Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vincere wrote:Jared showing his Internet speed and also his IP... Just no.
The IP locators are not that accurate 5-6 miles, but still.

Do these people leave their house?
They are free all day and still do absolutely nothing with their kids, such a shame.
I'm sure it's not just that they are being considerate and more a matter of no ambition and nothing better to do, but I'm glad they are staying home. They are probably still contagious Image
nc_mom
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared - Entitled Assholes Part #18

Unread post by nc_mom »

Vincere wrote:Jared showing his Internet speed and also his IP... Just no.
The IP locators are not that accurate 5-6 miles, but still.

Do these people leave their house?
They are free all day and still do absolutely nothing with their kids, such a shame.
They just hang around the house screaming and jumping around all day. No intellectual stimulation at all. Jared thinks he is one of the children. He should provide some teaching time and act like a parent instead of trying to be a friend. The children should have friends of their own age to play with and not their father. So many American fathers are trying to be "pals" with their children instead of mature, role models which imo is a mistake.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

staceybrax wrote:
liz749 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
This Invisalign seems to have make them even worse. Like pushed forward out of her mouth to where she can't have her mouth comfortably closed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember someone did a before and after a few months ago of her teeth. Could someone do an updated before and after? I don't get why Invisalign was necessary...still confused on that one..and I agree they seem worse and look uncomfortable. If anything Bonnie and Ruby (especially Ruby) could have used it as it seems that their top teeth are sort of angled backwards.

Before and after. I think the before is better than the after. Her teeth don't fit her face anymore. Image

The before looks so much better, to me the after looks like she has a big overbite

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Green Jello wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
liz749 wrote:
I remember someone did a before and after a few months ago of her teeth. Could someone do an updated before and after? I don't get why Invisalign was necessary...still confused on that one..and I agree they seem worse and look uncomfortable. If anything Bonnie and Ruby (especially Ruby) could have used it as it seems that their top teeth are sort of angled backwards.

Before and after. I think the before is better than the after. Her teeth don't fit her face anymore. Image

The before looks so much better, to me the after looks like she has a big overbite

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
They look weird because of the invisalign

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Scar2016 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:Seriously? Who in the hell have they given back to? Hopefully they are donating money to worthy causes (tithing doesn't count, sorry) and just not talking about it, but I just do not see that happening. They have to vlog every time they do anything even remotely selfless (which, in turn, doesn't make it selfless because they are getting recognition and head pats for it) - like the time Ellie allegedly paid for a woman's groceries and the time they got a bunch of toys for free and donated them. Every moment of both of those things had to be meticulously documented. So I can't imagine they are donating money to anything and not telling us alllllll about it.
They gave Ellie's parents their old phones and acted as if they were the most charitable people ever Image. They even made it the vlog title. If you think something like that is truly being kind and charitable, then who knows what else Ellie considers "giving back." Probably everything she does that isn't FUN!

Narcissism runs strong in her and she can't even hide it.
She probably thinks that her continuing to breath every day is giving back. ''Look guys, aren't I SO cute. Like, I keep on breathing every single day so I can make these awesome vlogs for y'all.'' 8-)
I think the concept of "giving" in that family is off. Her sister Ruby (8 passengers) took the kids to Target to buy presents for a baby shower for one the kids' teacher. She got many items and then instructed her kid on camera to pretend that only some of the items were from them because otherwise "it would be weird". Then she went on and on about how they are grateful to have more money this year and how important it is to give back. Ehm... if you want to do a nice gesture without the recipient feeling like a charity case maybe don't vlog about it? Giving back doesn't mean "show off how good you are and make the recipients of your gifts feel like they are peasants".
I think everyone in that family should watch the Friends episode (to stay on theme here) where Phoebe tries to do a selfless act and finds out that it is almost impossible, because by doing good you feel better about yourself, which is a reward in and of itself.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sasperillo wrote:

She probably thinks that her continuing to breath every day is giving back. ''Look guys, aren't I SO cute. Like, I keep on breathing every single day so I can make these awesome vlogs for y'all.'' 8-)
I think everyone in that family should watch the Friends episode (to stay on theme here) where Phoebe tries to do a selfless act and finds out that it is almost impossible, because by doing good you feel better about yourself, which is a reward in and of itself.[/quote]

Lol. I totally though of the same reference yesterday during the C&K charity debate, but had already dropped the Monica's closet one so I didn't say anything. It's so true though.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I hate to bring religion into it, but they claim to be Christian, and the Bible actually says, when you do a charitable act, don't let your left hand know what your right is doing. So vlogging about it, or even patting yourself on the back to yourself, is not the way to do it. Not that I am perfect. Far from it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I'm guessing that they consider tithing to be giving back. I'm not sure I consider it giving back, especially when it's required. I would never consider membership dues to an organization as charity.

