.

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Where do I even start with this girl!?

I cannot stand her. She is a selfish idiot. And im 90 percent sure she was taking medicine that she shouldn't have been throughout her pregnancy on top of going overdue so badly plus having zero medical care for most of her pregnant. Who does that?

Her boyfriend seems like a clueless rug she walks all over. Those poor kids.

And I'm so sick of people like her talking about eating their fucking raw placentas like a steak...ugh. If you have ever had a baby (I've had 3) and you smell the smell of the afterbirth you would throw up. Encapsulating it is one thing but come on. She just wants attention for anything I swear.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

OMG she finally has her own thread! I've been watching this trainwreck for awhile and she's terrible! She is so rude and condescending. What is wrong with her baby daddy....seems a little off.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

I couldn't wait much longer so I made a thread! Although I accidentally made it in the wrong section but ah well.
She is a bitch and couldn't get any further up her own ass if she tried. I seriously cannot believe how much danger she put her child in. Jesss may be crazy, but I truly believe she wouldn't choose a homebirth over hospital if she became too overdue. I honestly took an instant dislike to this woman.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

All the comments saying there was nothing she could do and it wasn't her fault infuriated me. She chose not to have medical help its all her fault.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I watched the labor video first and I was amazed that her husbnd even let her do this. She kept saying how she couldnt have prevented any of this and how it wasnt her fault, this could of ALL been prevented and its pretty much all her fault. I cant even try to understand what she was thinking going to far over do, all the signs and just ignoring them, basically waiting until she was losing clots.

Then I started watching some of her other videos and I truly have to ask, is her thought process like normal? Maybe im just weird, she shares how when she delivered in the hospital with her first son, the worst thing she could think of was how they bathe him without her permision??? Is this a thing? And i guess according to her since ive had 3 births im basically a pro, set and ready to have an unassisted birth next pregnancy.

Enviado desde mi SM-T110 mediante Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Princessyen12 wrote:All the comments saying there was nothing she could do and it wasn't her fault infuriated me. She chose not to have medical help its all her fault.
Omg I know! The comments were pissing me off so bad! How can anyone think that this isn't her fault? It's literally right infront of you. She chose to go way overdue and risk her babies health and for what?! She seriously only thought about herself. She is a HUGE attention seeker.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I'm curious how overdue was she when her son was born?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
WhatsTheCheese
Amateur
Amateur

pllfan5 wrote:I'm curious how overdue was she when her son was born?
Almost 43 weeks

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She couldn't afford to have a midwife so she chose to do it by herself? Umm. If you can't even make arrangements to get your baby here safely that's probably a sign you shouldn't be planning babies. So gross.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And I watched an older video where she talked crap about YouTube moms and called them fake..and she wrote in the comment section about Jess and talked about her sleeping around and called her trash. Her condescending attitude is not cute at all. Seems like the ugly girl that got picked on in school and is now super bitter
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And I watched an older video where she talked crap about YouTube moms and called them fake..and she wrote in the comment section about Jess and talked about her sleeping around and called her trash. Her condescending attitude is not cute at all. Seems like the ugly girl that got picked on in school and is now super bitter
I seen that video too. This seriously hurts me to say, but Jesss is a million times better than Sarah! She is a nasty piece of work...

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And I watched an older video where she talked crap about YouTube moms and called them fake..and she wrote in the comment section about Jess and talked about her sleeping around and called her trash. Her condescending attitude is not cute at all. Seems like the ugly girl that got picked on in school and is now super bitter
woah...what vid is it?
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

Pingupingu2 wrote:
woah...what vid is it?
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

She's a real bitch... out of everyone I watch, she is the one I hate the most. Even just her voice irritates the hell outa me...

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

And the bows are absolutely ridiculous.

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Princessyen12 wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote:
woah...what vid is it?
Jesus...
When nothing is certain, anything is possible

Return to “Q-Z”