JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Captain Smooth wrote: Btw: I tried to keep track of all the first and last names and I'm already getting confused mid-thinking, even though it's not that difficult. Imagine what trouble Jess has to go trough during her life-time putting the right last names everywhere XD
I think as far as last names go, Jess is best off trying to get Drake to agree to letting the boys change theirs - one Esquilin and 4 Skube's is far easier to comprehend. And, if he only sees the boys and contributes as much as Jess claims, I can't see why he'd have an issue. But then again, in Jess's family jungle who knows what really goes on in regards to the herd of baby daddies.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

DBExOG wrote:
twomommies wrote:
happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Image

A look into Jesss' next purchase for Addelyn.
Oh my god I forgot about that. Jfc that kid is ugly. It looks much worse when you put fake hair on them [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I mean, the weird pigtail headbands the Duggars instantly put on their infants aren't cute at all, and I know its because of their beliefs that they use those, but Josie was a micro preemie and thats why she isn't the cutest in that picture.
To me, none of their kids are cute...and all of them even the oldest girls kids look alike like there was a bunch of incest in the family besides the Josh incidents

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

marinewife0920 wrote:I remember when Jess was on her "his body his choice" kick and she said she regretted piercing lilias ears and that she was uneducated on the subject. Guaranteed she will pierce Addies ears and have to eat her words. So much for "when you know better, you do better."
I wouldn't be surprised if she pierces her ears before she's a month old

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

mamaya10 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Chook123 wrote:
Screenshot_20161117-213902.png
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
She looks like shit in this pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's very rude to say. She just gave birth to her baby. You could have said it in a nicer way (e.g. "she looks tired".. etc)
Don't be so damn sensitive. She looked a lot better in the blog.

And not for nothing, if she can put herself together and get up and go clothes shopping 12 hours after birth, she can sure as hell look better for a professional picture.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Chook123 wrote:

Making sure she gets the left hand in sporting the wedding rings coz she's married and had a baby with her husband Image
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

lurking10 wrote:
Chook123 wrote:

Making sure she gets the left hand in sporting the wedding rings coz she's married and had a baby with her husband Image
That is a classic thing photographers will do for new born shoots, emphasize the marriage of the parents. She probably didn't pose that picture, the person taking it did.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Maybe I'm being petty (what's new?) but why didn't they tell Landen to stop taking the soother out of her mouth? He kept forcing it in her mouth then taking it out and touching it all over. I just thought they should've told him that was a no no or something. But I guess I've always been a little OCD about clean pacifiers as newborns even if my kids never wanted to take one.
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Maybe I'm being petty (what's new?) but why didn't they tell Landen to stop taking the soother out of her mouth? He kept forcing it in her mouth then taking it out and touching it all over. I just thought they should've told him that was a no no or something. But I guess I've always been a little OCD about clean pacifiers as newborns even if my kids never wanted to take one.
I was thinking the same thing. Whilst the kids meeting their new sister was so cute- I couldn't help but cringe when Landen was talking the pacifier and then putting it back and taking it again.

My cousin had a baby earlier this year and she was so OCD about sterile pacifiers! I think it's rubbed off on me! Haha Image

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I agree he was like shoving the paci in her mouth. I guess no one noticed or idk maybe it's not a big deal

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

DBExOG wrote:
twomommies wrote:
happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Image

A look into Jesss' next purchase for Addelyn.
Oh my god I forgot about that. Jfc that kid is ugly. It looks much worse when you put fake hair on them [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I mean, the weird pigtail headbands the Duggars instantly put on their infants aren't cute at all, and I know its because of their beliefs that they use those, but Josie was a micro preemie and thats why she isn't the cutest in that picture.
WHAT THE F is that? You have less than a week old and they're already striking fake hair into your head. Just ridiculous

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

shilohjulia wrote:And I mean translucent light green, not hazel.

My dad has dark brown eyes and my mom brownish green and I have really light blue eyes similar to my grandpa. I'm not saying it's biologically possible or not cause I have no idea but I guess you can totally get our grandparents eye color.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I feel like Kyson was left out in that video. He was on the outside the whole time. He is my favorite so maybe I'm being too sensitive about it.
mamatotwocubs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamatotwocubs »

vonniebeth wrote:I had a stressful day at school today and came back to speculating Chris might pull a Donald Trump ("I would f**k my daughter."), an impromptu genetics lesson (Punnet Squares. That's 7th grade stuff), and arguing about how stupid it is for Jess to take her newborn to Target. Lovely.

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake us a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we could all eat it and be happy.
She doesn't even go here! Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

Such a cute video. Landen was so excited about the new baby. I'm excited to see how the dynamic will change with the new little girl on their hands.
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

I can't believe no one commented on this. But my FAVORITE part of the video was when the grandpa? Said "get that thing out of her face!!" Talking about the damn bow Jess is already obsessed with. Hahahaha

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

blackroses wrote:I'm not going to explain genetics to people, they cannot have a brown eyed child unless Jess fucked some other dude. Anyway, miss Addie will have all of daddy's attention now I don't think chris is gonna be as all over Landen as he used to be and landens gonna have some serious abandonment issues.
Not true, I know someone who has blue eyes and his parents have brown eyes. It's rare but is possible.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

BlueMountains wrote:
blackroses wrote:I'm not going to explain genetics to people, they cannot have a brown eyed child unless Jess fucked some other dude. Anyway, miss Addie will have all of daddy's attention now I don't think chris is gonna be as all over Landen as he used to be and landens gonna have some serious abandonment issues.
Not true, I know someone who has blue eyes and his parents have brown eyes. It's rare but is possible.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Not to harp on this AGAIN but 2 brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed child. No questioning that. BUT 2 blue eyed parents cannot have a brown eyed child. Hopefully this ends this
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

I'm proof that two blue eyed parents can have a brown eyed child. My mom and dad have blue eyes and all 7 of my siblings have blue eyes, and I have big brown eyes. YES, they're both biologically my parents for certain.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I have to chuckle at something here...the title of the thread (whoever came up with it because it wasn't me) makes me think of the dogs in Paw Patrol. All the rhyming
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

lol at all these genetics posts. If you havent taken biology then go read into it. To be completely honest Id consider infidelity of the mother before I thought a mutation happened to turn off the colored eye gene in the child.

Same with blood typing, I heard they stopped doing the check your blood type experiment in school in some place because it was showing infidelity of the parents. Brown eyes from 2 blue eyed parents is almost impossible, and an O- blood type is impossible if both the parents dont have O blood

Return to “JesssFam”