JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sassysea wrote:Do you think the photographer gave her a little bit of a discount because of her internet presence I'm just saying it'd be a smart idea for the photographer to have her pictures exposed to that many Instagram followers it would really help her client base and networking

I saw a few comments on her photographers Instagram of minions commenting on other people's pictures asking when she'd be posting pics of jess and addelyn. I would be so annoyed lol
Random19
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Random19 »

I don't think Chris will even wanna leave his precious Addy to go pick up his sons this week.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

mrsbarnaby wrote:I'm really not trying to bash anyone because I totally get why people distrust Jess. You want Jess to get her tubes tied instead of Chris having a vasectomy, even though it's a much simpler procedure. Then, you want her to get the Nexplanon because it's more effective than having your tubes tied, yet a vasectomy is more effective than having your tubes tied. She can't win.
My husband is happy to have a vasectomy, woman go through enough and I'm sure Chris is happy with it too. I've had enough done to my vagina and I've had 6 surgeries and birthed two children, the least my husband can do is pop into the doctors surgery and walk out 10 minutes later.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
My concern, and what I think most people here are concerned about, is that she and Chris won't last forever. I'm still skeptical of them because she swore that both of her past serious relationships were her soulmates as well. She severely rushed into major steps of the relationship with Chris just like she did with Drake and probably tried to do with Gabe. She also cheated on Drake, so I don't think her doing it again is a completely far-fetched possibility. We don't know how their future will play out, and with her history, she's stupid to think that her current husband getting a vasectomy will mean she never has to worry about birth control again.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's fair that women almost always have to be the ones responsible for birth control. I'm not against Chris having a vasectomy. I'm just saying, if I were Jess and were honest with myself about my history, I would want to make absolute sure I didn't get pregnant again. She could be putting her health on the line.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

i don't think chris will leave her soon. i think he will stay with her for a few years at least, he loves her and love adelynn and landen. I don't see him leaving anytime soon.
And on the other hand she should stay with him too. She was lucky to find him with her history, i don't think she will find a new man who will want to stay with her and her 5 kids from 3 baby daddies
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Who was talking about her not having the boys on her social media?
HI JESS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Who was talking about her not having the boys on her social media?
HI JESS!!

I've been asking and asking. Those poor boys.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Who was talking about her not having the boys on her social media?
HI JESS!!

I don't want to be mean but kaden looks really bad in that pic.

And I posted about how she has not shared a pic of kyson since before addelyn was born :O
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

#FreeKyson

:/
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Yes, free kyson! Poor boy lol he is definitely the least favourite. #BadBoy #HeartBreaker #LikeHisDaddy

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

mrsbarnaby wrote:I'm really not trying to bash anyone because I totally get why people distrust Jess. You want Jess to get her tubes tied instead of Chris having a vasectomy, even though it's a much simpler procedure. Then, you want her to get the Nexplanon because it's more effective than having your tubes tied, yet a vasectomy is more effective than having your tubes tied. She can't win.
My husband is happy to have a vasectomy, woman go through enough and I'm sure Chris is happy with it too. I've had enough done to my vagina and I've had 6 surgeries and birthed two children, the least my husband can do is pop into the doctors surgery and walk out 10 minutes later.

My whole thing is that the Nexplanon is more effective than BOTH the permanent options and in my opinion, there's less chance of something going wrong. I mean, say Chris got a vasectomy and turned out to have that problem where he's in excruciating pain whenever he sits down or say there was some complication during the tubal... Like heavy blood loss or heaven forbid Jessica still gets pregnant but with a ectoptic pregnancy. That's scary and too risky for me and I wouldn't put myself in that position when I have 5-7 kids that depend on me. But maybe that's just me.

I definitely don't think girls should be the only ones responsible for birth control, but in this case... I think birth control, specifically the Nexplanon, would be Jess's best option. You also walk into a doctor's office, go through a 10 minute minimally painful procedure, and then walk out and go on with your life... With 0 unplanned pregnancies for the next 3 years.

Also, maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I don't think Chris or Jess should get a permanent procedure done when they're so young. Yes, they have 7 children between the 2 of them, but what if Jess and Chris split up? Having a fourth kid (for Chris) doesn't seem nearly as ridiculous as Jess having a sixth. I just think they should avoid permanent options when they have better semi-permanent options available to them.

To the person who asked, no. The most painful thing about getting the Nexplanon is when they give you the local anesthetic, which isn't TOO bad. I think it feels like your arm is on fire for maybe a minute, tops. I had HORRIBLE bruising with my first and second implant but the third that I just got in August... They've made some changes to how they insert it and whatnot and.. I didn't bruise whatsoever. There was a pinching feeling under the skin where it was placed for about 3 days. I have no complications, no bleeding, no unwanted pregnancies, and my mood is stable.

