Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Also, they need to take that wubbanub away from Calvin before it damages his teeth any more. Those wubbanub's are only supposed to be used for infants up to 6 months without teeth. E&J are so stupid and clueless. The way Ellie treats Calvin like an infant 24/7 throws me off on him. Jackson was right on track with everything and maybe even a little advanced. Look at him, he's riding a bike without training wheels and he's not even 3 yet! That's awesome! And he has better speech than Ollie. Calvin is gonna have a hard of a heck time socializing with children his age and learning not being attached to his mother because Ellie coddles him like an infant.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Looks like they had a huge oarty[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 9fd6c3.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like a Fullscreen party... with a few Griffiths and Mechams thrown in for good measure Image
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Is that samika?

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Sorry this is not really related to the current topic, but I just noticed something. They put off buying new household appliances like the Kitchen aid mixer and vacuum until they moved. Any ideas why? We know its not a money issue. Do they think you're only allowed to have nice things if you're a homeowner?
liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

Amelia322 wrote:Is that samika?

Sam is definitely there with PJ, I didn't see Jennika in the photo though!

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lots of people are missing in that picture. I don't see Cullen and I'm assuming Jared was taking the picture.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Lots of people are missing in that picture. I don't see Cullen and I'm assuming Jared was taking the picture.

Cullen was in another one he posted but you could barely see him

And jennika said in her vlog the other day that she was going to something in SLC this week and Sam tweeted today about her being there and Noah going to sleep in Jacksons iron man outfit (or something similar)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Woah, just watched Bonnie's latest vlog and even she listed Matt Mecham's vlog in her About Section. Matt's own brother and sister in law? Nada.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

I found this on Pinterest. Looks just like E&J's playroom.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 85ab5d.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If the camera fell on the floor, how did Jared get the shot of him coming through the window?
Calvin was upset. Did he stop, check the camera over. Set it back up, and then crawl through? It was bad enough he saw it as a vlogging opportunity in the first place and wasn't in a bigger rush.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Why in the world would he even put a clip into the vlog that shows exactly how to break in to their house?! Am I missing something or was the window just randomly unlocked already? I know this isn't the first time Jared has showed something like this. While it was sort of "interesting" footage, it would never be worth it to broadcast to the world how easy it is to climb right in to your house RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE YOUR 2 YEAR OLD IS SLEEPING ALL ALONE.

Hello sweetie you are right, it doesn't add up that the camera was supposedly dropped but he still got the shot of him coming through. And I'm really hoping the window wasn't just randomly unlocked. It's fishy and weird.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Scar2016 wrote:Woah, just watched Bonnie's latest vlog and even she listed Matt Mecham's vlog in her About Section. Matt's own brother and sister in law? Nada.
I guess at some point it is really up to Matt to make it in this world and I still think he has a good career without YouTube, but it is a 9-5 job that apparently these men don't want to do this or don't have to do this anymore. My thoughts are if things don't improve for Matt, give up the task of filming/editing and go back to work and have Emily do this as a second (at home) income which would be perfect. Emily can cook and sew which would likely have an appeal to viewers. Elie doesn't have any talents from what I can see. Matt seems like a quiet guy which is the opposite of Jared who is more outgoing...not good or bad, but in a business like this I think you have to get out there. Jared seem quite nice to Matt with the pineapple gift and was on his vlog more than I would have thought he would be at a party they were hosting...perhaps Jared is feeling a little bad for Matt?

Can't Ellie talk better "Mom,did you crap your pants." Not everyone is Mormon so do they not offer an alcohol drink? That is a lot of sleep over company and really a lot of work....did E+J have enough to eat like Jared said? Oh boy, does Ellie and Jared want a girl.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

SO did Jareds parents come over to make sure everyone got enough breakfast?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

liz749 wrote:Why in the world would he even put a clip into the vlog that shows exactly how to break in to their house?! Am I missing something or was the window just randomly unlocked already? I know this isn't the first time Jared has showed something like this. While it was sort of "interesting" footage, it would never be worth it to broadcast to the world how easy it is to climb right in to your house RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE YOUR 2 YEAR OLD IS SLEEPING ALL ALONE.

Hello sweetie you are right, it doesn't add up that the camera was supposedly dropped but he still got the shot of him coming through. And I'm really hoping the window wasn't just randomly unlocked. It's fishy and weird.

