JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

berrybitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

Unread post by berrybitch »

That really is a beautiful baby. Looks like Chris except for the chin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Okay well earlier I was being patient now I just want to know if it going up tonight or not. I definitely think they'll upload tomorrow but they should just TELL US.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Honestly I'm more interested to know what the complications were as opposed to finding out the gender

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

From the picture, Chris looks over the moon. He said he was hoping for a girl. So I think she finally got a girl.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

That's worrisome if Janelle's the one watching the baby(Chris is with Jess?), I'm assuming Wendy's got the boys and Lilia's probably with Gabe. Whatever the complications were I hope it was something that just came out of nowhere and not something that could have been prevented(you guys were pointing out problems the whole time).
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I don't know what time it is over there but she better not have gone to bed bc it's 8am in the UK and I don't know how to explain to my boss that I will be on my phone all day just to find out if she had a boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiggerchip_1444 »

berrybitch wrote:Honestly I'm more interested to know what the complications were as opposed to finding out the gender

Same! And I'm interested to know if Lilia ended up being there or not, it'd be so tough if she was there and had to witness her mom go through complications, hopefully they didn't pull her out of school for it.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

tiggerchip_1444 wrote:
berrybitch wrote:Honestly I'm more interested to know what the complications were as opposed to finding out the gender

Same! And I'm interested to know if Lilia ended up being there or not, it'd be so tough if she was there and had to witness her mom go through complications, hopefully they didn't pull her out of school for it.
I remember when they Shaytards had their last child they pulled Avia and Emmi from school for it, which I think would be a pretty good reason for missing. They're in elementary school, missing a day won't kill their grades.

But yeah whatever the complications were I'd imagine they would've taken her out of the room once it started happening.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I know we are all impatient but guys - she's had a baby. There were complications. Let her rest. We will find out soon enough
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

CypKitty wrote:I know we are all impatient but guys - she's had a baby. There were complications. Let her rest. We will find out soon enough
No one is actually serious about wanting her to rush or focus on the video. We are just being impatient and sarcastically bratty. I will say, I would love a little post or update about whether it is going up tonight or not. If not, totally cool but it would be nice to know.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

CypKitty wrote:I know we are all impatient but guys - she's had a baby. There were complications. Let her rest. We will find out soon enough
I understand that and we all know the baby's health and her health come first but if she is able to post other things why can't she post when the video is expected to be up?
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I don't know what time it is over there but she better not have gone to bed bc it's 8am in the UK and I don't know how to explain to my boss that I will be on my phone all day just to find out if she had a boy. Image

8 minutes past midnight! So 12:08 am :)
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Context101 wrote:
KatherineLouvain wrote:I don't know what time it is over there but she better not have gone to bed bc it's 8am in the UK and I don't know how to explain to my boss that I will be on my phone all day just to find out if she had a boy. Image

8 minutes past midnight! So 12:08 am :)
Omg noooo she's going to wait till her minions are awake for school isn't she Image

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

according to Messica's Snapchat, the baby's cry echoes. they're definitely not home, carpeting wouldn't make a cry echo like that

Sent from my 0PJA2
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The baby is cute though

The Aussie mummy groups are going gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah over the annoucement
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

webby wrote:according to Messica's Snapchat, the baby's cry echoes. they're definitely not home, carpeting wouldn't make a cry echo like that

Sent from my 0PJA2
Agreed!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh my god guys we are going to have to hear about her traumatic birth experience for the rest of time and she is going to end up having another one because she won't want her last birth experience ever to be like that.

Side note: obviously I hope she and the baby are perfectly fine and the complication was minimal. I just think she'll be exta dramatic about it
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

literallywhat wrote:Oh my god guys we are going to have to hear about her traumatic birth experience for the rest of time and she is going to end up having another one because she won't want her last birth experience ever to be like that.

Side note: obviously I hope she and the baby are perfectly fine and the complication was minimal. I just think she'll be exta dramatic about it
or she will have the if i could handle that birth i can handle any birth mentality :-?
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

emlyx wrote:
Well, looks like #teampink won
That doesn't prove anything? I went to her profile and it's people guessing. She even says in first comment that people have to wait for the annoucement
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I think we'll have to wait at least for one more day. She wrote "Give us some time to heal", that didn't sound like she would upload any minute. And I don't think she has to announce again when she will upload, she said she needed time. I'm very curious too, though :)
But I wonder anyway if she can edit/upload in hospital?

I think the baby is looking pretty neutral, can't tell the gender... I think it just looks more boyish because of the grey/green colors.. Imagine it dressed in pink and it would "look" like a girl ;)

Return to “JesssFam”