I understand that not every birth control works the same for every woman but I at least think this is an option she should pursue and research more about.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Jessss we now you read here. show us Kyson!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

#FreeKyson
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Does she have to put those ridiculous bows on the baby 24/7. I had bald babies two of which were girls and I never put a garter belt on their heads!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Is it possible that drake had them for the weekend?

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Ew.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Wasn't Natalie on the implant when Bella was conceived?

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

AnonymousSource wrote:

To the person who asked, no. The most painful thing about getting the Nexplanon is when they give you the local anesthetic, which isn't TOO bad. I think it feels like your arm is on fire for maybe a minute, tops. I had HORRIBLE bruising with my first and second implant but the third that I just got in August... They've made some changes to how they insert it and whatnot and.. I didn't bruise whatsoever. There was a pinching feeling under the skin where it was placed for about 3 days. I have no complications, no bleeding, no unwanted pregnancies, and my mood is stable.

I understand that not every birth control works the same for every woman but I at least think this is an option she should pursue and research more about.
For me the worst part was like said before the numbing, it was like getting a shot and your arm burned for a minute. But then when the nurse came back I turned my head for a second and she said "alright, all done." I turned back and said "Really?" I didn't feel a thing, not even any kind of pressure from the insertion site.

The worst thing I experienced was for the first few months my period was non-stop(thankfully I use a reusable menstrual cup so I didn't pay up the wazoo for tampons). And I think my anxiety/depression got worse a few months in, but I was also going through a really rough time so I'm not entirely sure if it was the nexplanon or not but I read that it could be one of the side effects, and it was a depression I had never felt before. Sometimes when I work out I also feel pinching in the arm but that makes sense with the muscles contracting.

But now a year and a half later I feel fine, my period is still irregular as hell which bums me out because before I could predict my period like clockwork, but it's pretty much light spotting that only lasts a couple days. I think the problem is a lot of women give up too quickly when really hormonal birth control takes some time for the body to get use to, the first 6 months are gonna suck but if you can get past that bump then it's great!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

kittypurry wrote:Wasn't Natalie on the implant when Bella was conceived?

Yeah I remember some story about Nicole (her sister) "grabbing her arm" because of the arm implant.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
luci417 wrote:
It really bothers me when people are like this over Kaden because 'everything he does is about him' - yeah, he's a four year old! no shit!
i really do think kaden needs someone more than any of the other kids because he's clearly behind in a lot of things. he runs around wild, screams, interrupts etc. because he has no discipline and doesn't get enough attention. it also suggests a lack of control over emotions - getting so overwhelmed like that is a toddler thing and by 4, kids are usually a lot less prone to that kind of behaviour. it's the result of bad/negligent parenting and that's not his fault at all. i think maybe it's hard to appreciate if you've never had a kid but he's a textbook case of acting out for attention, and of behaving badly because of inconsistent correction and discipline. also his speech is SO FAR BEHIND it genuinely worries me. i totally call bullshit on jess saying 'oh i took him to a doctor and they said he's where he needs to be'. i believe the doctor might have told jess that one or two years ago but they'll be going into kindergarten next year and his speech is nowhere near good enough for that. the behaviour and the speech delay together would make me really concerned if i was his mom.

i think jess and chris sort of write kaden off as a problem child. he struggles with speech? oh kyson's the more dominant twin who speaks for both of them. he behaves the worst out of all the kids? boys will be boys. i generally don't think of jess as a bad mom but the way she is with kaden really makes me reconsider.
Kaden may have something of his mothers nature. I think she's not helping by always having this overexcited tone in her voice, that eggs his behaviour on. I watched a few of her previous vlogs (I think it was pre-Addy pregnancy), you could clearly see her behaviour rubbing off on Lilia. All of a sudden Lilia was completely hyper, though she normally seems rather quiet and controlled. You could see it again, when Chris was vlogging the kids for a short periode of time. At least when the camera was on, he talked rather quietly to the children and surprise, surprise nobody screamed, or acted out as much. Except for Kaden, who had to scream while eating, but else he was also rather quiet compared to his usual screaming running self. So I think it has something to do with their everyday interaction as well, after all kids often emulate their parents.
I completely agree, jess needs to stop talking to them in that hideous baby voice. They're not babies anymore. You can speak English with them jess.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Jess was such an ugly baby

Return to “JesssFam”