JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why did the midwives let Jessica sit in the birthing tub for 15-20 minutes after birth? It's a cesspool of bacteria.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

ChanelleJo wrote:OT, but I thought Skube was pronounced just like Scooby, as I heard at their wedding. Or is it Skube as in cube with an s? Otherwise, I don't see the rhyme in the title, if that was the intention.

It's pronounced like Scooby!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fossilfinger wrote:Why did the midwives let Jessica sit in the birthing tub for 15-20 minutes after birth? It's a cesspool of bacteria.
Because Google degree lol. Seriously though ALL THE GERMS.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

That was such a beautiful and well put together birth vlog! Chris was such a huge support to Jess and I think that's why she seemed more relaxed for this birth. I'm glad that she's okay after the retained placenta. That was scary and I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be separated from your newborn right after giving birth. But I'm glad she's okay. And I hope this it for her. This is god's way and her body's way of telling her that she needs to be done and not have any more children. Her body is exhausted. She has 5 beautiful, healthy children and she started with a girl and ended with a girl and she should be happy and grateful for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

1.It was more like watching some movie together.

2. I know it is a birth vlog but duh did he really show us her taking blood out of her vag. EW

3. Did she really ask them are they sure it is a girl ? Fucking loony.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:That was such a beautiful and well put together birth vlog! Chris was such a huge support to Jess and I think that's why she seemed more relaxed for this birth. I'm glad that she's okay after the retained placenta. That was scary and I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be separated from your newborn right after giving birth. But I'm glad she's okay. And I hope this it for her. This is god's way and her body's way of telling her that she needs to be done and not have any more children. Her body is exhausted. She has 5 beautiful, healthy children and she started with a girl and ended with a girl and she should be happy and grateful for that.

What beautiful way to say it. You're right 100%.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Does this woman sell tickets to her births like a freaking sports game or something? There were seriously SO many people there. I know different people have different preferences, but damn. I would never be comfortable with that many people watching me.

In all seriousness, I'm glad she is okay. I hope this makes her realize that she has put her body through hell and she needs to be done with pregnancy. She has 7 beautiful, healthy kids/step kids, and that should be enough.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

I wanted a water birth for my first - a hospital water birth, mind you.
But I went overdue and the midwifes refused to let me because I was induced, on my third day of horrific labour, baby got stressed, nearly ended in a c-section, and I was only 17, so clearly that wasn't the best option at the time. I also bled out a lot once bub was born, and she had the cord around her throat, was blue, not breathing for a while, etc, so it was pretty touch and go. But if all is well for my next baby (in the verrrrry distant future, I have a degree to get right now haha, I'm 19, baby girl is two) then I would really love a water hospital birth like you see on One Born Every Minute UK. So beautiful. (I totally binge watched that show when I was pregnant lmao)
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I feel like Jess really edited the screaming out this time or is that just me lol
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really think it was a sign that this should be it for her. She was able to have a good birth experience, she had her girl she wanted, and that ER trip to scare her into being done. All signs she needs to be done.

I was surprised Wendy was just laughing and holding the baby. She must smoke weed or something lol. My mom would have been FREAKING out.
lmao Wendy definitely seems like she is 4/20 friendly
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

God her fans are infuriating.

Came across a comment saying the midwives "created the emergency" and should have let her sit around with the placenta still inside for 2 hours. And that the pitocin messed up the placenta delivery. This bitch that said this had an unassisted home birth. Ugh.

Edit- this girl also ate her placenta raw. Ew.

Her name is alyyshia may if anyone is curious lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:God her fans are infuriating.

Came across a comment saying the midwives "created the emergency" and should have let her sit around with the placenta still inside for 2 hours. And that the pitocin messed up the placenta delivery. This bitch that said this had an unassisted home birth. Ugh.

E.U ..EWWWW. I puked a little in my mouth.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:God her fans are infuriating.

Ughhh hate her nasty ass
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

what a dramatic birth vlog.

Why was the midwife barefoot laying on the bed like a seal with her iPad? That just look so unprofessional to me.

Also hell to the no would I want a group of people watching me while I'm in labor. That is just too awkward being in pain while everyone is just staring at you in silence.

I was surprised that Wendy's husband (Glenn? I already forgot his name lol) wasn't there too with a camera.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

youguyshavenolife wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:
youguyshavenolife wrote: I'm sorry, I don't read anywhere in there that you need permission. If you're so "interested" in childbirth then search that up on Youtube, much similar to the way that you search up JesssFam to criticize her :)
I do! Thanks for the suggestion. I've watched Jess' videos since her first pregnancy vlog with Lilia, when I was pregnant with my oldest. I actually enjoy watching her family, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to think some things she does are ridiculous. I don't "search her" just to criticize her, I'm subscribed which means I help support her and her family. We're not pure evil here. You obviously don't understand the purpose or intent of this site so I'd just move along.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I'm not saying ALL of you here criticizing, but the post I replied to said that waiting for her to upload is definitely not worth the wait but they still are. The only reason I actually searched up this site when I found out about it was probably the same reason you did, where there would be conversations about different youtubers and events that happened in their videos. But all I see here is pointless posts about a Youtuber's hair being dirty, which is a joke in my own opinion. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion but when people are just criticizing on stupid stuff like that? Just a waste.

not that I want to create more conflict with what appears to be a 12 year old minion, but since the comment was apparently intended for me to receive;

I was not solely waiting up to watch and criticise the birth video. As other people have said, this site isn't pure evil. I found myself awake at the time she said the video would be up, because I was doing coursework and things for my bachelors degree (not that any Jess minion would know what that is). And at any rate, if I WAS choosing to stay up just to watch a birth video, I'm damn glad I don't need permission. I'm an adult, and regardless of the person involved birth is always an interesting thing to witness and a happy event.

So, have a nice day :P
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I'm sure the midwifes went up there and glued that placenta. That's the only way THEY could have caused this. Alyshia needs to worry about her own nasty dysfunctional self.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Aaah never mind got it! :D
I didn't skip through for the first time.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

pianogossiper wrote:
youguyshavenolife wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote: I do! Thanks for the suggestion. I've watched Jess' videos since her first pregnancy vlog with Lilia, when I was pregnant with my oldest. I actually enjoy watching her family, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to think some things she does are ridiculous. I don't "search her" just to criticize her, I'm subscribed which means I help support her and her family. We're not pure evil here. You obviously don't understand the purpose or intent of this site so I'd just move along.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I'm not saying ALL of you here criticizing, but the post I replied to said that waiting for her to upload is definitely not worth the wait but they still are. The only reason I actually searched up this site when I found out about it was probably the same reason you did, where there would be conversations about different youtubers and events that happened in their videos. But all I see here is pointless posts about a Youtuber's hair being dirty, which is a joke in my own opinion. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion but when people are just criticizing on stupid stuff like that? Just a waste.

not that I want to create more conflict with what appears to be a 12 year old minion, but since the comment was apparently intended for me to receive;

I was not solely waiting up to watch and criticise the birth video. As other people have said, this site isn't pure evil. I found myself awake at the time she said the video would be up, because I was doing coursework and things for my bachelors degree (not that any Jess minion would know what that is). And at any rate, if I WAS choosing to stay up just to watch a birth video, I'm damn glad I don't need permission. I'm an adult, and regardless of the person involved birth is always an interesting thing to witness and a happy event.

So, have a nice day :P

The troll is also trolling the okbaby thread so just think they are in the mood for shit stirring
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

It's probably Alysha! Haha everyone knows how much she loves this site.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

OT but how did this happen when I dont even follow Messssss :'D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible

Return to “JesssFam”