Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sorry for the double post...

How pissed do we expect Jennifer and Ellie to be about Bonnie's reveal that all the Griffiths used to be covered in warts, especially poor Ellie? Or maybe we've heard this from Ellie herself before because somehow I wasn't surprised.
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Drives me up the wall that Ellie is so self-centered and always about herself! Hey Ellie, why dont you stop and take notice to how awesome of a job your friends Katie and Cullen did using there platform to raise almost $11k for Breast Cancer!! I guess I would be wishing for a miracle because that would mean you had to develop class and a heart and you dont know the definition of either one!

Rant over!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I am certain this is not there forever home. As soon as trends change and their home is as dated as her moms she will be building again. Ellie doesn't care that the back yard of their family home is basically useless for children, but potential buyers sure will!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Scar2016 wrote:
justkidding wrote:I don't watch Matt and Em. I was wondering if they gave the couch and TV to them - assuming they are moving to UT. Another thought was that the new renters may have offered to buy them. I'm sure they didn't just leave them at the old house unless a friend or family member was taking them or buying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe the new renters ARE Matt and Em...
I wondered that too

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I am certain this is not there forever home. As soon as trends change and their home is as dated as her moms she will be building again. Ellie doesn't care that the back yard of their family home is basically useless for children, but potential buyers sure will!
Their house is going to date fast too, just like Jennifer's pink carpet.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 07e889.png[/img]

"So we built our pantry like this so when you open the door it looks pretty inside Image "

Sorry Ellie but it's not working from this angle lmao

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Amelia322 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 07e889.png[/img]

"So we built our pantry like this so when you open the door it looks pretty inside Image "

That huge bucket of cheese balls is probably already stale. Lol doesnt look like they have eaten more than a handful of them.

ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

Amelia322 wrote:

Better keep that door closed...

Anyone else noticed Ellie pushing Jackson away when she was on the couch with precious Calvin and they were "sweatpants twinsies" while poor jackson was only wearing a diaper?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ellay wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:

Better keep that door closed...

Anyone else noticed Ellie pushing Jackson away when she was on the couch with precious Calvin and they were "sweatpants twinsies" while poor jackson was only wearing a diaper?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... cdc8c6.png[/img]
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry for the double post...

How pissed do we expect Jennifer and Ellie to be about Bonnie's reveal that all the Griffiths used to be covered in warts, especially poor Ellie? Or maybe we've heard this from Ellie herself before because somehow I wasn't surprised.
I didn't see the point of Bonnie revealing this information about her siblings. But I wouldn't have told my own sordid history with warts to viewers either.
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

angelfire89 wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:
Ugh..I hate that I'm defending them, but I read somewhere from Jared that the couch and TV (I may be wrong on that one) came with their townhome. I have never heard of that happening before.
I remember them buying that couch from like Costco or Sam's (i think) so unless it was like a coupon or deal, it didn't come with the house. Also I feel like they got a new TV at some point too... But that I really could be wrong about.
Sorry if this was a swerved already but jarred said his landlord bought the TV and couch for the new tenants that were moving in after they left

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

Can they legally have chickens on their property? I own chickens and when we moved we called the city to see if we needed a permit to build a coop, they said we had to have a court date and meet with all of our neighbors if we had under an acre, I'm in Mississippi so I don't know how different it is there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Who wouldn't want to be married to a man-child?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry for the double post...

I didn't see the point of Bonnie revealing this information about her siblings. But I wouldn't have told my own sordid history with warts to viewers either.
Is it bad that I loved that she overshared that? I bet Ellie didn't like it one bit. :lol:
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

amberamber wrote:Can they legally have chickens on their property? I own chickens and when we moved we called the city to see if we needed a permit to build a coop, they said we had to have a court date and meet with all of our neighbors if we had under an acre, I'm in Mississippi so I don't know how different it is there.

Oh no, are they wanting chickens?
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

workfromhomemom wrote:
amberamber wrote:Can they legally have chickens on their property? I own chickens and when we moved we called the city to see if we needed a permit to build a coop, they said we had to have a court date and meet with all of our neighbors if we had under an acre, I'm in Mississippi so I don't know how different it is there.

Oh no, are they wanting chickens?
Of course they'll be wanting chickens...Bryan & Missy have them and you know how they are all copy cats and jealous of each other! The hobbit hole will be perfect for the coop...or they can just let the chickens free to use the slide.
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

Vincere wrote:Image
Who wouldn't want to be married to a man-child?
Who would want to be married to someone so unmanly, unsophisticated and unromantic like Jared? You would need earplugs at the least to tune out all his shrieking.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

E+J have actually been saying they wanted chickens long before DB got them, since Ellie had them when she was little. If anything I thought DB copied them, but does it really matter if both families have chickens?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:E+J have actually been saying they wanted chickens long before DB got them, since Ellie had them when she was little. If anything I thought DB copied them, but does it really matter if both families have chickens?
I don't have a problem with both families having chickens. You're right, Ellie has been saying they want them for awhile now, and this is why I was surprised to see them buy that piece of land. There just isn't enough room for a dog, chickens and children.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:E+J have actually been saying they wanted chickens long before DB got them, since Ellie had them when she was little. If anything I thought DB copied them, but does it really matter if both families have chickens?
I don't have a problem with both families having chickens. You're right, Ellie has been saying they want them for awhile now, and this is why I was surprised to see them buy that piece of land. There just isn't enough room for a dog, chickens and children.
There's enough room for Ellie and Jared, their hot tub, and firepit and that's all that matters to them.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”