rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by rdt1004 »

tratra58 wrote:
sun88 wrote:Did their viewers actually drop that drastically? Anyone have numbers (Before and after) ?
Social Blade shows the disaster they are experiencing which would require real jobs to support the family. What did they do prior to YouTube?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I think Britt did some teaching or was at least a student teacher for a while. Austin dropped out of college and was a pizza delivery boy for Pizza Hut. They still had their jobs when they first started vlogging, I think you can still go back and see those vlogs.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

rdt1004 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
sun88 wrote:Did their viewers actually drop that drastically? Anyone have numbers (Before and after) ?
Social Blade shows the disaster they are experiencing which would require real jobs to support the family. What did they do prior to YouTube?

I think Britt did some teaching or was at least a student teacher for a while. Austin dropped out of college and was a pizza delivery boy for Pizza Hut. They still had their jobs when they first started vlogging, I think you can still go back and see those vlogs.
So basically they have no Plan B if YouTube isn't a viable income.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

[/quote]

So basically they have no Plan B if YouTube isn't a viable income.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]
Basically. Probably borrow money from his enabling parents if they aren't already. I see them downsizing to a small home or apartment soon.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Austin is trying to create a firm like Justin is doing with Trending Families except he intends to focus on families of color? I don't think that's going to work out well for him. Why not try his hand at a business outside of Youtube? He'll never escape the reputation he's created for himself on Youtube.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:Austin is trying to create a firm like Justin is doing with Trending Families except he intends to focus on families of color? I don't think that's going to work out well for him. Why not try his hand at a business outside of Youtube? He'll never escape the reputation he's created for himself on Youtube.
What would he do? He appears to not have education beyond high school or some college and no real experience beyond YouTube. I agree he is going to have issues if he sticks with YouTube.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There are options out there. They require a bit of hard work though. I think that might be his problem. He could always go back to school too. He's really wasted time since he was exposed. He should have been working to make sure they could survive the moment he claims he stopped the relationship with the girl. He knew those videos and pictures would surface.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:There are options out there. They require a bit of hard work though. I think that might be his problem. He could always go back to school too. He's really wasted time since he was exposed. He should have been working to make sure they could survive the moment he claims he stopped the relationship with the girl. He knew those videos and pictures would surface.
Perhaps he thought he would survive like Sam and Nia which to this day I don't know why they did. Yes, it would take hard work to restart a career and it might come to this.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Sam and Nia survived because what happened with them was more of a personal problem. Austin tried to spin the situation that way, but It was much different. He was sending dirty dick videos to a subscriber. He crossed many lines. Plus the visuals of him were just disturbing.. and not just because of what he was doing, but how creepy he looked doing it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lovethesnark wrote:I think Sam and Nia survived because what happened with them was more of a personal problem. Austin tried to spin the situation that way, but It was much different. He was sending dirty dick videos to a subscriber. He crossed many lines. Plus the visuals of him were just disturbing.. and not just because of what he was doing, but how creepy he looked doing it.
Also no one saw what sam was up to, he didn't have nude pics or pics of him fingering his own butt or humping a wall. These are things you cannot un-see. While what sam did was morally wrong and I'm sure hurt nia, it was on a different scale than what Austin did. It was less public and sleezy. Even though Sam is a total creep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceybrax wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I think Sam and Nia survived because what happened with them was more of a personal problem. Austin tried to spin the situation that way, but It was much different. He was sending dirty dick videos to a subscriber. He crossed many lines. Plus the visuals of him were just disturbing.. and not just because of what he was doing, but how creepy he looked doing it.
Also no one saw what sam was up to, he didn't have nude pics or pics of him fingering his own butt or humping a wall. These are things you cannot un-see. While what sam did was morally wrong and I'm sure hurt nia, it was on a different scale than what Austin did. It was less public and sleezy. Even though Sam is a total creep.

Exactly what I was going to say. If Sam had videos and pictures leaked like Austin did, I think that he would be scraping by with very few views as well. Anyone else see this tweet? He seems pretty disillusioned with the vlogging life.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm sure it was life changing when he and Britt were begging their subscribers to fund their move to LA because they were too broke to afford it. They've lived a nice life and that would have continued for a while if he hadn't have screwed things up. I'm not sure how Britt puts up with him. He ruined their lives. He's a terrible lay. He's a miserable person. There was a time when she could have left him and saved her YouTube career. I doubt anyone would care anymore.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I didn't know the details, but neither Sam or Austin I care to watch and I am surprised still Sam and Nia are doing well. There is something not right with each of them as shown on their vlogs.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:I'm sure it was life changing when he and Britt were begging their subscribers to fund their move to LA because they were too broke to afford it. They've lived a nice life and that would have continued for a while if he hadn't have screwed things up. I'm not sure how Britt puts up with him. He ruined their lives. He's a terrible lay. He's a miserable person. There was a time when she could have left him and saved her YouTube career. I doubt anyone would care anymore.

I wonder what she does to be able to stay with him, but it reinforces my feelings that it is good for woman to be able to take care of themselves. Could she do this since she seems to be a stay at home mom for awhile?
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

Austin is so full of shit. The only reason he sent that tweet is because his videos are barely pushing 30k views per video and nobody likes him anymore. I can guarantee you if his scandal never happened and they still had all their old subscribers- he would be on the opposite end of the spectrum and would be tweeting about how life changing vlogging has been for his family and how much he loves sharing his life. He is a lazy, pathetic excuse for a man.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

I don't follow the guy, but I'm curious ... has he managed to sign any creators to the business he is apparently CEO of?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I'm sure it was life changing when he and Britt were begging their subscribers to fund their move to LA because they were too broke to afford it. They've lived a nice life and that would have continued for a while if he hadn't have screwed things up. I'm not sure how Britt puts up with him. He ruined their lives. He's a terrible lay. He's a miserable person. There was a time when she could have left him and saved her YouTube career. I doubt anyone would care anymore.

I wonder what she does to be able to stay with him, but it reinforces my feelings that it is good for woman to be able to take care of themselves. Could she do this since she seems to be a stay at home mom for awhile?

I think she's capable of supporting herself and the kids. I actually think she will be the one to go out and find a regular job. She was a teacher. She might need to study and renew her certifications. I think she's attached to his family. I think maintaining a connection with them is more important than anything. She really needs therapy.

I don't see Austin ever really getting a real job again. I doubt he's signed any clients to his business. I can't imagine why anyone would need him.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

izzythecat wrote:Austin is so full of shit. The only reason he sent that tweet is because his videos are barely pushing 30k views per video and nobody likes him anymore. I can guarantee you if his scandal never happened and they still had all their old subscribers- he would be on the opposite end of the spectrum and would be tweeting about how life changing vlogging has been for his family and how much he loves sharing his life. He is a lazy, pathetic excuse for a man.

Can Youtubers make a living on thirty thousand views with a few vlogs a week?

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Wait ladies, what did Sam do? I assume we're talking about something other than how they both likely faked that pregnancy and miscarriage?
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Wait ladies, what did Sam do? I assume we're talking about something other than how they both likely faked that pregnancy and miscarriage?
His name came out when that whole ashley madison scandal was going on, right? Thats all i know of.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:Wait ladies, what did Sam do? I assume we're talking about something other than how they both likely faked that pregnancy and miscarriage?
His name came out when that whole ashley madison scandal was going on, right? Thats all i know of.

Yep and it came out at one of the conventions (or just before?) and he tried to fight Cullen from Cullen and katie.

Return to “Britt's Space”