Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by Panda714 »

Interesting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lily1995 »

She couldn't make it anymore painfully obvious how insecure she is about what others think if she tried. Posting memes and quotes about how great you are and how anyone that critisises you is just a hater with no life doesn't change the fact that you're a terrible mom that has accomplished nothing. She tries to act so high and mighty like she is above those who judge her even though she gossips about other moms as well.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 8cd622.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... f2a851.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 9d0a5c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... f55315.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... cce04c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016110 ... 058713.jpg[/img]

Honey, I'm pretty sure that your losers with no lives hashtag only applies to you. At least I'm working towards getting my Bachelor's Degree in Science (full time, 14 creds) while working part time.
I'm pretty sure that most of us only give you 0.5% of our day's worth, and it's for pure entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

How does she even have internet
#FreeBen
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Speaking personally no Tayler we are not jealous of that train wreck life of yours. It simply entertain us like a show on TV. And we even feel terrible sad about those children. But only for them. Not you. Though I see.... It makes you feel less terrible of your situation if are delusional about others really being jealous of you. I do feel pity about your mentality. Very sad. Very sad.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

ImageImage
"That is not a mom account. It has to do nothing about my children"
I guess people got bored of your own self and you started posting to get back attention?
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

What does Tayler have that we could possibly be jealous of? My life isn't perfect by any means but damn. I would NOT want to be Tayler. Ever.

She really needs something to do with her time. Something beneficial to her and the kids. I imagine she just ignores them and stares at her phone all day.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Didn't want the baby she announced/named the minute her period was late? Mkaaaaay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Are these people on Crack seriously? Lol tayler is trying? Yea fucking right lol
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Using her drug is OK but his is not? Being a pot head is better than a coke head? You are both drug addicts! All of the kids come in contact with people unstable. You don't have anything superior than him. You are as bad as him. The only thing you supposedly do is caring for your children and you do it badly! Very badly! Not based on an assumption. Also get your facts straight. Kevin threaten you with CPS when you flipped out on him. Not just because you didn't want to be him. You had the nerve to think that a baby is only yours. He did what he should do.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She never once mentioned about giving this baby up for adoption. And NOW she's saying that Ohio is a fathers state when she kept saying how Ohio was a mother's state?
Also she's made a post about anberlin and Alesana, after bitching how no one deserves to see her kids or know how they're doing, before long we'll see more pictures of them.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:Using her drug is OK but his is not? Being a pot head is better than a coke head? You are both drug addicts! All of the kids come in contact with people unstable. You don't have anything superior than him. You are as bad as him. The only thing you supposedly do is caring for your children and you do it badly! Very badly! Not based on an assumption. Also get your facts straight. Kevin threaten you with CPS when you flipped out on him. Not just because you didn't want to be him. You had the nerve to think that a baby is only yours. He did what he should do.
Even if the dude does coke he has a fucking job so clearly he's at least a functioning user. More so than she is
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

So now, when it comes to the unborn fetus he's a coke head, but before when he was playing daddy to her three existing children he was an amazing guy.

Either she was willing to let a drug addict move into her home with her children, or she's lying now to make him look bad. I wonder which one it is...
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Using her drug is OK but his is not? Being a pot head is better than a coke head? You are both drug addicts! All of the kids come in contact with people unstable. You don't have anything superior than him. You are as bad as him. The only thing you supposedly do is caring for your children and you do it badly! Very badly! Not based on an assumption. Also get your facts straight. Kevin threaten you with CPS when you flipped out on him. Not just because you didn't want to be him. You had the nerve to think that a baby is only yours. He did what he should do.
Even if the dude does coke he has a fucking job so clearly he's at least a functioning user. More so than she is
If we take into consideration what she has said and we believe her, him entering through the window is not a functional user. Him being around a girl he just met is not a functional human being not a mature mental state. When I talked about coke head I meant a drug abuser as Tayler is. We can't trust he is a fully functional adult. Yes Tayler is very bad but nothing tells as Kevin is less.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:
If we take into consideration what she has said and we believe her, him entering through the window is not a functional user. Him being around a girl he just met is not a functional human being not a mature mental state. When I talked about coke head I meant a drug abuser as Tayler is. We can't trust he is a fully functional adult. Yes Tayler is very bad but nothing tells as Kevin is less.
That's fair but that's assuming what's she's said is true. I simply meant there is a difference between someone who has a bump every now and then and a straight up cokehead. Just like there's a difference between someone who drinks alcohol and an alcoholic
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

How freaking stupid does someone have to be to realize by giving #loserswithnolives any retaliation/attention, she does even less with her life than the #losers??

If she cared more about raising productive adults and what their teachers, other family, and peers might think, than what some #loserswithnolives say, her children may actually not be doomed. I guess in order to raise productive adults she'd first have to learn what that entails, though.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

People defending Kevin?? Ummm.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

If what Tayler is saying about Kevin true then that makes her look even worse. Why would you bring a Coke head around your kids? Knowing he has a drug problem and letting him live in the same house as her children. She's a mess. And I don't understand why she would defend herself saying she's a pothead. Nothing against weed, but if you depend on the government to provide the very basic necessities for your children then you have no business smoking pot. She's a real life loser. Like it doesn't get worse than Tayler.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Did anyone get a follow back from Tayler? She went from unfollow everyone, to refollowing, and is now asking people to accept her in a new account. She's calling all her haters losers yet she has time to do stuff like that? Lmao.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

hannahbanana wrote:Did anyone get a follow back from Tayler? She went from unfollow everyone, to refollowing, and is now asking people to accept her in a new account. She's calling all her haters losers yet she has time to do stuff like that? Lmao.
I got a follow request from her too. She's all over the place.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”