DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyForgottenFinn (Part 75)

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Ugh I know this is so shallow of me to say, so forgive me, but at the beginning of today's vlog Missy actually looked...really pretty!

Her hair didn't look like a rats nest and her makeup looked really really nice while not being overdone (like some of her "makeup artists" have done in the past. Terrible).

My point of saying this is.. if she has the potential to look that good, why doesn't she always do whatever she did?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a shallow person who thinks all women need to have their hair makeup done 24/7 by any means because I surely don't have mine done all the time. And I know some could argue that she's a "stay at home mom and doesn't need to be doing her hair and makeup" and whatever, but I don't know, technically by being at home she is at "work" and I can't understand why she wouldn't want to put effort into looking nice (or halfway decent) for the world to see? It's not like she doesn't have the time or money.

AND obviously she does do her makeup, but it usually looks terrible. So I was just so pleasantly surprised and somewhat baffled by the way she looked haha, YOU KNOW?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Missy said that five years ago today they weren't even thinking about starting a family, but weren't they experiencing their first miscarriage around five years ago? I did a quick search and their first loss was February 2012 at 10 weeks, which was almost 5 years ago. Meaning that right around this time five years ago, she was about to get pregnant for the first time. What a weird comment for her to make, since they were clearly thinking about having kids five years ago.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Ugh I know this is so shallow of me to say, so forgive me, but at the beginning of today's vlog Missy actually looked...really pretty!

Her hair didn't look like a rats nest and her makeup looked really really nice while not being overdone (like some of her "makeup artists" have done in the past. Terrible).

My point of saying this is.. if she has the potential to look that good, why doesn't she always do whatever she did?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a shallow person who thinks all women need to have their hair makeup done 24/7 by any means because I surely don't have mine done all the time. And I know some could argue that she's a "stay at home mom and doesn't need to be doing her hair and makeup" and whatever, but I don't know, technically by being at home she is at "work" and I can't understand why she wouldn't want to put effort into looking nice (or halfway decent) for the world to see? It's not like she doesn't have the time or money.

AND obviously she does do her makeup, but it usually looks terrible. So I was just so pleasantly surprised and somewhat baffled by the way she looked haha, YOU KNOW?!

I thought the same thing about Missy at the beginning of the vlog, then I remembered that they recently purchased a "beauty dish" and probably set it up to film that. It gives everything a soft, glowy look and probably made her skin look a thousand times better. I'm sure that if they could film every scene with that, they would, and she'd look like that in every vlog. They did a comparison when they first got it and it really does make your face look more flattering.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe it isn't called a beauty dish...does anyone remember what it's called? It basically a lighting system that gives your videos a flattering filter when you're doing a portrait shot.

ETA: Ah! It's called a diva light ring. How appropriate.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, that picture of Bryan from five years ago was SO bad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Missy said that five years ago today they weren't even thinking about starting a family, but weren't they experiencing their first miscarriage around five years ago? I did a quick search and their first loss was February 2012 at 10 weeks, which was almost 5 years ago. Meaning that right around this time five years ago, she was about to get pregnant for the first time. What a weird comment for her to make, since they were clearly thinking about having kids five years ago.
Yep they were trying early December 2011. Which is kind of crazy since they were supposedly remarried April of that same year.

Judoktty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judoktty »

underdog93 wrote:
PenelopeG wrote:
mblant99 wrote:They all hugged on Gaines and kissed all over Brooks, so I'm sure the two of them will get it too...Thankfully GrandBerry can help if it does get them.

And how did it start?? They obviously don't care if Finn eats Cheerios off a hotel room floor, so he probably did the same at some other public place.
It makes me so mad, can you imagine paying all this money to go out of town and end up sick. Or have to spend extra money to travel back home because the kids are sick.

It's sad too because today is Ellie and Jared's anniversary.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic1.png
Wow Bryan....you never really had a chance did you?? hahaha :D

Okay so Missy was hugging Bryan in the beginning of the vlog....and then she was like "yeahhhh that's enough" hahaha

Can we please stop with the "trapped" titles? They are so stupid to always use that....the 12 year olds who are obsessed with them probably get all excited :?
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic1.png

Okay so Missy was hugging Bryan in the beginning of the vlog....and then she was like "yeahhhh that's enough" hahaha

Can we please stop with the "trapped" titles? They are so stupid to always use that....the 12 year olds who are obsessed with them probably get all excited :?
The pineapple hair is arguably better than his hair in that photo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic1.png

And Missy is thinner now after two kids than she was then! Neither of them were Kings or Queens back then-- of Idaho or anywhere.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic1.png

He has the same hair as Lloyd from the movie dumb and dumberImage.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ferriswheel wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic1.png

He has the same hair as Lloyd from the movie dumb and dumberImage.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Hahaha he would go to the barber and be like "yeah can you give me the Lloyd" hahahaa.....OMG you guys I have to go watch a Hilary Duff movie now hahaha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Okay so if you head over to the Slyfox vlog on YouTube and scroll down to the comments section you will see the Bumps are getting blamed big time for all the kids being sick at vlogger fair!! Everyone knows it was them and nobody is happy about it hahaha

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Fuck Bryan has a huge head

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

He looks like a gorilla

...Bryrambe...
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
IMG_6188.JPG
that resemblance tho

The teeth, the hair, the face. It all makes sense now

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Such a big head and such a lil brain...
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Big head in more ways than one

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 1e220f.png[/img]

Let the betting wars begin...Image
It's def been a huge topic here. But now this...
*uploaded the wrong pic*

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I HIGHLY doubt that the surprise is she pregnant.
My guess... she's buying the wander wagon. Bryan Lannings not so wonderful headlining tour bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Return to “Daily Bumps”