JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

gemmie wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:God, I really hate talking about kids' appearances... But I really think Caden is a very unfortunate looking child.
Whaaat? To each their own, but I think he's adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find people aesthetically pleasing based alot off personality if that makes sense? And he seems like such a sweet kid so I think hes really cute.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:Why do they keep using the same ugly ass swaddle blanket?

I was about to post this! They have those cute Aden & anais ones from target..put her in those instead!!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know people get all crazy on here whenever the kids are compared..but chris' boys are much much cuter than all 5 of jess' kids :| I don't think caden is unfortunate looking at all
I think his boys are cute but I actually think her kids are all really adorable. I think Lilia is already gorgeous.
glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

literallywhat wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
literallywhat wrote: Pregnancy is ten months.
All four of my pregnancies were nine months

Pregnancy is forty weeks. 40/4 is 10. And often times months in pregnancy are classified in 4 week increments not by 30 days. Normally if a woman says she is 6 months pregnant, she means 24 weeks. If you want to get technical, 40 weeks of pregnancy is 280 days which works out to about 9 months and two weeks. Either way, a full term, 40 week pregnancy, is more than 9 months. So it is completely appropriate for Jess to say they couldn't buy anything for ten months.
If every month is 4 weeks that means each month is 28 days, which it's not.
40 weeks = 280 days
280/ 30 = 9.3

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

glamour1225 wrote:
If every month is 4 weeks that means each month is 28 days, which it's not.
40 weeks = 280 days
280/ 30 = 9.3

Thats exactly what I said. That a lot of time pregnancy is described in weeks with being 6 months pregnant being 24 weeks which is why I think Jess said 10 months and that isn't incorrect. But then I talked about it if you do it in 30 days increments and either way its more than 9 months.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Y'all arguing about how long pregnancy is lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I guess technically she still would be incorrect for saying she's waited to shop ten months. The first 4 weeks you don't even know you're pregnant so she couldn't have been shopping anyways lol
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Still no pic of just Kyson with the baby. #FreeKyson
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

That must be the only pink swaddle they have. God forbid their princess is wrapped in a horrid grey or yellow one! Are they going to redo the nursery now too, to match her tacky taste in clothing?
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Finally got to watch the haul video. I didn't think it was too many clothes, even in NB - my youngest was close to the same size as Addie and stayed in NB for a couple months at least. Factor in spit up and diaper blow outs, and you need quite a few outfits to get you through those months without having to do laundry every day.

But. So many of those clothes she bought are HIDEOUS. Like even tackier than I'd expect from her. Everything she's shown on IG has been trendy but fairly cute. All the "lil' sis" shit and onesies with words... yuck.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

God her boobs are huge!
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

If she got so many muslin blankets why is she always using the same one? I doubt she will be using any of those Gerber beanies she brought from target cuz miss addie is always gonna have a bow or flower headband on. I'm also wondering where the other kids are? She hasn't even spoken of the twins and it was extremely quiet in the background. The kids should be around since it is thanksgiving break
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I'm sure she has warded off all the boys. They are not special anymore.
1a2b3c4d5e
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 1a2b3c4d5e »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned birth rape on her page. Jess said "no" when the midwife said she HAD to stick her hand inside for the placenta. I didn't see or hear consent there. It's bad how you're already in a vulnerable situation and then people think they can do what they want with your body without your consent. usually I hear of this happening in a hospital setting. This is the first time I've seen it happen with a midwife and a home birth.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know people get all crazy on here whenever the kids are compared..but chris' boys are much much cuter than all 5 of jess' kids :| I don't think caden is unfortunate looking at all
Kyson is legit probably the cutest little boy I've ever seen. I also think Tommy is a beautiful child. Other than that all the kids are just average looking kids, in my opinion.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

1a2b3c4d5e wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned birth rape on her page. Jess said "no" when the midwife said she HAD to stick her hand inside for the placenta. I didn't see or hear consent there. It's bad how you're already in a vulnerable situation and then people think they can do what they want with your body without your consent. usually I hear of this happening in a hospital setting. This is the first time I've seen it happen with a midwife and a home birth.
You think we saw or heard everything that happened? For all we know, Jess nodded consent as the midwives kept talking. I actually thought they did an excellent job of explaining the emergent situation to her and trying to calm her fears. It was VERY hard to tell what everyone's reactions were when we had a black screen to go on. We have no idea how it was edited, what was cut out, or who consented to what.

I hate the term birth rape. What we do at the hospital is not the least bit sexual, nor is it malicious. Yes, there are cases where doctors override patients' protests and that's awful. Everyone deserves to be listened to and give fully informed consent to everything re: their own body. But that midwife also knows Jess well. She knew the "no" was coming from a place of fear and panic rather than a truly informed decision. So she kept explaining and reassuring. You really believe that at the slightest "no," the professionals should have just left her alone?
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

I'm sorry but I just absolutely DESPISE how they spelled Addelyn's name. Everytime I see it I get annoyed lol!
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Blueberry wrote:I'm sorry but I just absolutely DESPISE how they spelled Addelyn's name. Everytime I see it I get annoyed lol!
Saaame. I think it's the DD that bugs me most. Adelyn would be nicer. I keep holding out hope that they'll change it before they sign the birth certificate lol.

And I don't like Jade either. Overall name fail IMO.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Landen looks like he is ready to fall of the damn bed.. I wonder if Caden even wanted to sleep with his 2 year old step brother
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

From the comparison pics it looks like Addie has her dad's skin tone and maybe hair colour..? Good for her!

Return to “JesssFam”