I don't watch Ruby's channel but I've never heard someone consider a present for a baby shower as "giving back". That's just giving your friend a gift. What an odd way to think of charity.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Today's vlog was the most annoying vlog I have ever watched in my life. Jared is so freaking obnoxious with his incessant screaming. He's a walking contradiction. Greys in his hair but he clearly hasn't grown up at all. I would be embarrassed if I had a husband that carried on like that. He's even worse than Ellie. This viewer gets it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shewolf_07 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kellbell214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellbell214 »

shewolf_07 wrote:Today's vlog was the most annoying vlog I have ever watched in my life. Jared is so freaking obnoxious with his incessant screaming like a child. He's a walking contradiction. Greys in his hair but he clearly hasn't grown up at all. I would be embarrassed if I had a husband that carried on like that. He's even worse than Ellie. This viewer gets it.
I get the impression that this isn't Jared's true personality. I think he's just putting on a show for the vlog. I don't know why he thinks it's entertaining.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

kellbell214 wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:Today's vlog was the most annoying vlog I have ever watched in my life. Jared is so freaking obnoxious with his incessant screaming like a child. He's a walking contradiction. Greys in his hair but he clearly hasn't grown up at all. I would be embarrassed if I had a husband that carried on like that. He's even worse than Ellie. This viewer gets it.
I get the impression that this isn't Jared's true personality. I think he's just putting on a show for the vlog. I don't know why he thinks it's entertaining.

When he acts down to earth and around people other than Ellie (since he constantly kisses her ass), he appears likeable. We see that side of her next to none though.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

This was one of their worst and most boring vlogs. 90% of the vlog on monster trucks?! No thanks. Must be nice to stay home and do absolutely nothing all day in the middle of the week! I'd give my left arm for a day off work lol

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

shewolf_07 wrote:Today's vlog was the most annoying vlog I have ever watched in my life. Jared is so freaking obnoxious with his incessant screaming. He's a walking contradiction. Greys in his hair but he clearly hasn't grown up at all. I would be embarrassed if I had a husband that carried on like that. He's even worse than Ellie. This viewer gets it.
LOL...great viewer comment

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

So. Much. Screaming on today's vlog. If you haven't already watched, don't bother. A whole lot of screaming/squealing and that's about it

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I have a theory that they scream because they are trying to feign happiness and excitement, and don't know how to do it otherwise. I'd bet that everyone in the house is quiet and broody when the cameras are off. It seems very "put on" to me. Ellie and Jared always have to verbally express what they are feeling, and don't trust that their emotions will show it.

THIS IS SO FUN!!!

Because it's not enough to just smile and be happy.... you gotta scream
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ive noticed something the last several weeks, Jackson always seems to have a bruise or abrasion on his cheek. I remember several weeks ago ellie talking about Jackson getting frustrated in the store and hitting himself and screaming. I wonder if he does that alot? His little cheek on the same side always looks hurt. :(
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ive noticed something the last several weeks, Jackson always seems to have a bruise or abrasion on his cheek. I remember several weeks ago ellie talking about Jackson getting frustrated in the store and hitting himself and screaming. I wonder if he does that alot? His little cheek on the same side always looks hurt. :(
Someone mentions the other day that you could see him hit himself at one point. I don't remember which vlog. I wonder if it was on hat side though.

How sad if this is a habit Image. I would be very concerned, and would do anything to make sure I broke it ASAP and addressed whatever emotional issues might be developing.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He seems to always have bruises on his face. Here is a shot from the vlog today. I have never seen him do it in the vlog I don't usually watch them that closely. That is very disturbing if he is hitting himself hard enough to bruise himself. :( with e+j happy is the only emotion allowed attitude I can see him doing it out of frustration. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 502845.png[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bruise in the same spot on the jimmy kimmel video so 2 1/2 weeks ago. Bruises don't last that long. Funny that he is wearing the same costume. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 57dea2.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Bruise in the same spot on the jimmy kimmel video so 2 1/2 weeks ago. Bruises don't last that long. Funny that he is wearing the same costume. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 57dea2.png[/img]

He's been wearing that costume pretty much daily. That would be fine, except the costumes don't hold up well in the wash, so I'm betting it hasn't been cleaned much.

I hope the mark on his face is from accidentally head butting Cal or something. It's strange that it's in the same place.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”