JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Oh please, that's not even funny
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

It's fucken hilarious
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Blackswan wrote:Is she pregnant with #6 yet?
Right? "Addie has been beeeegging us for a younger sibling you guise. She's ready to be a big sister, and it's not our place to deny her that. It's called baby-led breeding #blb #erf #ap #crunchymama #blendedfamily #bradycrunch"

Yeah, they should just install an in-ground birthing pool and be done with it
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Right? "Addie has been beeeegging us for a younger sibling you guise. She's ready to be a big sister, and it's not our place to deny her that. It's called baby-led breeding #blb #erf #ap #crunchymama #blendedfamily #bradycrunch"

Baby led breeding. I'm dying!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

reading some of the comments of Chris's Instagram and one fan said they loved how excited Chris was when telling Jess the baby had red hair, one called Jess superwoman, and one said Chris is a total yummy stud..i can't even :rofl: :bang: :barf:
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Addie's gonna be such a good mommy you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyzzzzzzzzzzz, you can see it comes naturally for her
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

i wonder if she actually tried to have a girl. like having intercourse a few days before ovulation or other theories you find online
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 2956aa.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 9755f4.png[/img]

I think she's pretty cute now that she's a few days old. I think most babies are quite ugly at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah when a lot of babies are first born they aren't that cute. My poor daughter (according to my sister) looked like a gremlin for a few days after birth and I completely agree. Her face was so red and squished up!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think she was much cuter at birth compared to now. When her eyes are closed she looks okay.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Jess will come up with the excuse that Addie and Lilia aren't close enough in age to play together and Addie NEEDS a sister to play with!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

In ground birthing pool LMFAO!!
josie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by josie »

Just wanted to add my thoughts on the homebirth/midwives thing.

I've been a spectator at a homebirth and even I was surprised by the amount that the midwives in my country carry with them to a birth. They have pain relief, catheters, stuff for IVs, oxytocin, oxygen and bags for mum and baby and episiotomy scissors. I'm probably forgetting stuff too. They have to have an ambulance on call and a second midwife in case both mum and baby need attention. The midwife who set up the company told me that they had never had a mum or baby die and they have strict guidelines on who they can take on as a client. They're constantly monitoring mum and baby for any signs of something going wrong.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

imapumkinseed wrote:I honestly think she's done. She has her bookend girls, one last princess to spoil, gave Chris a daughter, it's all neat and tidy. She has a much higher risk of retaining placenta again or worse if she were dumb enough to try again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Hmm if she is really done having babies, she could've had a tubal ligation done while she had her placenta removed.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I don't know if anyone else pointed this out but she sounded really stupid when she said she didn't want to have her tubes tied because it could effect hormones. It doesn't. They leave your ovaries in. The only thing the do is seal your tube so that an egg can't travel anywhere that sperm can fertilize it. You still go through the same hormone cycles and have periods and will go through menopause. Nothing changes at all.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

valeryjackson wrote:i wonder if she actually tried to have a girl. like having intercourse a few days before ovulation or other theories you find online
I totally thought of that too. I bet you she done every theory she could find.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

literallywhat wrote:I don't know if anyone else pointed this out but she sounded really stupid when she said she didn't want to have her tubes tied because it could effect hormones. It doesn't. They leave your ovaries in. The only thing the do is seal your tube so that an egg can't travel anywhere that sperm can fertilize it. You still go through the same hormone cycles and have periods and will go through menopause. Nothing changes at all.
I think it's not necessary to have invasive surgery (counts for man as well) when it is clear that it's the slugish way of taking or getting birthcontrol that drove her to the state that she's in.
There are lots of woman out there who do just fine with established birthcontrol methods (leaving out the temperature-taking method and calender stuff) and lots of young moms actually become moms in the first place, because they are to timid to insist on condoms while taking the pill, since it's "not necessary", take the pills not entirely correctly and boom baby (exceptions prove the rule). Combined with not wanting to abort, that makes a young mom.

Everybody knows that Jess was either very slugish with her pills, even on purpose, or not taking them at all, instead taking the hardly-having-sex-while-breastfeeding (Landen) approach, a short time with an IUD, interestingly she didn't get pregnant immediatly after removing it, so one, or both of them made sure that nothings going to happen (something tell me it's not her), so if really a priority birthcontrol seems to work just fine.
It's pathetic to have to go in to get invasive surgery for birthcontrol at 20 something years, just because you're too stupid to use other forms. Her saying Chris is getting a vasectomy made me angry. Maybe it's him that suggested it, but it still makes me mad, because of her stupidity to use birthcontrol, her husband is either talked into, or even gets a vasectomy on his own free will, just for the fear of another pregnancy.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

Not to sound mean but hopefully the kid does not grow up to look like Jessica, she's was an ugly kid. I can see why she had low self esteem about her red hair. She grew out of her akward stage and invested in mascara. I know Chris and I think Jessica wanted the kid to have red hair but I think deep down Jessica wishes the baby won't be a red head
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

I think she just wants Chris to get a vasectomy so that her kids won't have anymore step siblings. I'm sure she's not thrilled about drakes daughter and it becomes easier to forget about your old family when you start playing house with a new family.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I think she just wants Chris to get a vasectomy so that her kids won't have anymore step siblings. I'm sure she's not thrilled about drakes daughter and it becomes easier to forget about your old family when you start playing house with a new family.
I thought that they went with Chris getting a vasectomy because of the fact that it is a much simpler procedure. With a vasectomy you are awake and they just numb you down there, you walk out like an hour after you go it. If Jess got her tubes tied she would more than likely be admitted to the hospital and put under.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
literallywhat wrote:I don't know if anyone else pointed this out but she sounded really stupid when she said she didn't want to have her tubes tied because it could effect hormones. It doesn't. They leave your ovaries in. The only thing the do is seal your tube so that an egg can't travel anywhere that sperm can fertilize it. You still go through the same hormone cycles and have periods and will go through menopause. Nothing changes at all.
I think it's not necessary to have invasive surgery (counts for man as well) when it is clear that it's the slugish way of taking or getting birthcontrol that drove her to the state that she's in.
There are lots of woman out there who do just fine with established birthcontrol methods (leaving out the temperature-taking method and calender stuff) and lots of young moms actually become moms in the first place, because they are to timid to insist on condoms while taking the pill, since it's "not necessary", take the pills not entirely correctly and boom baby (exceptions prove the rule). Combined with not wanting to abort, that makes a young mom.

Everybody knows that Jess was either very slugish with her pills, even on purpose, or not taking them at all, instead taking the hardly-having-sex-while-breastfeeding (Landen) approach, a short time with an IUD, interestingly she didn't get pregnant immediatly after removing it, so one, or both of them made sure that nothings going to happen (something tell me it's not her), so if really a priority birthcontrol seems to work just fine.
It's pathetic to have to go in to get invasive surgery for birthcontrol at 20 something years, just because you're too stupid to use other forms. Her saying Chris is getting a vasectomy made me angry. Maybe it's him that suggested it, but it still makes me mad, because of her stupidity to use birthcontrol, her husband is either talked into, or even gets a vasectomy on his own free will, just for the fear of another pregnancy.
I don't think it's unreasonable to ask your husband to get a vasectomy. Why should the burden of birth control be solely on the woman? Why should she have to take pills every day that are possibly dangerous and mess with your hormones? Getting a vasectomy is not a big deal, and it can be reversed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”