spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

Unread post by spotsanddots »

lilwhiteindian wrote:
janem wrote:So is corbin sick now too? The Lannings epidemic continues. Had to wonder if it was a dig at the bumps today when Katie was talking about Gaines ear infection not being contagious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to twitter Heidi Kim and Irene are also sick!

Okay this is getting beyond a joke ... how many people have been affected now? And to think, if only the Lannings didn't go to Utah...

Have they even a acknowledged that they were the root of the problem?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Charles Trippy is sick, too...

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Poor Kelsey will be pregnant with that crap. :( the bumps are such idiots. They would never skip a party or an event like that, they would lose too much money.

Sprout25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sprout25 »

Some comments on the slyfox vlog the other day.

Sent from my VIVO 5 using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

At this rate, we'll all be sick with the Lanning Plague by Thanksgiving. We should warn the president.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

I think if they dont start trying for another by the time that corbin and kelsey have their baby, they will after. Missy will probably have a big case of baby fever.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

We watch now for other reasons....but my gosh I don't understand how these family vlogs are so popular when they become SOOO unrelatable once they're "famous". They aren't an average family. They don't go through average days like we all do and can relate to. I can't relate to anything these spoiled "adults" go through on their basic days. Money doesn't make all problems go away, I get that...but you lose A LOT of people's sympathy for your "tired days" when you can just drop $$$ on whatever you want whenever you want.
We work hard for what we have and we can end each day proud that we;ve contributed something USEFUL to society. These vlogs aren't useful....they're ego builders and narcissistic. We watch them so I guess we're feeding the egos, but I would feel awful putting my life and my children's lives out for public scrutiny.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

RE Ollie's speech. I have a 4 year old with a language processing disorder. We are in therapy for it and he's slowly improving. I listen to Ollie and for a 3 year old, I think he speaks and articulates his thoughts very well. The word formation will get better over the next few years, but he's very clear to me, from my perspective. But I'm not with him all the time. I would always encourage a parent who is concerned about their child to have them evaluated, just for piece of mind.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Something I've been noticing for awhile... I made a comment on one of Missy's vlogs over a year ago, there are over 30 replies, and I occasionally still get replies on it with nonsense type replies "ggggggg" "y" "*insert my name*" (with no other comment). I always wondered if they were some sort of spamming bots? Does anyone ever experience this too? It only happens with this one video! Actually, I'm lying. There is one other DailyBumps video from a long time ago that I still get nonsense replies from, too.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Something I've been noticing for awhile... I made a comment on one of Missy's vlogs over a year ago, there are over 30 replies, and I occasionally still get replies on it with nonsense type replies "ggggggg" "y" "*insert my name*" (with no other comment). I always wondered if they were some sort of spamming bots? Does anyone ever experience this too? It only happens with this one video! Actually, I'm lying. There is one other DailyBumps video from a long time ago that I still get nonsense replies from, too.

I mentioned this a while back. If you look at the comments on their most viral videos it's the same exact thing like millions of comments with just weird letters!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So according to Snapchat, Bryan is decorating for Christmas, and watching the great Christmas classic, "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" (sarcasm font). First of all, WTF? I am giving into stereotypes here, but what adult straight man watches that movie? And I will bet he watches it and dreams that someone will think he looks and sounds just like Justin Bieber and ask him to take Justin's place in a big concert.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

*raises hand* I watched the lizzy McGuire movie yesterday before bed.....*puts hand down*

Although, I am not a man.... So there is that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

OhHiImSam wrote:At this rate, we'll all be sick with the Lanning Plague by Thanksgiving. We should warn the president.
Here ya go:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

lmmomSD wrote: I am giving into stereotypes here, but what adult straight man watches that movie?

NONE.

I kind of feel a very small tiny inkling of sadness for Missy. I don't know what kind of arrangement Bryan and Missy have, but damn, that has to suck. Knowing your husband is gay and does not love you sexually. Having to "act" like you are madly in love for the vlogs. The Idaho Press-Tribune has record of their divorce, but there is no record of them getting remarried. They still celebrate their first marriage of 8-8-08. No one knows the date that they got "remarried".

