Lindsandbaby Part 10

Doopher
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by Doopher »

I have a question. In her teen pregnancy thing, she says she completed 3 1/2 years of her nursing degree before she decided not to be a nurse. That's not true, right? A nursing student would be doing clinical and sim lab and all of that by their second year (and definitely by the third year!) but I never saw her mention that or show pictures of her in school scrubs or anything. That whole video was just a way for her to toot her own horn. Why does she think she's so impressive? She was able to go to school because her mommy watched the kids. As soon as her mom got busy, Lindsey dropped out of school. They're both delusional. Also, why does she say she still lived with her mom? No mention of her dad ever.
duhhitskarley
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by duhhitskarley »

I call such bullshit on how she conceived I know one of the children was from "taking antibiotics" yet I don't recall which one, point though you can tell she's lying when she's talking about how she got pregnant. Lol. The hell Lindsey we all know you did it on purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

I wonder what's wrong with Andrew,she posted a pic of him in the hospital. Alex was holding him on the bed.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Doopher wrote:I have a question. In her teen pregnancy thing, she says she completed 3 1/2 years of her nursing degree before she decided not to be a nurse. That's not true, right? A nursing student would be doing clinical and sim lab and all of that by their second year (and definitely by the third year!) but I never saw her mention that or show pictures of her in school scrubs or anything. That whole video was just a way for her to toot her own horn. Why does she think she's so impressive? She was able to go to school because her mommy watched the kids. As soon as her mom got busy, Lindsey dropped out of school. They're both delusional. Also, why does she say she still lived with her mom? No mention of her dad ever.
I think they were just general education classes to get enough credits to get into the nursing program. (Or the American equivalent). I think she spent 2 years doing that?

Haha, here our nursing degree is 4 years. No way any sane person would give up on their degree with 6 months left to go!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Doopher wrote:I have a question. In her teen pregnancy thing, she says she completed 3 1/2 years of her nursing degree before she decided not to be a nurse. That's not true, right? A nursing student would be doing clinical and sim lab and all of that by their second year (and definitely by the third year!) but I never saw her mention that or show pictures of her in school scrubs or anything. That whole video was just a way for her to toot her own horn. Why does she think she's so impressive? She was able to go to school because her mommy watched the kids. As soon as her mom got busy, Lindsey dropped out of school. They're both delusional. Also, why does she say she still lived with her mom? No mention of her dad ever.
I think they were just general education classes to get enough credits to get into the nursing program. (Or the American equivalent). I think she spent 2 years doing that?

Haha, here our nursing degree is 4 years. No way any sane person would give up on their degree with 6 months left to go!
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

She can't say the word "floret" (as in broccoli florets) yet she got a full ride scholarship to nursing school? Come on Lindsay, the standards can't be that much lower in the South.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

She didn't even know what's yellow carrot.. Grocery haul consisting of potato chips, popcorn, Mac n Cheese, cheddar crackers and she keeps saying her nutritionist told her to look for better ingredients. I can't even.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... bf723e.png[/img]

I had to do a double take but that is Lindsay on the left. Image

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Yeah well, the way she eats that's no wonder. Her mom's probably skinnier than her :D
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Maybe it's her birth control? This has never happened to me, but a few girls I know have gained so much weight from their BC, especially when their diets are already crappy and they don't exercise; the pounds just pack on very quickly.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

So in the latest blog, she tells about a lump that she discovered last year on her breast. She had an ultrasound, everything seemed fine, she wasn't worried so didn't go to the follow up one. Now the lump has grown and her lympnode is swollen and painful.

I feel for her. Was surprised how calmly she discussed about it. Dunno, she has grown in size, but maybe she has also grown as a person as well.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Her mom just posted a video. Haven't watched it yet but it's titled I'm back. Won der if she will get back into youtube more than linds
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Eh, I take my words back about Linds growing as a person. Finished the vlog and she lets Braden watch Five Nights at Freddy's on youtube. Just. Nope.
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

[video][/video]

I've never been a big fan of Lindsey, but I hope that she can follow in her mom's footsteps and lose the weight. Being significantly over weight is so hard on someone -- psychically, mentally, emotionally, etc. and I really wish her well in this.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

So she dropped out of college etc. us she still working? It sounded like she isn't working anymore. Sounds like she is more focused on her looks/appearance then being a good mother. I mean great she wants to stick to something. hopefully she puts her money where her mouth is.
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

She's really un happy with life ... you rarely see her smile. Tbh I don't think she's 100% happy with her relationship or life.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

So ugh where is her weekly weight in??? Wednesday was a week when she posted that so if anything she started monday/Tuesday (when filmed at least) so already she has missed week two. Hopefully she hasn't fell of the bandwagon already. But then again who are we kidding.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

So much for her weekly weigh in's.

sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

I was really surprised to see a weightloss update from Lindsey today. I know losing weight is real hard for some people but in 3 months she has only lost 5lbs. Her mom now weighs LESS than her!
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

She's getting married in one month, according to her ig.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”