Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Bryan about Finn "Here goes dad with the singing and vlogging again"

... Too bad in a few years time when the kids can actually say this to him.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So Ollie gets rewarded for buying all the kids toys? Huh? Oh gosh.

Ollie: I hadden a supedden for you cadden!

So so so many cuts in their blogs when Ollie is talking! Seriously they press record right after they say what they want him to say so he can say it on camera but when he repeats it he sounds like a PARROT!!! So monotone !! So forced!!! No joy!!! Poor kid is awful!!

And Ollie gets his lollipop and Jackson thinks it's cool but Ollie gets pissed because Jackson wants to see it. CUT CUT CUT!

Man must take Jeff forever to edit so many cuts. I'm sure Bryan just sits next to him while he edits to the blog lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I find it really awkward the Johnsons are going, they aren't friends with the other, yet I feel like they (Katie) might bond with Tal more than Missy.

One thing I found cute about today is that Ollie seemed genuinely happy to know he was going to see his friends, his eyes seemed lit up similar to how he should be at Disneyland. And the hug looked semi-natural which was cute.

Bryan and Missy trying to discipline Ollie for climbing the carousel, I think that shows failed parenting. Not only did they not seem to properly scold him (at least not on camera, Missy did look like she might have been going to) but they disagreed and Bryan's "Oh, no ones using it" attitude.

And the kids getting the presents was cute, obviously different that when Ollie gets presents, but I found it good when Ollie was giving the firetruck to Ollie and was sorta playing it, and Jackson took it, Ollie handled it better than I thought.

I love though how they cut out Ollie saying "he wanted" something, like trying to ignore that he was going to expect something.... and of course he got something for giving the gifts. And Ollie's reaction to the sucker being taken, I didn't think it was THAT bad, considering he is a three year old, but I also think they could have used that to say something like "He doesn't understand" or something, especially when Calvin reached for it.

And one thing that's obvious, I think we have always said that the guys all get on and stuff, but I found it telling when Bryan was asking when Cullen would be getting there... like exclude the rest of the family. I would, even if I was buddies with the mother or what not, say "Oh, whens Blah Blah and co. or and the kids getting in". Idk, that little bit seemed to me to show and give off the vibe that Bryan doesn't actually care about the rest of the kids despite how excited he pretends to be to meet Brooks.

Also (sorry this is dragging on) I found it interesting that how in the background of a lot of the clips Missy and Jefff and stuff we sorta standing around like they didn't know what to do. Like, Ellie and Missy are supposedly "best friends" but she looked like she would rather be anywhere else. Even on the couch, Bryan took up a whole heap of it (selfish) but there was a clear gap (physically and emotionally) between Missy and Ellie. Maybe (We will have see) the women have had a falling out and are keeping up the relationship for the men and the views, and Missy might have made sure Tal came so she had someone.

Watching Ellie and Jared's vlog, he didn't refer to any of the Johnson Fam by there name, it was literally "hey sisters, hey you" *cue awkward hugging*. I think that's evident how awkward and weird the trip is going to be.

Theres already a big difference between Jackson and Ollie, I'm not saying if its just genetic development or parenting, but some people were interested in seeing the differences in the kids, and I think is already clear. Ollie seemed distant sorta to me, like Jackson seems to interact well with people, Ollie seemed a bit awkward.
Missy and Ellie didn't seem as awkward on E&Js vlog.

And may I question, if all adults were in the hot tub who was inside for the kids? They seemed in there for a decent period of time, but the kids, especially Ollie, Pey and Liv, what if they woke up lost? They don't know where to find their parents. I'm not saying they shouldn't have any fun, but them seemed totally disconnected from their kids.

SORRY this is so long, just typing while I watch

Edit: Oh gosh, I didn't realise how long this was till I hit submit, if you read the whole thing....congrats??? Lol sorry guys.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

So all of the kids got toys from Ollie.
And none for Finley Lanning...
Poor kid.

