BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Jedoc1 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Hmm looks like whoever posted on the exposing page about her leaving because Bryce was abusive again was a lie.
What exposing page?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Meant the ytmd confession page lol. Idk why I said exposing lmao
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Hmmm it's hard to believe her and I haven't watched from the beginning.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I was just coming to say that video is the best I've seen her make and good on her , although when she said I don't know why I have so many subs I wanted to answer ah we can't look away

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:I was just coming to say that video is the best I've seen her make and good on her , although when she said I don't know why I have so many subs I wanted to answer ah we can't look away

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
She does mention that she has so many subs because people watch her as a train wreck mom. I liked that Becca too. She owned up but let's see how true is or if it will stick. She has been quite regular on her video uploading too.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I mean, I know accidents happen but...that seems like a long time in the bathroom for all of that to happen. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... d0bad0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Idk I have two boys and sometimes things happen fast.
When my youngest was a baby I had been giving him a bath while my then 3 year old held down the button to our water dispenser and dumped out close to 5 gallons of water on our floor....

Sometimes it's impossible to have an eye on all your kids at once when you are alone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their tender skin doesn't need so much time to get burned. Since she let him go potty there was plenty of time for mischief. It's sad when a child has am accident. Sometimes you try your best and still they happen. I have 2 nephews and 1 niece and it's hard to be in 3 places simultaneously. 2 hands are very few. I wish I had 2 for each. That reminded me a scene from Charmed [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

SilverLady01 wrote:Their tender skin doesn't need so much time to get burned. Since she let him go potty there was plenty of time for mischief. It's sad when a child has am accident. Sometimes you try your best and still they happen. I have 2 nephews and 1 niece and it's hard to be in 3 places simultaneously. 2 hands are very few. I wish I had 2 for each. That reminded me a scene from Charmed [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Oh I know accidents happen. I just think it's crazy he was in there long enough to get up on a shelf above the toilet, grab a curling iron, plug that curling iron in and then wait for it to get hot and then try and grab it. To me it's kind of hard to believe. My guess is that she plugged it in to do her hair, had to nurse the baby and Kaiden went to the bathroom and grabbed it.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

My oldest nephew was doing that kind of extreme stuff. He is so smart. Enough to go far and beyond on mischief. I can see it happen lol. Expecially if Kaden has watched her plug it in and use it! My nephews seem to do what I do. Favorite aunt and such. Even my 3 year old one tried to put lipstick on him. Yes I did caught him but I am a helicopter aunt. I don't think there is any other more jumping on my feet all the time. Too much quiet should have make her get up sooner. I always check them when they potty because I know their naughty side. If Kaden hasn't done anything like that before then is purely bad luck.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

red3head wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Their tender skin doesn't need so much time to get burned. Since she let him go potty there was plenty of time for mischief. It's sad when a child has am accident. Sometimes you try your best and still they happen. I have 2 nephews and 1 niece and it's hard to be in 3 places simultaneously. 2 hands are very few. I wish I had 2 for each. That reminded me a scene from Charmed [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Oh I know accidents happen. I just think it's crazy he was in there long enough to get up on a shelf above the toilet, grab a curling iron, plug that curling iron in and then wait for it to get hot and then try and grab it. To me it's kind of hard to believe. My guess is that she plugged it in to do her hair, had to nurse the baby and Kaiden went to the bathroom and grabbed it.

Well he was supposed to be going potty. Which for young kids can take at least 5 minutes. It takes maybe a minute to climb and grab the iron, probably 30 seconds to plug it in, and that leaves a lot of time for it to heat up and burn him before mom even realizes that he should be done going potty by now.

That said, I hope she starts locking cupboards now.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

She looks good in this video. Not sure what it is, but she looks different.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I feel bad for her. My middle son. He was burned on the stomach by turning on my Kurieg while I was in the washroom. I ran upstairs the second I heard a scream (my duplex at the time had a bathroom in the basement). Going to the hospital sucked. I was so embarrassed and scared for my son.

Stuff like straighteners and anything I like. I don't keep in the bathroom. Kids are stinkers. My oldest son dumped my heat protectant once. Never left that around either! Kids are trouble makers especially in the bathroom

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kids are curious. If you don't want them to do trouble you must entertain them constantly. That is why hard to be a parent and that is why Kaden got in trouble. I would never leave my nephews unattended because it's nature to try and touch things are not allowed to do when I am present.
whatever1290
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whatever1290 »

So I've been subscribed to this other young mom's channel for a while. Turns out Becca was making the videos for this girl but the girl didn't want it anymore so she made the channel into her own. Anyways about a month ago or less she posted a live pregnancy test video showing she was pregnant again but deleted it quick. Seems like no one else noticed lol but thought I'd share.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

whatever1290 wrote:So I've been subscribed to this other young mom's channel for a while. Turns out Becca was making the videos for this girl but the girl didn't want it anymore so she made the channel into her own. Anyways about a month ago or less she posted a live pregnancy test video showing she was pregnant again but deleted it quick. Seems like no one else noticed lol but thought I'd share.

Who was pregnant?

whatever1290
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whatever1290 »

Jedoc1 wrote:
whatever1290 wrote:So I've been subscribed to this other young mom's channel for a while. Turns out Becca was making the videos for this girl but the girl didn't want it anymore so she made the channel into her own. Anyways about a month ago or less she posted a live pregnancy test video showing she was pregnant again but deleted it quick. Seems like no one else noticed lol but thought I'd share.

Who was pregnant?

Becca. Unless something happened then she should be now because this was only a month ago if that. Guess we'll find out. She took a digital test on camera and it said pregnant.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

She looks heavy. Is she pregnant? I thought it was just left over baby weight?
I watched a recent video regarding Caden being assessed by the school psychologist. Apparently, he has symptoms of autism, but a diagnosis of autism could not be made. But they did diagnose him as developmentally delayed and he will get extra help with speech and occupational therapy. I am confused though... what happened to him being "gifted" and didnt he qualify for a special school for gifted kids? And now he is labelled delayed? Quite the contrast!!
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Oh my god this poor kids hair!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:Oh my god this poor kids hair!

Omg...I do not understand why people do this to their kids.

Boys and girls.
Straight bangs look terrible on EVERYONE
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I wouldn't be surprised if she was. She's desperate for that girl and a lot of youtubers got pregnant again this year with little flack
#FreeBen

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”