JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

StabbysEmptyTesticle
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by StabbysEmptyTesticle »

berrybitch wrote:Okay I know I'm beating a dead horse but idk how anyone can deny Drake being Landens dad. Besides the blonde hair and skin tone, they're twins. My opinion tho. Image
heeeere we go.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

StabbysEmptyTesticle wrote:
berrybitch wrote:Okay I know I'm beating a dead horse but idk how anyone can deny Drake being Landens dad. Besides the blonde hair and skin tone, they're twins. My opinion tho. Image
heeeere we go.
I'm evil I know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

When did this site become so cutthroat? Like damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

To me, the baby still looks like a boy dressed in girls clothes. Lol.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

In my opinion, baby Addelyn looks JUST LIKE Tommy, literally a girl version of Tommy.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Here's the pic Mel1011 was talking about for those who don't have snapchat
I would never take my 2 day old baby out in public. What is wrong with her.

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

I think the thing with this kid being a redhead isn't that "Chris is a pedo" and more of holy shit, imagine going online and seeing your dad's creepy redhead fetish when you are a redhead. It could be really weird for a kid/tween.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Addelyn definitely looks more like Tommy imo, so she's hopefully going to take most of her looks (aside from skin tone and hair colour probably) from Chris's side. So she'll escape looking like Jess as a kid.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

smom12 wrote:When did this site become so cutthroat? Like damn.

It's weird isn't it? I'm afraid to post things half the time now, because I know I'll say something wrong and offend someone, or someone will misinterpret what I said and "portray their own context" (Stabby joke for any newbies).

Also I don't totally HATE Jess, she's like a long time friend that I shit talk behind their back lol. Like, I like her enough to follow her life for 5 years... but a lot of her decisions are questionable and I don't agree with, and I want to make fun of her sometimes. I laugh at most of the snarky comments on here because they're funny and often have a lot of truth to them. But sometimes people who post positive stuff about Jess get the whole "omg get off here you minion" when they have a valid point too, instead of people just... scrolling past it or saying why they disagree in a more calm way? Everyone just attacks each other now, or says "OMG IT'S A GOSSIP SITE STOP GETTING SO BUTTHURT" when they say ridiculous things and someone calls them out on it.

I know I've only been a member since 2013 or something but I've been reading the site since she was pregnant with the twins back when it was GuruGossiper so I feel like I'm allowed to say things like "the board used to feel nicer" but who knows. People will probably get angry over that too. *sigh*

There's no winning. But I'll keep coming here daily and reading the arguments among posters because hey, this weird hobby is one of my favorite hobbies lol.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I had a stressful day at school today and came back to speculating Chris might pull a Donald Trump ("I would f**k my daughter."), an impromptu genetics lesson (Punnet Squares. That's 7th grade stuff), and arguing about how stupid it is for Jess to take her newborn to Target. Lovely.

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake us a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we could all eat it and be happy.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

RubyRed wrote: Also I don't totally HATE Jess, she's like a long time friend that I shit talk behind their back lol. Like, I like her enough to follow her life for 5 years... but a lot of her decisions are questionable and I don't agree with, and I want to make fun of her sometimes. I laugh at most of the snarky comments on here because they're funny and often have a lot of truth to them.
I agree with your whole post but in particular...this!!!!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I think Tommy is absolutely gorgeous and by far the cutest of all their kids, so Addy Scooby would be lucky to be a girl version of him. However while she's a pretty cute newborn right now, I can totally see her turning in to Jess' mini me with the way her coloring already looks. And Jess was an extremely unfortunate looking child.

Also I don't get how people are surprised by her light coloring. Jess had 4 kids with 2 different guys who both have dark complexions (Gabe more than Drake) and 3 out of 4 of them are blonde. She has some strong ass genes. I'm sure Addy's coloring will be just like her.

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Mazement wrote:
RubyRed wrote: Also I don't totally HATE Jess, she's like a long time friend that I shit talk behind their back lol. Like, I like her enough to follow her life for 5 years... but a lot of her decisions are questionable and I don't agree with, and I want to make fun of her sometimes. I laugh at most of the snarky comments on here because they're funny and often have a lot of truth to them.
I agree with your whole post but in particular...this!!!!

Exactly!! I've been watching Jess on and off for almost six years. If on some level I didn't find her entertaining and want the best for her family I would have quit a long time ago. It's fun to gossip about her and make jokes, but I don't know her so how could I truly hate her? Finding her a bad parent who makes horrible decisions isn't the same as hating her.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

vonniebeth wrote:I had a stressful day at school today and came back to speculating Chris might pull a Donald Trump ("I would f**k my daughter."), an impromptu genetics lesson (Punnet Squares. That's 7th grade stuff), and arguing about how stupid it is for Jess to take her newborn to Target. Lovely.

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake us a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we could all eat it and be happy.
Do you even go here?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

RubyRed wrote:
smom12 wrote:When did this site become so cutthroat? Like damn.

It's weird isn't it? I'm afraid to post things half the time now, because I know I'll say something wrong and offend someone, or someone will misinterpret what I said and "portray their own context" (Stabby joke for any newbies).

Also I don't totally HATE Jess, she's like a long time friend that I shit talk behind their back lol. Like, I like her enough to follow her life for 5 years... but a lot of her decisions are questionable and I don't agree with, and I want to make fun of her sometimes. I laugh at most of the snarky comments on here because they're funny and often have a lot of truth to them. But sometimes people who post positive stuff about Jess get the whole "omg get off here you minion" when they have a valid point too, instead of people just... scrolling past it or saying why they disagree in a more calm way? Everyone just attacks each other now, or says "OMG IT'S A GOSSIP SITE STOP GETTING SO BUTTHURT" when they say ridiculous things and someone calls them out on it.

I know I've only been a member since 2013 or something but I've been reading the site since she was pregnant with the twins back when it was GuruGossiper so I feel like I'm allowed to say things like "the board used to feel nicer" but who knows. People will probably get angry over that too. *sigh*

There's no winning. But I'll keep coming here daily and reading the arguments among posters because hey, this weird hobby is one of my favorite hobbies lol.
I agree with you, but sometimes it feels like people just use this forum to vent some anger and frustration and not gossip. I remember back when I was just lurking, someone talked about Kaden's "autistic" hairstyle and why Jess doesn't change it. People where stepping in at that and that was good, since there are some boundaries that stop being gossip and are just plain mean (hypothatically he could read it some day). Why talk about some dumb made-up stuff, when there is so much more interesting and substaintial stuff out there that the youtubers provide us with, wether they like it or not ;)
Maybe we will return to real gossip when she posts her update/birthing video. Until then, let's beat dead horses (no animals were harmed during this proceedure) and talk about not too crazy theories.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I would be so weirded out if my in laws talked like that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I don't know about you guys but middle school was the worst (referring to a poster above) the more I think about her name the sadder I get.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I wish she would have chosen a name that began with a "T" or "C" to match the boys like how Lilia/Landon and Kaden/Kyson. But that's the OCD in me.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

blackroses wrote:I don't know about you guys but middle school was the worst (referring to a poster above) the more I think about her name the sadder I get.
I was quoting Mean Girls lmao. Middle school was the worst time for me too!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

vonniebeth wrote:
blackroses wrote:I don't know about you guys but middle school was the worst (referring to a poster above) the more I think about her name the sadder I get.
I was quoting Mean Girls lmao. Middle school was the worst time for me too!
How did I not get that? I lost a lot of weight and all of a sudden when high school came everyone wanted to be my friend

Return to “JesssFam”