JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Baby Skube on the Boobie (Part 78)

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:lol at all these genetics posts. If you havent taken biology then go read into it. To be completely honest Id consider infidelity of the mother before I thought a mutation happened to turn off the colored eye gene in the child.

Same with blood typing, I heard they stopped doing the check your blood type experiment in school in some place because it was showing infidelity of the parents. Brown eyes from 2 blue eyed parents is almost impossible, and an O- blood type is impossible if both the parents dont have O blood
No not at all. Eye color does not follow Mendelian genetics. Meaning it isn't controlled by one brown dominant gene or a one blue recessive gene. Eye color is polygenic meaning more than one gene controls the outcome. Same as skin color.

So yes, Addelyn could very well have brown eyes or green eyes depending on what genes won the lottery from either parent. If two blue eyed people have child it doesn't "guarantee" a blue eyed baby.

I hate people who post that others don't understand science when you yourself don't even know what is factual.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

SaltandBurn wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:lol at all these genetics posts. If you havent taken biology then go read into it. To be completely honest Id consider infidelity of the mother before I thought a mutation happened to turn off the colored eye gene in the child.

Same with blood typing, I heard they stopped doing the check your blood type experiment in school in some place because it was showing infidelity of the parents. Brown eyes from 2 blue eyed parents is almost impossible, and an O- blood type is impossible if both the parents dont have O blood
No not at all. Eye color does not follow Mendelian genetics. Meaning it isn't controlled by one brown dominant gene or a one blue recessive gene. Eye color is polygenic meaning more than one gene controls the outcome. Same as skin color.

So yes, Addelyn could very well have brown eyes or green eyes depending on what genes won the lottery from either parent. If two blue eyed people have child it doesn't "guarantee" a blue eyed baby.

I hate people who post that others don't understand science when you yourself don't even know what is factual.
Im well aware that its more than one gene but like I said its extremely rare. You see blue eyed kids from brown eyes all the time but not the other way round. Both parents need to carry a gene that has the color part turned off. Its very complicated and like I said very rare, so I would be leaning more towards the kids father isnt the blue eyes parent and in jessicas case id lean that way too
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Omg I really thought we left behind the genetics lecture. It's really great that everyone knows so much about genetics and one post explaining it was fine. But do we really need the arguments and the posts about how your parents both have blue eyes and you have brown. Like your probably the milk mans kid so let's move on.

How bout that reaction video eh... There was a whole lot of "awwww" in there right. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Now that I watched the video until the end, I have finally some criticism: I absolutely cannot stand the way Jess says oooooooooooh all the time. Yeah the reactions are cute and I get the excitement, but seriously, make it a little shorter, it sounds freaking annoying.
SassyMama82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassyMama82 »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:lol at all these genetics posts. If you havent taken biology then go read into it. To be completely honest Id consider infidelity of the mother before I thought a mutation happened to turn off the colored eye gene...
See that's why I replied in the first place. Insinuating that someone's mom, like mine, is most likely a hoe. "Ooo she had a brown eyed baby, obviously she sleeps around behind your dads back." Why can't people accept the science behind what we know about genetics and leave it at that. Leave it at "rare but possible, end of"
SassyMama82
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Not to harp on this AGAIN but 2 brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed child. No questioning that. BUT 2 blue eyed parents cannot have a brown eyed child. Hopefully this ends this
Your post can't possibly end it because you are completely wrong.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

SassyMama82 wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:lol at all these genetics posts. If you havent taken biology then go read into it. To be completely honest Id consider infidelity of the mother before I thought a mutation happened to turn off the colored eye gene...
See that's why I replied in the first place. Insinuating that someone's mom, like mine, is most likely a hoe. "Ooo she had a brown eyed baby, obviously she sleeps around behind your dads back." Why can't people accept the science behind what we know about genetics and leave it at that. Leave it at "rare but possible, end of"
I was being honest, I dont know you so Im not referring to you. But if I did know someone in real life and I saw that, to be honest that would cross my mind especially if the kid doesnt even look like the father. Hell I do know a person who both parents are Filipino and one of their kids looks friggin half black and nothing like the father, its obvious what most people would think. Im sure they'll defend rare shit in genetics till the cows come home but ya theres 2 possibilities there
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

