JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by tiggerchip_1444 »

I reaaaally hope Addie doesn't have red hair, the Chris and redheads thing is just way too creepy.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Let's see if now that she has the "princess" Drake couldn't give her, he starts taking the boys all of a sudden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

tiggerchip_1444 wrote:I reaaaally hope Addie doesn't have red hair, the Chris and redheads thing is just way too creepy.

I wonder if she'll be a full blown ginger. Her eyelashes looked blonde and she doesn't have eyebrows so maybe she will look like jess as a kid

:|
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

tiggerchip_1444 wrote:I reaaaally hope Addie doesn't have red hair, the Chris and redheads thing is just way too creepy.
same thing I've been saying! glad I'm not alone on this one.. the fact that he desperately wanted a redheaded daughter creeps me the fuck out and we all already know Chris is a total creep
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

plus i hope she isn't a redhead cause i vividly remember crying to my mom about feeling different from everyone else because of my red hair it sucked as a kid and now that I'm older i get nasty comments from guys asking if the drapes match the carpet and in high school some dude asked me if i part the red sea :x :barf:
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

I think this is a little insane, Addie isn't going to die from going to baby's r us, and I can sympathize with wanting to "buy pink shit" as a lot of gender neutral clothing looks more boyish, sorry I like cute pink frilly outfits and hair bows. Chris seems genuine right now, I honestly don't think he's a mega creep.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

StabbysEmptyTesticle wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:So when does everyone think Jess went into labour? She said in the video while in the car 'it's a beautiful day to have a baby' so maybe she went into labour around the early evening? It's strange for Jess though that she kept so quiet about it, I was genuinely shocked when I logged on here to find out the baby had already been born.

Maybe she wanted more privacy this time around?
"privacy" and "Jess" don't belong in the same sentence.
Your username Image

tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur

NewEnglandGirl wrote:plus i hope she isn't a redhead cause i vividly remember crying to my mom about feeling different from everyone else because of my red hair it sucked as a kid and now that I'm older i get nasty comments from guys asking if the drapes match the carpet and in high school some dude asked me if i part the red sea :x :barf:
Awful that you had to go through that. Red hair is absolutely beautiful, but with Chris in the mix and just having a easier time in childhood, I hope she has hair like Lilia has.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Next time Jess tries to "screw gender stereotypes" someone should remind her she went out one day after giving birth to buy pink clothes for her daughter, even though she already had tons of "neutral" clothes, and she even already had bows and headbands at the ready. Didn't she say the gender neutral clothing just needed a bow to make it girly?

tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur

She's probably going crazy over the girl/pink clothing at Target because she's traumatised by her minions calling Addie "Jackson" with a "boyish face structure" for the past 24 hours.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I don't think it's not picky at all to judge her for taking a day old newborn out in public for such materialistic and vain reasons. Newborns have virtually no immune systems. My pediatrician recommended not to take baby out until two months unless it was absolutely necessary. Some common viruses can potentially be fatal to a newborn.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DBExOG wrote:I think this is a little insane, Addie isn't going to die from going to baby's r us, and I can sympathize with wanting to "buy pink shit" as a lot of gender neutral clothing looks more boyish, sorry I like cute pink frilly outfits and hair bows. Chris seems genuine right now, I honestly don't think he's a mega creep.

The point is that jess made a big deal over "screwing gender stereotypes" yet she apparently can't wait a few days to buy a big ugly pink bow for her kid. If you have to go to the store postpartum and have no other choice i can understand that, but going out to buy clothes after a birth that supposedly had complications? Wtf?

And natural birth or not, pushing a baby out of your vagina takes a toll. She should be relaxing at home and recovering since I'm sure her brood of children will be bringing her and chris back to reality in a few days.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can totally see Jess getting this shirt for Lilia, Kyson, Kaden and Landen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And the hideous headbands begin
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I can totally see Jess getting these shirts for Lilia, Kyson, Kaden and Landen
You KNOW she just placed an order for those.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

woke up, saw the reveal, rolled my eyes so hard.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... d925ed.png[/img]

Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

laurasleaf wrote:
Trish020 wrote:Do any of you know that she for sure went to the hospital? The curtains were behind her in the vlog.. they were in her room. The dark water could have been certain herbs they use in water births...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
she has said nothing about the complication, for all we known chris got a flat tyre coming home from work while she went into labour haha.
Exactly. Everyone here assumes she went to the hospital, that's why I asked if they were all sure she even went.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Trish020 wrote:
laurasleaf wrote:
Trish020 wrote:Do any of you know that she for sure went to the hospital? The curtains were behind her in the vlog.. they were in her room. The dark water could have been certain herbs they use in water births...

she has said nothing about the complication, for all we known chris got a flat tyre coming home from work while she went into labour haha.
Exactly. Everyone here assumes she went to the hospital, that's why I asked if they were all sure she even went.

The only picture that made me question if they had to go to the hospital was the first pic chris posted of the baby.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I thought it was customary to keep baby inside for the first month. For me, that's what I go by. And I know some Asian cultures the baby and mom stay inside for a year.

Return to “JesssFam”