JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

LilaLavender wrote:Wtf, she blocked me on Instagram too? Does she just block anyone that mentions Airabella? Jeez, how sensitive. :x
even with a million kids Jess has the time to ignore, block and delete :P Jess is beyond pathetic if she had such a thick skin she would be able to ignore any comments made by "haters" and if she really was so busy like she says she is there wouldn't be time to monitor every comment
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wow, she is really salty about Drake huh? Jess, maybe if you didn't trap and trick Drake you guys would still.be together. But you have such daddy issues and self esteem is in the shitter you can't be by yourself for a second.

She is pathetic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jess has always irritated me but lately she has really been getting on my nerves
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:She looked so puffy! Could it be high blood pressure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope she doesn't have high blood pressure, my aunt had it and it wasn't easy on her or the baby, both without a doubt required the help of a doctor. I hope Jess takes her blood pressure from time to time, or at least the odd midwife takes it. Also what became of her b-strep-test? Did she mentioned that somewhere?

I have another question: What's a cheetoh supporter? I could guess what it means, but I'm not sure.
Donald Trump.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ok got it, thank you :)
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

dancingfireflame wrote:
te4cup wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote: I know, I phrased it wrong. I was trying to imply that step-siblings and Gabe's girlfriend's son (sorry I don't remember his name) are considered "family" even though they hardly ever see them. Yet, half-siblings like Airabella, aren't.
lmao I mentioned Airabella's name to someone on Jessica's insta last week - in an entirely innocent manner, and even somewhat supportive of Jessica too actually - and she blocked me ahaha. I've posted all of two comments ever, one on her insta and one on Stabby's, and I got blocked both times. Hilar.

Edit: messed up the quote thing above. Double post sorry! it's been a while lol
I'm sure she is salty because he left her and started a whole different family. Kind of like what her bio dad did to her and Ben. Idk if Drake and Natalie are still together, but he also gave Natalie the girl Jess wanted.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
They are, I think that's what drives Jessica crazy lol they look fairly happy together.

mamatotwocubs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamatotwocubs »

I know this is stupid but right before Landon was born she got her nails done and they were blue because she knew his gender. And for all the pictures that she has taken she wanted her nails to look nice for the delivery. Well In her latest video she has a fresh mani and her nails are pink. Maybe because she already knows the gender.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

mamatotwocubs wrote:I know this is stupid but right before Landon was born she got her nails done and they were blue because she knew his gender. And for all the pictures that she has taken she wanted her nails to look nice for the delivery. Well In her latest video she has a fresh mani and her nails are pink. Maybe because she already knows the gender.

Or remaining hopeful lmfaoo
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

blackroses wrote:
mamatotwocubs wrote:I know this is stupid but right before Landon was born she got her nails done and they were blue because she knew his gender. And for all the pictures that she has taken she wanted her nails to look nice for the delivery. Well In her latest video she has a fresh mani and her nails are pink. Maybe because she already knows the gender.

Or remaining hopeful lmfaoo
I was about to say the same thing. I think Jess has convinced herself that she's having a girl, but she'll be disappointed if she has a boy (preferably tomorrow!).
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Whoever said jess makes the weirdest facial expressions in her thumbnails is right. The face she's making in the update video cracks me up

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Britxo wrote:Whoever said jess makes the weirdest facial expressions in her thumbnails is right. The face she's making in the update video cracks me up Image

haha that was me! I'm glad I'm not the only one
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I will feel so bad for this baby if it's a boy.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
te4cup wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote: I know, I phrased it wrong. I was trying to imply that step-siblings and Gabe's girlfriend's son (sorry I don't remember his name) are considered "family" even though they hardly ever see them. Yet, half-siblings like Airabella, aren't.
lmao I mentioned Airabella's name to someone on Jessica's insta last week - in an entirely innocent manner, and even somewhat supportive of Jessica too actually - and she blocked me ahaha. I've posted all of two comments ever, one on her insta and one on Stabby's, and I got blocked both times. Hilar.

I'm sure she is salty because he left her and started a whole different family. Kind of like what her bio dad did to her and Ben. Idk if Drake and Natalie are still together, but he also gave Natalie the girl Jess wanted.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
They are, I think that's what drives Jessica crazy lol they look fairly happy together.

What's so pathetic about is that she cares SO much about how her viewers view Drake and his family. I knew she was mad at him, and to a certain extent, fairly so, but lately it's reall starting to disturb me and piss me off. She cannot even have people discuss something among themselves in the comments of a picture she posted without stepping in and angrily "actually lol" replying to people and blocking them? i've noticed she only interferes when people say something that would look bad on her/good on Drake, yet when people talk about something that's not true (such as a commenter telling another commenter "Did you know Drake has never met Landen??!!!"), nope she's nowhere to be found, she's not gonna correct anyone who says something that's gonna make her look better.

Honestly, I cannot imagine a person being able to start a healthy relationship with someone new, let alone marry and have a child, if they are still SO sore, salty, angry about a previous relationship. How can we know everything thing she's done with Chris thus far, marry him and stuff, hasn't just been her desperately trying to show Drake she's over him and doing better than him? I don't doubt Drake and her discussed a daughter when they were still together, so maybe she just needed her own daughter after he acquired one almost instantly after leaving her. Honestly I'm surprised she didn't just have Makenna or Annabel as a girl name for this baby, lol, to try to get back at him as much as she could.

