JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by blackroses »

KittyKax wrote:I wish she would have chosen a name that began with a "T" or "C" to match the boys like how Lilia/Landon and Kaden/Kyson. But that's the OCD in me.
She was matching Airabella duhhh looool
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

KittyKax wrote:I wish she would have chosen a name that began with a "T" or "C" to match the boys like how Lilia/Landon and Kaden/Kyson. But that's the OCD in me.
I always joked how if this baby were to be a boy, they should of named him Christopher so he can go by Chris for Caden or Topher for Tommy lol. Also Topher seems to be what Chris's family and friends call him lol.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Totally off topic but I live about 30 minutes from Jess and have a mutual friend with her who was pretty close to her the last year. They hung out often and I always saw Jess comment and like her stuff on Facebook. Today I randomly realized I haven't seen her comment on anything of my friends in about a month, so I went and looked and they're no longer friends on Facebook. I'm so tempted to ask what happened, but I haven't talked to the mutual friend in a long time so it would be too weird. That girl sure does seem to blow through friends quickly, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaybethkay1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaybethkay1 »

Why are people complaining she was out at Target over 24+ hours after the baby was born. It's quite common for mothers to be outside only hours after babies are born as they have other things to attend to such as collecting other children from school, appointments, shopping etc... it's the norm where I live.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

smom12 wrote:When did this site become so cutthroat? Like damn.

People started taking stuff said about youtubers personally.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Is every photo that she is going to post of Addelyn going to be with her wearing huge pink flower headband?

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

RubyRed wrote:
smom12 wrote:When did this site become so cutthroat? Like damn.

It's weird isn't it? I'm afraid to post things half the time now, because I know I'll say something wrong and offend someone, or someone will misinterpret what I said and "portray their own context" (Stabby joke for any newbies).

Also I don't totally HATE Jess, she's like a long time friend that I shit talk behind their back lol. Like, I like her enough to follow her life for 5 years... but a lot of her decisions are questionable and I don't agree with, and I want to make fun of her sometimes. I laugh at most of the snarky comments on here because they're funny and often have a lot of truth to them. But sometimes people who post positive stuff about Jess get the whole "omg get off here you minion" when they have a valid point too, instead of people just... scrolling past it or saying why they disagree in a more calm way? Everyone just attacks each other now, or says "OMG IT'S A GOSSIP SITE STOP GETTING SO BUTTHURT" when they say ridiculous things and someone calls them out on it.

I know I've only been a member since 2013 or something but I've been reading the site since she was pregnant with the twins back when it was GuruGossiper so I feel like I'm allowed to say things like "the board used to feel nicer" but who knows. People will probably get angry over that too. *sigh*

There's no winning. But I'll keep coming here daily and reading the arguments among posters because hey, this weird hobby is one of my favorite hobbies lol.
Lol I totally agree Image

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Where have you guys been?

My four year anniversary of being on here is coming up. Do none of you remember whatsername and goose and flossy? Where have you guys been that you think this board used to be nicer lol
#FreeBen
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

blackbetty wrote:Where have you guys been?

My four year anniversary of being on here is coming up. Do none of you remember whatsername and goose and flossy? Where have you guys been that you think this board used to be nicer lol
Hey betty.

lol yeah there were some major bitches, and don't even get me started on the annoying ones like jrgold... :|

But I don't know, don't you feel like the overall tone of the board has changed?

Or maybe I'm just getting old and impatient lol
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

daisy1000 wrote:Is every photo that she is going to post of Addelyn going to be with her wearing huge pink flower headband?

LOL well DUH! That's what Jesssss wanted all along! More headbands and tutus!!!
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

You know I don't blame her at all for wanting a girl, they have soooooo many boys. It's only natural to want a girl at this point, but what I do mind is how she tried to pretend she didn't. I hate when people do that, like just say what you really want. If it turned out to be a boy, oh well she'd still love it. But her whole gender neutral bullshit is what I dislike. You know she is going to return that car seat and get a new bedding set and decor for the corner of her room that she calls the nursery lol
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I really feel for the all the kids. Jess will have her newborn baby girl so Lilia no longer holds the 'only girl' aspect of the family. Luckily, Gabe is still in the picture, It's just unfortunate that he doesn't have her more. Jess never paid much attention to the twins, which is why they act out and sadly, Drake hardly sees them. Landen won't be the baby anymore so in both Jess and Chris' book he will also be brushed off to the side. Just like Kaden was when Landen was introduced. Chris won't care as much because he has his first daughter with his current wife. I may be talking too much out of personal experience but It's unfortunate. I'm not calling my mom and stepdad bad parents but that's how it was with my brother and I. My family said she treated us different because we were reminders of a bad relationship. Just like Kyson, Kaden, and now Landen will be for her from her failed relationship with Drake. My stepdad was an awesome father figure until my mom and him had a child together, then we were both brushed off to the side. It's obvious Jess doesn't really care about Tommy and Caden otherwise she would respect their boundaries.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Kaybethkay1 wrote:Why are people complaining she was out at Target over 24+ hours after the baby was born. It's quite common for mothers to be outside only hours after babies are born as they have other things to attend to such as collecting other children from school, appointments, shopping etc... it's the norm where I live.

Never heard of anyone doing that unless they absolutely had to. If we needed anything done during that first week, my husband was running out and doing it for me. Walking around with a bleeding, busted ass vagina isn't fun in my opinion.
Kaybethkay1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaybethkay1 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Kaybethkay1 wrote:Why are people complaining she was out at Target over 24+ hours after the baby was born. It's quite common for mothers to be outside only hours after babies are born as they have other things to attend to such as collecting other children from school, appointments, shopping etc... it's the norm where I live.

Never heard of anyone doing that unless they absolutely had to. If we needed anything done during that first week, my husband was running out and doing it for me. Walking around with a bleeding, busted ass vagina isn't fun in my opinion.

Yeah I understand Jess didn't have to go out but here a lot of mothers prefer to be out and about keeping active, even more so if they are a single parent or they have no one to help them.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

so how many Etsy orders do you think Jess has made this week so far?

Sent from my 0PJA2
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I honestly dont get how they afford all these kids. Personal - We are on a tight budget right now with 3 kids and I'm out of job for only 4 months and my husband is in a far better paying job than Chris. I just don't get the math.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Totally off topic but I live about 30 minutes from Jess and have a mutual friend with her who was pretty close to her the last year. They hung out often and I always saw Jess comment and like her stuff on Facebook. Today I randomly realized I haven't seen her comment on anything of my friends in about a month, so I went and looked and they're no longer friends on Facebook. I'm so tempted to ask what happened, but I haven't talked to the mutual friend in a long time so it would be too weird. That girl sure does seem to blow through friends quickly, though.

I'm so surprised no one has commented on this yet! :-o
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I understand being out and about but she literally (after having complications especially) went out to TARGET TO GET GIRL CLOTHES. She went out because she couldn't stand her pretty princess in something other than pink.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

My biggest question (forgetting the whole going clothes shopping at 36 hours postpartum fiasco) is why would she buy so much gender neutral stuff if she knew she would ditch it all and buy tons of "pink shit" if it came out a girl. It seems like such a waste. But then again, she always gets rid of all her brand new baby stuff once her youngest one outgrows it, so I shouldn't be surprised.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

webby wrote:so how many Etsy orders do you think Jess has made this week so far?

Sent from my 0PJA2
Oh, you just know she got a few for the upcoming photoshoot and for christmas.

Return to “JesssFam”