JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Sassysea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by Sassysea »

People on janelles insta are asking when she is having a baby jess already has 4 more she needs to hurry up. Like no janell is actually the good example she has a good job her own apartment a cival relationship with her daughter's father and she's freakin 24 I hope she finds a good man gets married and has anther baby if she so choses.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

dazzled wrote:
red3head wrote:And if I had a houseful of mostly boys, you bet your ass I would be putting bows on my baby girl.
Why tho...they're tacky af.

I think they're cute at times. They definitely shouldn't be worn everyday though, they mess with hair growth. Look at Emilia from the SJ's Anna has forced her to wear bows since day one and the girl is 4 and hardly has any hair.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
webby wrote:so how many Etsy orders do you think Jess has made this week so far?

Sent from my 0PJA2
Oh, you just know she got a few for the upcoming photoshoot and for christmas.
One for every week.
Do you think we'll see monthly updates since its a girl?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
SassyMama82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassyMama82 »

berrybitch wrote:Okay I know I'm beating a dead horse but idk how anyone can deny Drake being Landens dad. Besides the blonde hair and skin tone, they're twins. My opinion tho. Image
Wow, I never saw the resemblance before! That's crazy
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Have you seen Chris' newest ig post? "Dude... I have a daughter!" I mean I get it, it's his first bio daughter it's quite a bit different, but that really bothered me :( He's acting like Addelyn is his first & ONLY daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing videos from when the other kids met Addie. But as others have stated, I'm curious & a bit concerned about how the twins & Landon are going to do now that she's here... :/

dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

glamour1225 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I honestly dont get how they afford all these kids. Personal - We are on a tight budget right now with 3 kids and I'm out of job for only 4 months and my husband is in a far better paying job than Chris. I just don't get the math.
What is chris' job??

I don't think Chris earn much even for Modesto standards. It is all Jess earning, in fact i doubt Jess would have more kids after twins if it is not for Jess youtube money. Heck she wouldn't even have moved out with Drake first time and would have gone to college. Blame the youtube and her subscribers including me :(
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalipali wrote:Let's all just hope this baby turns out to be completely attitudey and doesn't take Jess's shit like Lilia does. Maybe as addie gets older, she'll: rip the bows off her head, not sit still for Jess to do 20-minute hairstyles on her, only want to wear her older brothers' clothes, tell Jess that dance class is stupid, or just be an all around tornado!
I hope she's a tomboy

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Image

A look into Jesss' next purchase for Addelyn.
Oh my god I forgot about that. Jfc that kid is ugly. It looks much worse when you put fake hair on them [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

dhi4089 wrote:
glamour1225 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I honestly dont get how they afford all these kids. Personal - We are on a tight budget right now with 3 kids and I'm out of job for only 4 months and my husband is in a far better paying job than Chris. I just don't get the math.
What is chris' job??

I don't think Chris earn much even for Modesto standards. It is all Jess earning, in fact i doubt Jess would have more kids after twins if it is not for Jess youtube money. Heck she wouldn't even have moved out with Drake first time and would have gone to college. Blame the youtube and her subscribers including me :(
This... I truly wonder what her life would be like without YouTube I think it would have ended after the twins I think Landon was the show baby she wanted to prove her marriage was back her little happy family. And I'll be honest whatever I think of Chris I think he liked her comfy situation that he could just move in with her and then he can be taken care of by her we already see this pattern with the spousal support so he may never existed without the YouTube money and there goes the rest of it
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Now that Stabby and boobie have their own child together , this puts their blended family into real test. Let us see how well Chris handles his priorities between his own kids from his ex, his own child from his current wife and his step kids. It takes way more maturity than wearing a black shirt ever single day to handle such a situation. :?
Kaybethkay1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaybethkay1 »

Not a big deal at all but Chris has finally added Addie's name into his Instagram bio.. I hoped he would add his step kids names into it as well.
michonne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by michonne »

Wow some of you seem so bitter, did Jess barge into your house and spit on your children or something??

I know I'm going to be accused of being a minion or whatever but I don't really care. I must watch completely different videos to you guys, is Jess the best Mum ever? No but I don't think anyone can honestly say she doesn't love her children and they are provided for. I don't get the whole the twins are on the back burner and ignored by Jess and Chris thing many of you throw out there either. In fact it wasn't too long ago in one of her Halloween videos Chris was helping Kaden carve a pumpkin and they were laughing and looked like they were having a fun time. Same again in a video he was tickling and playing with Kaden and Lilia. Of course he is bonded more with Landen as he was still only a baby when Chris came on the scene but a lot of you act like he just straight up ignores the other kids and he doesn't.

Also I don't get the Tommy and Caden are miserable thing, sure they seem shyer of the camera than Jess' kids but they always seem to enjoy themselves especially on the days out the kids are all treated to. Should they get some alone time with their Dad? Perhaps yes but how often does that actually happen with stepfamilies? It didn't with mine and we adapted and turned out fine.

I get this is a gossip site and trust me I could list a dozen and more things I disagree with Jess about but some of you seem to have such a strong hatred for her and demonise her for everything. Like the new baby's name. Is it the most classic name and spelling ever? No but I think it fits just fine with the rest of her kids names, especially Landen and Kyson -shudders-
dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

twomommies wrote:
kalipali wrote:Let's all just hope this baby turns out to be completely attitudey and doesn't take Jess's shit like Lilia does. Maybe as addie gets older, she'll: rip the bows off her head, not sit still for Jess to do 20-minute hairstyles on her, only want to wear her older brothers' clothes, tell Jess that dance class is stupid, or just be an all around tornado!
I hope she's a tomboy

It can so happen because she has many big brothers to look up to. She want to play with balls and be unruly in shorts and t-shirts.
dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

twomommies wrote:
I hope she's a tomboy

It can so happen because she has many big brothers to look up to. She want to play with balls and be unruly in shorts and t-shirts.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

StabbysEmptyTesticle wrote:
SassyMama82 wrote:Yeah...that's not how eye colors work. Blue eyed parents have brown eyed children all the time.
It's rare, though.
True, it happens but it's rare. My parents had 12 children, all but 3 of us have blue eyes. Both of my parents have blue eyes, but obviously one or both of them carry the trait.[/quote]
dang what was it like growing up with 11 siblings?[/quote]

Stop flogging a dead horse Jesus Christ
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

So doesthis mean Addie won't have a haircut until she's 5 years old too?

SassyMama82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassyMama82 »

lurking10 wrote:
Heaven forbid I respond to a comment without your permission. I had just gotten off work and went to the page I left off on, saw a post re: something I had talked about and chose to post. A thousand pardons.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

SassyMama82 wrote:
lurking10 wrote:
Heaven forbid I respond to a comment without your permission. I had just gotten off work and went to the page I left off on, saw a post re: something I had talked about and chose to post. A thousand pardons.

You're excused Image now leave the bloody science lesson alone!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm surprised Lilia hasn't been featured on toddlers and tiaras yet

Return to “JesssFam”