Plus why is there an edit right after he picks the camera up. He supposedly comforts Cal, but we don't really hear the little guy that is supposed to be upset. Plus he cries and whines whenever he wants the camera. Jared drops it, takes it back, puts it on the ledge and Cal sits there quietly just waiting?

I don't know if all those people behind the door would have helped him set up the clip by watching Cal as he went through the window (I hope not), but something about that doesn't add up. My toddler locked himself in the bathroom and he SCREAMED until we got him out. We were distressed and though we knew he was safe, we were panicked and scared for him. The whole thing just didn't feel right to me. Almost like a reenactment of something that happened earlier that they missed.

Like why didn't one of he other guys run out to help Jared? Wouldn't that be normal to go try and help save the kid, instead of talk to him through the door?

But on a more genuine note...Jackson with Brooks was just the cutest thing ever.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:SO did Jareds parents come over to make sure everyone got enough breakfast?
That would be a given since we all know how Ellie entertains. I wonder if Jared pays his parents something for the "family" help he gives them.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
liz749 wrote:Why in the world would he even put a clip into the vlog that shows exactly how to break in to their house?! Am I missing something or was the window just randomly unlocked already? I know this isn't the first time Jared has showed something like this. While it was sort of "interesting" footage, it would never be worth it to broadcast to the world how easy it is to climb right in to your house RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE YOUR 2 YEAR OLD IS SLEEPING ALL ALONE.

Plus why is there an edit right after he picks the camera up. He supposedly comforts Cal, but we don't really hear the little guy that is supposed to be upset. Plus he cries and whines whenever he wants the camera. Jared drops it, takes it back, puts it on the ledge and Cal sits there quietly just waiting?

I don't know if all those people behind the door would have helped him set up the clip by watching Cal as he went through the window (I hope not), but something about that doesn't add up. My toddler locked himself in the bathroom and he SCREAMED until we got him out. We were distressed and though we knew he was safe, we were panicked and scared for him. The whole thing just didn't feel right to me. Almost like a reenactment of something that happened earlier that they missed.

Like why didn't one of he other guys run out to help Jared? Wouldn't that be normal to go try and help save the kid, instead of talk to him through the door?

But on a more genuine note...Jackson with Brooks was just the cutest thing ever.
Most people would have taken the door off the hinges and gotten him out of the bathroom. Showing an unlocked window isn't good for the stated reasons and yet another reason why you don't have toddlers downstairs sleeping alone because in an emergency situation i.e. fire, they just don't have the cognitive ability to know how to escape or open a window and climb up a steep ladder in a window well.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

HelloSweetie wrote:

I agree that there's something not right about that clip and that if it were genuine one of the guys should have gone with him. It is basically a "how to" manual on how to break into their home - especially considering that they've detailed where all their things are so a thief would know how to get around in the house. It is unclear to me how Jared would know about a drawer being open (which I didn't see) if the door was locked and they weren't able to unlock it. Maybe that's what originally happened and then they re-staged it? I don't think any parent would take the time to vlog the details before getting to their child.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I just got done watching the bathroom scene and I didn't see Jared close a drawer before he opened the door. Yes, how would he know the drawer was open in the first place. It was either a reenactment or a set-up. I don't trust Jared. It was a shitty thing to do to get the camera too. And, Bryan has to be there to show "concern". ugh
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

workfromhomemom wrote:I just got done watching the bathroom scene and I didn't see Jared close a drawer before he opened the door. Yes, how would he know the drawer was open in the first place. It was either a reenactment or a set-up. I don't trust Jared. It was a shitty thing to do to get the camera too. And, Bryan has to be there to show "concern". ugh
Plus you're telling me there are that many vloggers there and no one else had a camera in hand on the other side of that door?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

HelloSweetie wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:I just got done watching the bathroom scene and I didn't see Jared close a drawer before he opened the door. Yes, how would he know the drawer was open in the first place. It was either a reenactment or a set-up. I don't trust Jared. It was a shitty thing to do to get the camera too. And, Bryan has to be there to show "concern". ugh
Plus you're telling me there are that many vloggers there and no one else had a camera in hand on the other side of that door?
Bryan could have used a trapped title too. I refuse to watch the Lumps vlog, but I am guessing this wasn't featured on theirs either. Bryan lives for this kind of stuff.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”