BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

The newest video makes them seem like a sweet, normal couple. It's refreshing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bahamamama15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bahamamama15 »

madi_b_123 wrote:The newest video makes them seem like a sweet, normal couple. It's refreshing!

I agree! It was funny when they said the cuss word question Britney's like fuck and eans like son of a bitch Image

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

madi_b_123 wrote:The newest video makes them seem like a sweet, normal couple. It's refreshing!

I thought that it was one of her better videos bc she seemed more real. Did I miss something? Did they say why they kept changing bf/gf to spouse? Are the already married?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I really liked that video. I laughed out loud a few times. It seemed really genuine and like they enjoy each other lol

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I really liked the newest video also, it was great watching them have fun together and see how Ean is NOT so over it. I got the vibe that he isnt bothered much by YT and we have probably only seen him on bad days, i really like his personality.

Enviado desde mi SM-T110 mediante Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

They seem like friends at least so that's good. But still don't see the spark there.

I was hoping the video would be on a more interesting topic :/
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:They seem like friends at least so that's good. But still don't see the spark there.

When you've been in a relationship for a while and have kids and live every day life together it's always some fairytale. Im sure when they're alone they have their more passionate moments. Men in general don't really like to be publicly falling all over themselves in love.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:They seem like friends at least so that's good. But still don't see the spark there.

When you've been in a relationship for a while and have kids and live every day life together it's always some fairytale. Im sure when they're alone they have their more passionate moments. Men in general don't really like to be publicly falling all over themselves in love.

I've been with my husband 8 years and we have kids together..been livin everyday life for a long time lol. my husband doesn't act like an idiot in love, but if he was anything like ean usually is, I would probably be pretty bummed.

Normally ean looks miserable and that's why I was saying in this video at least they seemed friendly with each other since normally he seems very cold to her. I was just saying I don't see a spark. But some relationships are like that I guess.

But definitely not interested in starting up the whole Britney/ean don't love each other convo again.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Agreed.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Hi Britney. I still don't think Ean is IN love with you but nice try.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idk what video you guys watched but it was awkward AF for me. Ean kept leaning away and B kept extra laughing.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

MommaOfThree wrote:

I thought that it was one of her better videos bc she seemed more real. Did I miss something? Did they say why they kept changing bf/gf to spouse? Are the already married?
Brit replied in the comments that they are only engaged still not married but Ean likes them to refer to each other as spouses. So no not married yet. Although if they want to be technical they should say Fiance...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Blackswan wrote:Idk what video you guys watched but it was awkward AF for me. Ean kept leaning away and B kept extra laughing.
Ya brit was definitely extra laughing lol. But I think she does that to make them seem more relatable and that she's a super fun gal.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She went off on a big ass Twitter rant about how protests are people wasting their time and they look like "imbeciles". This bitch needs to check herself. I'm white and her comments are making me cringe.

Said it enrages her seeing the American flag burned. Doubt she even owns a flag but ok sure. "This is what americas coming to" "I will never condone it" "people need to start packing their bags for Canada"
lol!!! Who the f does she think she is??? Why does she think she's a patriot all of the sudden hahaha. She sounds like all the other pigs I unfollowed on Facebook.

Then tweets about how she's craving thanksgiving food. Such an ignorant little fool.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She went off on a big ass Twitter rant about how protests are people wasting their time and they look like "imbeciles". This bitch needs to check herself. I'm white and her comments are making me cringe.

Said it enrages her seeing the American flag burned. Doubt she even owns a flag but ok sure. "This is what americas coming to" "I will never condone it" "people need to start packing their bags for Canada"
lol!!! Who the f does she think she is??? Why does she think she's a patriot all of the sudden hahaha. She sounds like all the other pigs I unfollowed on Facebook.

Then tweets about how she's craving thanksgiving food. Such an ignorant little fool.
She needs to check her white privilege LOL
Bahamamama15
Amateur
Amateur

This is random and off topic but do any of you remember when all of the teen moms were like obsessed with feeding their kids Annie's organic Mac and cheese but they'd put non organic milk and non organic butter making it completely non organic Hahahaha and they always had to add in "Annie's organic Mac" I remember Britney always buying it.

Bahamamama15
Amateur
Amateur

*youtube moms

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:She went off on a big ass Twitter rant about how protests are people wasting their time and they look like "imbeciles". This bitch needs to check herself. I'm white and her comments are making me cringe.

She needs to check her white privilege LOL
Lol! I actually typed out she needs to check her white privilege but I thought it might make people on here all crazy. Even though most people on this board seem rational about these kinds of things thankfully
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Bahamamama15 wrote:This is random and off topic but do any of you remember when all of the teen moms were like obsessed with feeding their kids Annie's organic Mac and cheese but they'd put non organic milk and non organic butter making it completely non organic Hahahaha and they always had to add in "Annie's organic Mac" I remember Britney always buying it.

She still buys things like organic potato chips.... or adding country crock to the mac and cheese....here is some nice organic mac and cheese...with some nice chemicals added in!
Bahamamama15
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Bahamamama15 wrote:This is random and off topic but do any of you remember when all of the teen moms were like obsessed with feeding their kids Annie's organic Mac and cheese but they'd put non organic milk and non organic butter making it completely non organic Hahahaha and they always had to add in "Annie's organic Mac" I remember Britney always buying it.

She still buys things like organic potato chips.... or adding country crock to the mac and cheese....here is some nice organic mac and cheese...with some nice chemicals added in!
Right lmao it makes no sense. I bet she doesn't even think about how adding country crock to it makes it non organic. I wonder if someone pointed it out if she'd switch to organic milk and stuff. She'd probably try and defend it by saying she likes the taste better or something

Return to “Britneyandbaby”