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Their trip i would find slightly more enjoyable if they didnt bring the Johnsons along like they always do. I dont know how Ellie and Jared would feel about extra house guests but i certainly wouldn't appreciate my friends coming to stay and bringing along their cousins and family to stay just because they are best friends at home. surely they would want to spend some time with their friends alone? being as they spend time with their family every minute of the day. Just... arghhh i cant stand the johnsons!!
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

I love how they show Jackson eating a pizza in bite sizes, than cut to Finn who is attempting to eat a whole slice. Elli has her faults however, Missy is pure lazy and uninterested in Finn.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

907ninja wrote:So all of the kids got toys from Ollie.
And none for Finley Lanning...
Poor kid.

Finley who?

Lol at least ellie seemed excited to see him though.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Bryan has already started with Ollie and MG. I really wish Katie would pull him to the side and tell him to stop with the boyfriend girlfriend crap. I know it's supposed to be cute but Bryan makes me uncomfortable with how much he plays into it, and the constant baby girl comments.
dutchgossiper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dutchgossiper »

Ollie will turn out like 'King Curtis' from Wife Swap if they will continue feeding him this way

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Bumblebee93 wrote:Their trip i would find slightly more enjoyable if they didnt bring the Johnsons along like they always do. I dont know how Ellie and Jared would feel about extra house guests but i certainly wouldn't appreciate my friends coming to stay and bringing along their cousins and family to stay just because they are best friends at home. surely they would want to spend some time with their friends alone? being as they spend time with their family every minute of the day. Just... arghhh i cant stand the johnsons!!
But if Jeff isnt there the vlog won't get edited, and B&M wont have anyone to be the camera man OR help them with the kids. You are asking for the impossible ;)
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Bumblebee93 wrote:Their trip i would find slightly more enjoyable if they didnt bring the Johnsons along like they always do. I dont know how Ellie and Jared would feel about extra house guests but i certainly wouldn't appreciate my friends coming to stay and bringing along their cousins and family to stay just because they are best friends at home. surely they would want to spend some time with their friends alone? being as they spend time with their family every minute of the day. Just... arghhh i cant stand the johnsons!!
But if Jeff isnt there the vlog won't get edited, and B&M wont have anyone to be the camera man OR help them with the kids. You are asking for the impossible ;)
I mean at least MG has some other girls to hang out with now? Hopefully if she is playing with Peyton it'll limit them trying to say Ollie/Jackson is her boyfriend :|
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 58c5f2.png[/img]

You can see how Bryan is not comfortable of how he looks.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I cannot freaking believe Missy ripped that corn dog out of Finns hand to give it to her golden child. Poor Finn!!!!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
She must have had to work real hard to do this scene in the vlog....he probably told her too as well hahahaha well to be fair her eyes are closed so she's probably pretending its Corbin!!

So anyway...I love how all the kids gots presents except for Fin...then to top it off why did Ollie get a batman toy & lollipop while everyone else got generic gifts? Obviously the other kids would want that!! Bryan is clearly so stupid...I feel like he doesn't even know how to tie his own shoes....or even see his toes :D

The kids were being really rough and I'm sorry but the scene where Bryan was coming down the stairs Finley was crawling down behind them and he should have carried him down...it seemed really unsafe and Bryan acted like he didn't even see him!!

Ellie was sweet and got Finley right away and Missy was standing off to the side instead of showing some affection to Jackson or Calvin....she's so snobby!!
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Why does Finn always seem like he's in time out whenever its meal time? They just stick him into the corner like they're tryna forget he exists. Would it be so damn hard to just put his high chair closer the table? I think if Finn was another carbon copy of Bryan he'd get more attention from him. Bryan just seems so detached and forced around his own kid....it's really sad. One a positive note Jackson was so sweet when he opened the door in today's vlog. He's such a warm-hearted little boy. Hopefully he'll rub off on Ollie a bit....who am I kidding, That'll never happen.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I haven't watched yet. Am I in for a lot of bruhs from Bryan and screaming from Ellie?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Bryan's IG with Gaines and Ollie...no words.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Bryan's IG with Gaines and Ollie...no words.
I'm blocked. Can you share it?

BTW, we don't have to worry about competition between Ollie and Jackson"competing" for Gaines. One of the Johnson girls is "on a date" with Jackson. Disgusting.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... f6c0fd.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

perctpiper wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... f6c0fd.png[/img]

Ewww. And they need to teach Ollie how to smile. That grimace is sad.
"You're welcome, internet"? Who does he think he is, Prince Andrew,ffs? Those kids don't mean anything to anyone outside of YouTube.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”