JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

te4cup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by te4cup »

marinewife0920 wrote:I'm sorry I'm very very bitter. My son is lilias age and my husband and I have been trying to have a 2nd for years. I can't have another baby but this bitch can pop out as many with as many guys as she wants. Then she sits around like the queen while everyone waits on her every word. She disgusts me and doesn't deserve her beautiful children.
I'm really sorry that's the case for you, I'm young but also have fertility issues and my daughter had multiple complications - she's had 3 operations. But, that being said, I think it's useless being bitter towards someone you don't even know for their ability to conceive - it helps nothing. That's all. And, as well as that, she may not have the best track record, but she provides for and loves her kids, she messes up a lot but they don't go without, she isn't an alcoholic or a drug addict, so who is anyone to say someone doesn't deserve their own children when they're being cared for and loved? Again, she is absolutely not perfect, if she was we wouldn't be here, and I know I sound like I'm totally defending her, I sort of am I guess, but there's a difference between doing really stupid things and being a literal terrible mother who doesn't deserve her kids. It strikes a chord with me because I was told I didn't deserve my child, to have an abortion and kill myself when I conceived my daughter at 16 - when I love her and have always given her absolutely everything I can. It's just pointless relating your situation to someone else's in that sense... it solves nothing and just brews hurt...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

RubyRed wrote:I really don't understand the people who feel the need to call babies/kids "crotch droppings". That's a pretty gross term. Regardless of how much you dislike Jess or any other youtuber, that kid is a human being. A person. Not a "crotch dropping".
I've never heard of that term before lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 3faed1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

[/quote] But I didn't say "less exciting" let alone "less special"! Please go back and ready my comment.[/quote]

Okay, I took you saying "not if it's your 5th child" after me saying the baby is exciting regardless, as you saying the baby literally isn't exciting. I apologise if I misinterpreted you. It's just how I read it.

Edit: Messed up the quotes yet again. Can't be bothered to fix it. You get the point ahah.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

te4cup wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:I'm sorry I'm very very bitter. My son is lilias age and my husband and I have been trying to have a 2nd for years. I can't have another baby but this bitch can pop out as many with as many guys as she wants. Then she sits around like the queen while everyone waits on her every word. She disgusts me and doesn't deserve her beautiful children.
I'm really sorry that's the case for you, I'm young but also have fertility issues and my daughter had multiple complications - she's had 3 operations. But, that being said, I think it's useless being bitter towards someone you don't even know for their ability to conceive - it helps nothing. That's all. And, as well as that, she may not have the best track record, but she provides for and loves her kids, she messes up a lot but they don't go without, she isn't an alcoholic or a drug addict, so who is anyone to say someone doesn't deserve their own children when they're being cared for and loved? Again, she is absolutely not perfect, if she was we wouldn't be here, and I know I sound like I'm totally defending her, I sort of am I guess, but there's a difference between doing really stupid things and being a literal terrible mother who doesn't deserve her kids. It strikes a chord with me because I was told I didn't deserve my child, to have an abortion and kill myself when I conceived my daughter at 16 - when I love her and have always given her absolutely everything I can. It's just pointless relating your situation to someone else's in that sense... it solves nothing and just brews hurt...
Exposing your children to different men within months of giving birth isn't a BAD parenting choice?
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

te4cup wrote:
I agree.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's lucky and thank god none of the rando guys she's met have been pedophiles
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

marinewife0920 wrote:I'm sorry to come off as a bitch but it really sucks. I did everything "the right way" and can't give my husband the family him and I want. But she can have a family with half the town and people hang on her every word like she's God.
I feel the same way :( I mean she keeps the kids alive and they're clothed but it's a shame that people can get knocked up so easily and sometimes they maaayyybbeeee shouldn't. Your time will come, just remember that you won't be known as the town whore with 5 kids by 3 different men [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