pianogossiper wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: Btw: I tried to keep track of all the first and last names and I'm already getting confused mid-thinking, even though it's not that difficult. Imagine what trouble Jess has to go trough during her life-time putting the right last names everywhere XD
I think as far as last names go, Jess is best off trying to get Drake to agree to letting the boys change theirs - one Esquilin and 4 Skube's is far easier to comprehend. And, if he only sees the boys and contributes as much as Jess claims, I can't see why he'd have an issue. But then again, in Jess's family jungle who knows what really goes on in regards to the herd of baby daddies.
I agree, but, speaking from experience, even if the father doesn't take care of his kids often, most of the time they still have this weird paternal pride "that's my child". Something tells me it's no different with Drake.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

"The herd of baby daddies" lmao
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

twomommies wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:I remember when Jess was on her "his body his choice" kick and she said she regretted piercing lilias ears and that she was uneducated on the subject. Guaranteed she will pierce Addies ears and have to eat her words. So much for "when you know better, you do better."
I wouldn't be surprised if she pierces her ears before she's a month old

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Were I live (not north america) we usually pierce girl's ears in the first month, every woman I know had them pierced as a baby. I suppose is a tradition and some people say you skip the pain of doing it when you're older (I don't really know whether it hurts or not)

SassyMama82
Amateur
Amateur

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote: I was being honest, I dont know you so Im not referring to you. But if I did know someone in real life and I saw that, to be honest that would cross my mind especially if the kid doesnt even look like the father. Hell I do know a person who both parents are Filipino and one of their kids looks friggin half black and nothing like the father, its obvious what most people would think. Im sure they'll defend rare shit in genetics till the cows come home but ya theres 2 possibilities there
Cheating is always possible. But I defended it because 1) I knew my very catholic mother 2) my mom had weak genes...we all look like our dad, just 3 brown eyed versions and 3) I have my bachelors of science in nursing...I know something about genetics. Bare minimum of course, it's not like it's my specialty, but more than Joe Schmo down the street.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Can we please move the genetics discussion to the Boxing Ring? Or someone please create a separate thread for the topic
#FreeFinleyandJackson
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Yes, enough with genetics!
Landen was pretty cute in the last video, but it looked like he thought the baby is a doll, the way he was putting the pacifier in and out..
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Can't believe the minions. "Omg so happy you needed a girl!"
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

SassyMama82 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Not to harp on this AGAIN but 2 brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed child. No questioning that. BUT 2 blue eyed parents cannot have a brown eyed child. Hopefully this ends this
Your post can't possibly end it because you are completely wrong.
:roll:
So what color eyes does your mailman have?
SassyMama82
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote:
:roll:
So what color eyes does your mailman have?
Hey, it's no sweat off my back you don't understand anything about the subject.

It's also no sweat that you just insinuated that my dead mother was a slut.

There's a peace that comes with truth. ❤️

Anyway, for those annoyed with the subject, I'm done. Jess is train wreck enough, no need to add this nonsense to the thread anymore.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Damn one joke turns into someone getting pissy for no reason. Would anyone like some xanax? I have plenty to go around.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

My mother was southern Italian with brown eyes- her father and all of her siblings have brown eyes, her mother (my grandmother) has blue eyes. My father is Native American and a little bit French. Brown eyes. Everyone in his family has brown eyes other than his mother who has blue. My sister has brown eyes. All of my cousins except one (who has blue) have brown eyes. All of my aunts and uncles have brown eyes. Mine are light translucent green. I have met 2nd and 3rd cousins, great aunts and uncles on both sides. No one in either side has green eyes. There is no possibility my mother cheated. Also, i am a literal clone of my father in every aspect other than eye color. Green eyes are the most rare, probably somewhere along my lineage someone else had green eyes, but yea... genetics are complicated

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

It always cracks me up when people say that JESSICA is obsessed with eye colour. Seems like everybody else is.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Idc what anyone say, this baby looks like a boy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”