BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by Blackswan »

The top one had Aria and pumpkins in the thumbnail so I assumed but scrolled through it and it's not. The second one is her first Halloween so idk if she went to the pumpkin patch or not
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Aren't those from 2012? I thought it was 2013 when she started feeling depressed.

Maybe she didn't even vlog on that day that she's referring to.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah my bad I can't find anything.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

amykay wrote:Can anyone link the video she was referring to where she went to the pumpkin patch and realized things weren't right? I just tried to go back to find it but I obviously was unsuccessful.

I was curious too and I tried to go back and didn't find a video. Maybe she didn't vlog that day if Aria was too crazy. She had posted this on Instagram that day though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scrolling through all of Octobers vlogs in 2013 that's all she kept saying how Aria was grumpy and how she took a few days off because she wasn't up to vlogging or how she had to put on a happy face for Aria.

EDIT: The vlogs were all through Oct so BEFORE and after the pumpkin patch.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It would be the pumpkin patch just before she got pregnant with Nolan. So whenever that was lol. Sorry I'm useless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

You can take anti-depressants while pregnant?

I honestly didn't know that...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

imapumkinseed wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Her depression started after she had lilia and became a SAHM. If she feels like she's not accomplishing in life then that can be holding her down further. Like I said before, it's lonely and can get boring being a stay at home mom. Her days are the exact same every single day. She stays home and goes to target twice a week. That's depressing so no wonder she feels depressed.
Aria, Lilia, same diff. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I agree a job or some other purpose in life may help. But 3 kids in daycare would be a huge expense, maybe even more than she would bring home. Hopefully once one or two of them are in school full time she'll find a career or something.

Lol!!! I just saw your comment! I've been talking too much crap on jess lately I guess hahaha
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Random19 wrote:You can take anti-depressants while pregnant?

Yup and while breastfeeding. .0000 whatever precent gets into the milk supply.
Dr's would much rather you risk that tiny chance of it making it into babies system than allow a women to go through depression during the pregnancy
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

I don't know if this was brought up already, but does it bother anyone else she titled the videos MY BIGGEST SECRET? In my opinion, it takes a little away from her saying she's sharing to help others and makes it more like click bait to get lot of views. Then she took forever to come out with what the topic was about as well. If she wanted it to be informational and so that she was there for someone who is searching for others suffering from depression on YouTube, why wouldn't she have just titled the videos "Diagnosed with Depression" or "My Experience with Depression"? But instead she chose to give it a title to get viewers to click.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

mommy2two2012 wrote:I don't know if this was brought up already, but does it bother anyone else she titled the videos MY BIGGEST SECRET? In my opinion, it takes a little away from her saying she's sharing to help others and makes it more like click bait to get lot of views. Then she took forever to come out with what the topic was about as well. If she wanted it to be informational and so that she was there for someone who is searching for others suffering from depression on YouTube, why wouldn't she have just titled the videos "Diagnosed with Depression" or "My Experience with Depression"? But instead she chose to give it a title to get viewers to click.
She did call the 2nd video 'Dealing with depression" but then changed it to "my biggest secret-part 2"
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:

Dr's would much rather you risk that tiny chance of it making it into babies system than allow a women to go through depression during the pregnancy
I'm legitimately shocked by this considering there are so many medications that you can't take while pregnant. Anti-depressants seem like strong medication. I would be hesitant to do it but you're right. The alternative doesn't seem much better :/
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Random19 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:

I'm legitimately shocked by this considering there are so many medications that you can't take while pregnant. Anti-depressants seem like strong medication. I would be hesitant to do it but you're right. The alternative doesn't seem much better :/
This is just my experience, so PERSONAL- but I was on anti-depressants when I got pregnant and my doctor had me wean off of them before the 3rd trimester. She informed me that no anti-depressant is 100% safe during pregnancy, but they're mainly potentially harmful during the 3rd trimester as the baby could be born with a dependency on them and suffer the side effects of withdrawal. I weaned off early in my pregnancy for the safety of my baby. The withdrawal was still terrible but I couldn't imagine a tiny newborn going through that withdrawal so I'm glad I did it. I intend to start my medication again after I give birth. However, I know many women continue their medication during pregnancy and the babies are born healthy and fine. For me, I just didn't want to risk anything.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

loveoctober wrote:
dudewhatwasthat1 wrote:
loveoctober wrote:I honestly do NOT feel sorry for her.