I honestly do not believe that they are currently married. We have seen time after time that Missy goes by Melissa Hollister on official legal documents. Bryan was caught with his pants down over the Gym Scandal. "Missy Lanning" is just her stage name, nothing more. Their show "Daily Bumps" is a fraud, and should not be considered real, they are scripted and fake.

Their YouTube page description says: "...We share our honest day-to-day life in video form for you to enjoy." NO. Nothing about their vlogs is honest. It's fake fake fake. Bryan please come out of the closet. Stop lying to yourself, Missy, and your fans. It's not too late to change your fan club to the "Queens and Queens" club.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

^^^ i totally disagree that he's gay. Maybe bisexual, but not my reason for posting... didn't someone find something more recently where Bryan had his name as "Bryan Lanning-Hollister" on some site?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:^^^ i totally disagree that he's gay. Maybe bisexual, but not my reason for posting... didn't someone find something more recently where Bryan had his name as "Bryan Lanning-Hollister" on some site?

I think it was his old Facebook page? But yeah, I remember that.

Eta: yep, it was FB.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 2e370f.png[/img]
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Emily48098 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: I am giving into stereotypes here, but what adult straight man watches that movie?

NONE.

I kind of feel a very small tiny inkling of sadness for Missy. I don't know what kind of arrangement Bryan and Missy have, but damn, that has to suck. Knowing your husband is gay and does not love you sexually. Having to "act" like you are madly in love for the vlogs. The Idaho Press-Tribune has record of their divorce, but there is no record of them getting remarried. They still celebrate their first marriage of 8-8-08. No one knows the date that they got "remarried".

I honestly do not believe that they are currently married. We have seen time after time that Missy goes by Melissa Hollister on official legal documents. Bryan was caught with his pants down over the Gym Scandal. "Missy Lanning" is just her stage name, nothing more. Their show "Daily Bumps" is a fraud, and should not be considered real, they are scripted and fake.

Their YouTube page description says: "...We share our honest day-to-day life in video form for you to enjoy." NO. Nothing about their vlogs is honest. It's fake fake fake. Bryan please come out of the closet. Stop lying to yourself, Missy, and your fans. It's not too late to change your fan club to the "Queens and Queens" club.
Woah. What?! They got divorced? When was that? I've not been watching them that long and really can't bear to even hate watch too many vlogs. Missy defo seems miserable/unhappy to me and Bryan sure comes over on screen as effeminate to say the least.

Nothing wrong with effeminate men imo btw (my OH is, but def not gay) but getting married SO young, two kid's already and getting divorced in the space of a few short years AND to then be living together in the same house in this present day.....! Is. A. Bit. Weird.

Did they live separately after the divorce? WHY did they divorce? So many questions, lol. Is that why they moved to their mansion, so they can have separate wings? IF he is gay/bi sexual, buying every single item on the internet will not make you happy Missy. Material goods won't fill that hole honey. Oops, pun (kinda) intended. :P
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up the old "is Bryan gay?" debate. I will count to 20 before posting on impulse again.
BTW--my daughter is 22 and still likes Lizzie McGuire. But she's not a guy either.
If you want to hear the official story of the divorce, I think it's in the "Draw our Relationship" vlog. It happened pretty early in the marriage. And in the old house, there was a lot of speculation that Missy slept in the guest room.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

lmmomSD wrote:And in the old house, there was a lot of speculation that Missy slept in the guest room.

I still think she slept in there because of Ollie and his sleep issues. I remember her complaining about it once.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Idk if it was discussed but in C&K's vlog from the big dinner they had in the wine cellar, Ollie slept through the entire thing. IDK if they talked about it on DB's vlog (i dont want to watch and see) but seriously, there is something going on with that kid and his sleeping. Someone had brought up seizure meds would make him sleepy like that, i really think the child is medicated. Either by doctors or Missy is slipping him something. No way should a kid his age sleep through a loud ass dinner party with 20-30 guests. It's scary to me how much and deeply he sleeps.

Return to “Daily Bumps”