All in all she's a gigantic hypocrite for never speaking about her own half-siblings and trying to deny and stand in the way of her sons' relationship with Airabella, but boasting so much about her #BlendedFamily at the same time.
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Sad that this girl literally has NOTHING to talk about outside of pregnancy & babies

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

LilaLavender wrote:
What's so pathetic about is that she cares SO much about how her viewers view Drake and his family. I knew she was mad at him, and to a certain extent, fairly so, but lately it's reall starting to disturb me and piss me off. She cannot even have people discuss something among themselves in the comments of a picture she posted without stepping in and angrily "actually lol" replying to people and blocking them? i've noticed she only interferes when people say something that would look bad on her/good on Drake, yet when people talk about something that's not true (such as a commenter telling another commenter "Did you know Drake has never met Landen??!!!"), nope she's nowhere to be found, she's not gonna correct anyone who says something that's gonna make her look better.

Honestly, I cannot imagine a person being able to start a healthy relationship with someone new, let alone marry and have a child, if they are still SO sore, salty, angry about a previous relationship. How can we know everything thing she's done with Chris thus far, marry him and stuff, hasn't just been her desperately trying to show Drake she's over him and doing better than him? I don't doubt Drake and her discussed a daughter when they were still together, so maybe she just needed her own daughter after he acquired one almost instantly after leaving her. Honestly I'm surprised she didn't just have Makenna or Annabel as a girl name for this baby, lol, to try to get back at him as much as she could.

All in all she's a gigantic hypocrite for never speaking about her own half-siblings and trying to deny and stand in the way of her sons' relationship with Airabella, but boasting so much about her #BlendedFamily at the same time.
Girl....you are so dead on!!! This. Just this. This is who Jesssica is vindictive, jealous, angry, spiteful. It angers me how she tries to come off like just a goody two shoes when in reality she's a flawed human like the rest of us. Her followers have really contributed to this and her family. Jesss according to them is never wrong. She's perfect. When the reality of it is she is far far from it. Her 3 baby daddies for me is sole proof.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm with everyone on this. Lately she has really upped the notch on being fucken annoying AF!!
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

OT but I saw this on Facebook and had to share... of course she's top of the list ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 12ccd2.jpg[/img]

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

LilaLavender wrote: What's so pathetic about is that she cares SO much about how her viewers view Drake and his family. I knew she was mad at him, and to a certain extent, fairly so, but lately it's reall starting to disturb me and piss me off. She cannot even have people discuss something among themselves in the comments of a picture she posted without stepping in and angrily "actually lol" replying to people and blocking them? i've noticed she only interferes when people say something that would look bad on her/good on Drake, yet when people talk about something that's not true (such as a commenter telling another commenter "Did you know Drake has never met Landen??!!!"), nope she's nowhere to be found, she's not gonna correct anyone who says something that's gonna make her look better.

What I don't understand at all about this "giving" Drake a girl stuff, Drake has stated himself in a video shortly after the twins were born (right around the second marriage) that he wanted boys in the first place, I remeber one spesific quote from him were he says "just the fact that they are boys". Also with Landen at the gender reveal his gestures indicated that he was happy it was a boy again, so I don't understand were this bitterness about not giving him a girl comes from. She already has a girl and Gabe seemed very happy about her birth and also now that she's older he's a really good Dad, so what more could she want? Another girl with Drake, that will get the same issues Jess has, because her Dad left the family at an early age, or even before her birth never to come back? A Dad that gets 2 days a month visitation for a few hours and sometimes even misses that Date for no apparent reason? Not that that's necessarily the truth about why he might not show up, but the little girl could grow up thinking just that. So, no 3 boys that are left without a (real) fatherfigure of some kind are more than enough. To bring in a little girl into that unstable relationship (I refuse to call it a marriage) just for the sake of having one is just selfish.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

God, I know. She didn't give herself any time to grieve her divorce, instead she went guy shopping immediately to fill the void. Not healthy for the soul whatsoever. I wonder if and when she will wake up one morning completely regretting her decision to marry Chris. It will be one hell of a wake up call considering that it's very obvious that she settled with the first man that made her feel good about herself.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Personal**
My husband and I have been together for 6 years and have two kids together. When we were younger it was all sex jokes all the time and it was funny whatever. Now that we're almost 7 years into the marriage it irks my soul that he makes dirty comments or jokes in front of the kids. Idk why Jess doesn't feel that way. It honestly makes me feel like shit when my husband says something dirty or grabs my butt when my kids are around. It makes me feel like a piece of meat and I imagine my boys growing up to think it's okay to treat women like that. I wonder if Jess feels that way but doesn't say anything or if she just genuinely thinks it's funny. Sorry for the rant ! Lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Personal**
My husband and I have been together for 6 years and have two kids together. When we were younger it was all sex jokes all the time and it was funny whatever. Now that we're almost 7 years into the marriage it irks my soul that he makes dirty comments or jokes in front of the kids. Idk why Jess doesn't feel that way. It honestly makes me feel like shit when my husband says something dirty or grabs my butt when my kids are around. It makes me feel like a piece of meat and I imagine my boys growing up to think it's okay to treat women like that. I wonder if Jess feels that way but doesn't say anything or if she just genuinely thinks it's funny. Sorry for the rant ! Lol
her stupid giggles tells me she just thinks it's funny. I'm the same btw. I'll snap at my husband to stop. I grew up watching my parents be sexual with each other in front of us kids and I hated it and I hated my mother for it.

Return to “JesssFam”