Why would she get pregnant a 3rd time knowing she is supposably "suffering from depression."

I have moderate to severe depression. I was diagnosed at 15 and I am now 22 with an 18 month old and my second due in January. Having depression does not mean you cant have kids.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I was diagnosed with depression at 15.. I am now 25 and have a 4 year old.

I say that because if she supposably has hard days were she can't get out of bed or she's feeling bad.. why add more stress to your life and get pregnant. If she says it's so hard with 2 kids why get pregnant a 3rd time?????

I'm sorry, this may have been said but I can't wait to find out because I'm cringing so hard.

Supposedly. The word is supposedly.

Please continue with regular discussion now Image

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

There are diff medication values for pregnancy ranging from A and B to X. X type you never want to take while pregnant. Obv we dont know what medication she is on (or at least I don't bc I don't read comments and she didn't say). In any case yes you can take medicine while pregnant for depression. The alternative would be someone could go into a relapse and harm themself or their child. She said she has never had suicidal thoughts or harmful thoughts but that can certainly change on the drop of a hat.

Her weaning herself off of the medication is extremely stupid but I think she knows that now. Hopefully anyway. After she has this baby her life will change and her risk of depression will go up again. Now more than ever she needs the help.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I'm pretty sure this is the video. Once they get to the pumpkin patch, she tells aria not to touch some flowers and the video cuts out. Throughout the rrst of the video is Britney forgetting to vlog and complaining about being tired. She's very skinny and talks about working out. Runs off in her sentences, so I'm guessing that's the "fog brain" if that's what it's called.

https://youtu.be/DCmHB4RJCoE
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Yesss^ that is def the vlog! She does seem out of it. Good job finding it !
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

TaraLas wrote:
imnottired wrote:I'm glad she's gotten help and she is in a place where she feels comfortable to talk about it. Those of you who are saying she needs to leave the house and join a group or whatever, I know your heart is in the right place, but just understand it's easier said than done.

I also don't see how her being "bored" or being a SAHM plays a role? Depression just doesn't magically go away when you change your life up. It doesn't matter if she's bored, busy, SAHM, working mom, etc - it's always going to be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I definitely said that it's a circular issue, and I've never personally been depressed, but it seems that even working out or starting a hobby from home would help her tremendously. Another poster mentioned interior design classes and I honestly think that's a great idea. She could totally start a staging business or become an interior designer of some sort. That way she can have a flexible schedule while still caring for her children.

i think i was the one who mentioned interior design classes (a few people might have since b clearly loves making her home look nice). i have had depression and i know it's not as simple as joining a club or switching your life up. BUT even depression that's just plain mental illness and not a reaction to anything is affected by circumstances. being a sahm is hard, boring, and lonely a lot of the time, especially if you have little to no support system from others around you. b doesn't seem to have a lot of friends so she has no village to help her raise her child, if you get what i mean. there's no one to offer to watch her kids, no one she can talk to about having a kid at x age, no one to say 'you need a night out' or 'you need a day to yourself'. that has to be really isolating which is going to make everything worse.

i think she should take some classes because she needs more in her life than the kids. being a mom to small children is great but it's also really hard and not what i'd call fulfilling day to day, like a job or a hobby would be. changing your life up or trying to fill more of your time is a great way to assist in recovery from depression. it's not a magical cure all, but neither is medication. for me medication provided stability and then hobbies meant that i had something to focus on and an achievable goal to motivate me when i was feeling aimless. i think it really is a circular issue and being bored and lonely is only going to make her more depressed.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

You're right, she repeatedly spaced out in that vlog then talked about getting no sleep. She does look like there's an issue there in that vlog. Funny you don't really see that until now going back.

But... I still think she should change the titles to her videos. Takes a lot away from seeming like she cares about others going through depression or mental health issues. No one looking for help with depression will click on her video over someone else's whose is titled correctly. She turned it into click bait, knowing she has tons of subscribers and of course they will want to know what this big secret is, and knowing people who are not subscribed would just see the title and want to know what this girl's secret is.
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Some touchy topics are better not to be used for clickbait, IMO. :| The fact she originally had it titled about depression and changed it makes it even more obvious. :roll:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”