JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by msgmiscc »

By the way the water looked, I'm thinking she bled a lot and that's why she was transferred to the hospital
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Blackswan wrote:What sad is the very first thing jesss did when the baby came out is check the gender. I would have checked face fingers and toes first. Idk if that's a thing only my family does but we always check that first.
Let's give her a damn break. I dislike Jess just as much as the next person, but I've had 3 babies (who's sex I found out at 17-20 weeks all 3 times) and you can bet your ass I would be checking right away after 40 weeks of wondering. And it seemed to me that she put her to her chest before she checked. The midwives seemed more pushy about it than she did. It was a sweet video. I dislike both of them, but I'm glad their baby is healthy and they're happy. Everyone deserves to give birth with a supportive partner by their side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

msgmiscc wrote:By the way the water looked, I'm thinking she bled a lot and that's why she was transferred to the hospital
Was that why it looked dark and bubbly?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

kittypurry wrote:I wonder how Lilia's going to like sharing a room with her baby sister? Image I'm thinking they're happy they went team green, other than the closet full of outfits Addy will never wear. I'm pregnant now and always thought I would find out as soon as I could, but their reaction is seriously making me reconsider

Do it! The surprise is amazing! I've done it both ways and the surprise was indescribable.
TaylersEmptyUterus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TaylersEmptyUterus »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Blackswan wrote:What sad is the very first thing jesss did when the baby came out is check the gender. I would have checked face fingers and toes first. Idk if that's a thing only my family does but we always check that first.
Let's give her a damn break. I dislike Jess just as much as the next person, but I've had 3 babies (who's sex I found out at 17-20 weeks all 3 times) and you can bet your ass I would be checking right away after 40 weeks of wondering. And it seemed to me that she put her to her chest before she checked. The midwives seemed more pushy about it than she did. It was a sweet video. I dislike both of them, but I'm glad their baby is healthy and they're happy. Everyone deserves to give birth with a supportive partner by their side.

this is a dumb way to look at it. jess couldn't give one fuck about the fingers or toes. she just wanted to make sure she got her girl. had it been a boy, the story would be totally different. not dramatic at all and everything would've been posted asap.
also, the whole "everyone deserves a supportive partner" bullshit... eyeroll. she picks shitty partners. that is solely her fault.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Um no. People flock to ultrasounds as early as possible to find out the gender. Of course that is the first thing she looked for. My midwife lifted the baby up lion king style and yelled "what is it dad?" before I even held her and he yelled "girl!" and it was amazing. I wasn't thinking about counting toes.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

TaylersEmptyUterus wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:

this is a dumb way to look at it. jess couldn't give one fuck about the fingers or toes. she just wanted to make sure she got her girl. had it been a boy, the story would be totally different. not dramatic at all and everything would've been posted asap.
also, the whole "everyone deserves a supportive partner" bullshit... eyeroll. she picks shitty partners. that is solely her fault.
There still could have been complications/drama if it had been a boy. Having a penis doesn't exempt you from a traumatic birth.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

HCB wrote:
Um no. People flock to ultrasounds as early as possible to find out the gender. Of course that is the first thing she looked for. My midwife lifted the baby up lion king style and yelled "what is it dad?" before I even held her and he yelled "girl!" and it was amazing. I wasn't thinking about counting toes.
Um yes. She's been DESPERATE for a girl since Landen.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Blackswan wrote:
HCB wrote:
No one is denying that. The point is, every single Mom is eager to find out. That's why there are nub theories and wives' tales and "fun" ultrasound businesses. It is no different when you wait for the surprise. You want to know.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

twomommies wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:By the way the water looked, I'm thinking she bled a lot and that's why she was transferred to the hospital
Was that why it looked dark and bubbly?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

That's what I'm thinking, it looked like a lot of blood. Even when she's holding the baby, there's a lot of blood. I could be wrong, but that's just what I'm thinking
TaylersEmptyUterus
Amateur
Amateur

MamaJoAnna wrote:
TaylersEmptyUterus wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:

There still could have been complications/drama if it had been a boy. Having a penis doesn't exempt you from a traumatic birth.
I never said that, can you read?

Jess did not WANT a boy. So had this baby been a boy, this entire pregnancy and delivery would be vastly differently.
TaylersEmptyUterus
Amateur
Amateur

Blackswan wrote:
HCB wrote: Um no. People flock to ultrasounds as early as possible to find out the gender. Of course that is the first thing she looked for. My midwife lifted the baby up lion king style and yelled "what is it dad?" before I even held her and he yelled "girl!" and it was amazing. I wasn't thinking about counting toes.

Agreed.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

And now we have to wait about a week for her to post the birth vlog. If she even does. And if I would have waited soooo damn long to find out gender, I'm sorry but that's the first thing I would have checked for
nicelydone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicelydone »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:definitely think lilia will take more of a motherly role rather than typical sister until addelyn is at least a teenager though Bc of their age gap. So not sure why minions are like crazy over lilia needed a sister.
This is what I've been thinking the whole time. If the kid is in grade school when the little sibling is born, they're not really going to grow up together.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nicelydone wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:definitely think lilia will take more of a motherly role rather than typical sister until addelyn is at least a teenager though Bc of their age gap. So not sure why minions are like crazy over lilia needed a sister.
This is what I've been thinking the whole time. If the kid is in grade school when the little sibling is born, they're not really going to grow up together.
There is a ten year age gap between me and my sister and I never spent time with her till she hit senior year in high school.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Btw my mom had 5 kids in this order: girl, boy, boy, boy, girl. LOL
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

nicelydone wrote:
exactly! I was almost 5 years apart from my sister and she annoyed me until she was like 15 and we got close lol.

My cousin's are 8 years apart and they don't act like sisters at all. The older one is always helping with the little one. Plus I have a feeling Jess is going to rely on lilia's help since she has so many damn children which will push her more into a caretaker role
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Haven't seen this posted yet, it was discussed on the spoiler thread
http://i.imgur.com/uM7Neu2.jpg

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Im happy it's a girl bc I'm having a girl too, and now she will be more interesting to me haha. But annoying as hell that she got what she wanted. I feel most sorry for Tommy and caden in all her giant mess. Really sad.

But ughhhh she's seriously going to be insufferable. Lets see all talk against gender stereotypes fly out the window

definitely think lilia will take more of a motherly role rather than typical sister until addelyn is at least a teenager though Bc of their age gap. So not sure why minions are like crazy over lilia needed a sister.
I'm due in 10 weeks, I already have two boys. It kind of makes me wish I knew what I was having this time around.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Yes, I do have to agree that the complication could be from Jess bleeding too much. But after re watching the video, maybe it had to do with Addie because the midwife never took her hands off of her. Also I don't believe hearing her cry???

Return to “JesssFam”