She planned her kids behind the backs of a revolving door of men. Glad you guys think she's mother of the year just because she has a new baby I have to think the sun shines out her ass?? No. she isn't a good mother. She is a bare minimum mom and her kids will need therapy because of all the crap decisions she's made. If you don't know what it's like to beg God for a baby and watch every other woman around you have one, then you have no idea what I've been through. The baby will be a girl because Jess always gets what she wants in the end.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ughhhhhh post the video jess so people stop getting butt hurt and arguing

Lol at people crawling out of the wood work calling her a great mom. ya, uhhh ok
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Blackswan wrote:
te4cup wrote:
Exposing your children to different men within months of giving birth isn't a BAD parenting choice?
No, you're right, that's a shitty thing to do and she should be absolutely more careful. I'd never bring another man around my own unless I was absolutely, absolutely sure. But fundamentally, her kids seem happy, and they have a big support system, and I think deep down Jess was so desperate to "do the right thing" and get a "whole" family that she took what she could get with Stabby. I just hope it works out for her kids' sake.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Blackswan wrote:She's lucky and thank god none of the rando guys she's met have been pedophiles
Not saying they are, but you never know.

I have no respect for women who bring random men who they barely know around their kids. And that's what Jess did.
Last edited by Mel1011 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Ughhhhhh post the video jess so people stop getting butt hurt and arguing

Lol at people crawling out of the wood work calling her a great mom. ya, uhhh ok
Not calling her a good Mum. Just disagreeing with people who say she doesn't love or deserve her kids because THEY can't conceive. That's a moot point. Didn't realise you had to be a Jess-hate-filled person to post here, I like to see both sides of the story as best I can.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

No one is saying that jess is a good mother or " mother of the year "- well I'm certainly not at least, but saying one doesn't deserve their children because people and their families are struggling with fertility is a horrible thing to say as a person and as a woman/women regardless of the person especially when one doesn't know anyone personally.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Yay she had her fifth crotch dropping

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

And why is there a spoiler thread, we've been waiting 9+ months for this kid to be born and now we can't "spoil" the gender?

broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

Hi - Crazy long time lurker but jumping in.
I just have to say I went back and watched Jess's vlog of Landen's birth and she is/was FAKE AF, like the entire time.
She freaking loves attention. She was having a contraction way in the beginning and was like "omg, why is everyone staring at me"...uhm maybe because you invited them all over to watch and document you giving birth.

She is so corny. I hope she matured a bit and isn't like that for this birth.
I am a few months younger than her, married to one man and pregnant with our third and last. Our kids are relatively close in age(mine are 4&2). While I don't remember being that attention obsessed with either of my births, I know 100% how immature I was and how different I am now. Hopefully she is the same.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

marinewife0920 wrote:She planned her kids behind the backs of a revolving door of men. Glad you guys think she's mother of the year just because she has a new baby I have to think the sun shines out her ass?? No. she isn't a good mother. She is a bare minimum mom and her kids will need therapy because of all the crap decisions she's made. If you don't know what it's like to beg God for a baby and watch every other woman around you have one, then you have no idea what I've been through. The baby will be a girl because Jess always gets what she wants in the end.
I totally agree
VanessaBella

Unread post by VanessaBella »

OKAY seriously though, how freaking hard would it have been to pre-film and edit some short clip of the kids saying "It's a boy/girl" then upload whichever clip was true? She could have slapped a baby picture on the end with the weight and everything and called it a day. Instead she strings this shit along... color me shocked.
Last edited by VanessaBella on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I think people need to remember that those kids are NOT Jess. They didn't ask to be born, to Jess or anyone else. Yes, Jess might not be mother of the year, but that does not mean she doesn't deserve those kids - at the end of the day they have a roof over their heads and food to eat. Yes, for years they might have been overcrowded in Mimis and they might not have the best food out there, but there are kids that are far worse off. No ones acting like she's superman, she's just had a baby and babies bring happiness.

I sympathise with any and all of you that are going through difficulties, but its absolutely horrible to say that Jess doesn't deserve those kids. Whatever negativity there is towards Jess, the kids shouldn't be involved with.

Return to “JesssFam”