JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by Britxo »

Kyson makes his debut.
hazar!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

This picture is seriously so beautiful. I'm actually really impressed that they managed to get a good picture of all 6 older kids, I can barely do that with my 3. I also like that they mix up the order of the kids, instead of having Jess's kids all together on one side and then Chris's kids together.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 26d849.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Aside from the fact that she has 7 kids at 24..... that picture is REALLY cute!!!!

roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

literallywhat wrote:
roseter wrote:Also, in the family picture from earlier, Kaden's face is allll Drake. Definitely the most I've ever noticed it.

Really? I don't see any Drake in him at all. I think Kyson looks just like him and Landon is starting to favor him more and more but Kaden has always looked a lot like Jess and her brother to me.
That's the thing, I have likewise always thought that Kyson is a mini Drake - he totally is! This is just the first time I've seen Kaden look like his dad and not Jess' side of the family. I think it's his smile in the photo, maybe?

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I'm sure Jess loves Landen, that's not the point. To say Jessica is blameless and it's all Drake's fault feels wrong to me. She chose to have a band aid baby, she chose to let Drake come back after already cheating on her once and being obvious he's no prize. I'm not buying her " Things were great and Drake suddenly texted me that he's leaving" it makes zero sense. She said they stopped going to counceling before she got pregnant with Landen didn't she? She hoped a baby would keep him. She chose to bring that baby into the trainwreck. How is it all Drake's fault? Yeah, he's a deadbeat and he didn't wear a condom that's his fault but I don't think the blame lies with Drake and Drake alone. Jess got herself into that mess because she was desperate to play house so she took Drake. I felt sorry for her but not that sorry.

Edit: If Jess had thought twice about taking back the guy who dumped her while pregnant, she wouldn't have been in that situation AGAIN.
If Jess had finished school instead of popping babies she would have had a stable job/income/possibly day care included and she wouldn't have been back at mommy's place.
I feel bad when people blame jess for picking drake in the first place because it really did seem like he'd be a great dad - he was so hands on with lilia and they had a great bond . Nothing about him screamed 'future negligent father and serial cheater' to me and I can't blame her for getting together with him in the first place. But after things deteriorated between them and he cheated (more than once) and left her while pregnant, she should've left. And if she didnt want to leave then she should NOT have had another baby to try and make him stay. i think he was basically gone the moment that pregnancy test showed positive because it was so obvious at that point she was trying to trap him. i agree that he should've worn a condom if things were bad and it wasn't the time for another kid just to make sure, but the monumentally stupid decision to fix her fucked up marriage with an 'accidental' baby was on jess 100%. i think by that point she should have known that wouldn't feel obligated to stay long term because she was pregnant.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

if you look at Kaden only in the face, no hair, he and Kyson look the same. all Drake

my friend's parents were getting a divorce but they booked a cruise together in advance before filing, so they went together instead of getting a refund. my friend was conceived on that cruise ship and was born after the divorce was final. he's a one last hoorah baby

Sent from my 0PJA2
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I cannot wait for the day Kaden gets a decent haircut and doesn't look a hot ass mess.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Aw, Chris's dad died. I wonder if he got to meet Addy? That's sad.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I enjoyed the update video. I completely tuned Jess out though. She was ridiculous lol. I was cracking up at all the faces addie was making. It was just so cute! She looks like a lot of different people to me now. I even saw a little of Kyson in her. So I think there's hope for her not turning into a little jess clone.

Really sorry to hear about Chris dad. I really did hope he got to say goodbye. Can't imagine how he and his kids are feeling

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I agree Addie looks a lot like newborn Kyson! I still see Caden in her, but it's a combo now. Lol. Her hair is really blonde, not very red. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
UB2020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by UB2020 »

I wonder how long Chris and Jess will last!!
UB2020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by UB2020 »

Off topic but Jess really can't talk about co parenting well when she can't even respect Chris's ex wishes for her kids to be out of the public eye. I wonder what her exuse is for putting other people kids privacy at risk.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Do we think Jess is going Black Friday shopping with Addie strapped to her? I know the store I work at opens at 3pm today but the rest of the mall not until 6am tomorrow.

If you thought going shopping with a new born was bad in the first place, Black Friday has to be worse since there are sooooo many people and they are not always the nicest.
UB2020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by UB2020 »

Jess shouldn't be proud that she has 7 kids under 7 at 24 years old. And she's been in college since Lilla was a baby and just got her associates degree in May? It shouldn't take you 6 years to get a 2 year degree!
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

I wonder how much they'll be spending this year.. :SC: I'm tired of the whole "the presents are the same, but different" :roll:
Also, Happy Thanksgiving to those in the states and I hope you stay safe if you do go Black Friday shopping! :love2: For those not in the states, I hope you have a lovely & safe day as well! :)
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I hope she doesn't think people will let her skip the line or grab the last item left. I think it's extremely stupid to take your newborn baby Black Friday shopping
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I'm not a mother so I don't know from experience, but isn't it normal for children to want to be close to their mother? Why is she acting like she's the only child in the world who is like that lmao.

Also she's a baby, I'm guessing sooner or later she'll fall asleep regardless. If she never puts her to down to sleep in the crib, duh she won't get used to it and make a fuss once she gets older.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

dazzled wrote:I'm not a mother so I don't know from experience, but isn't it normal for children to want to be close to their mother? Why is she acting like she's the only child in the world who is like that lmao.

Also she's a baby, I'm guessing sooner or later she'll fall asleep regardless. If she never puts her to down to sleep in the crib, duh she won't get used to it and make a fuss once she gets older.
Lol yes, she's a completely typical newborn. She smiles more, maybe, but mine smiled a lot with gas, too. And you're right about the crib. Babies will learn to sleep where you want them to, it's just a matter of how much you're willing to let them fuss while they adjust. And since Jess is nursing, it's very easy to have them in bed so that you don't have to move when they wake up, you just pop a boob out. I did the same thing. But if the baby is finding her way onto her stomach, Jess needs to consider using the crib that's RIGHT next to her bed.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

i think she's trying to convince herself she's a redhead. All I saw was blonde. And omg take the stupid handband off, i don't care how loose it is, it looks so uncomfortable!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don't know if they'll go Black Friday shopping this year. I can't imagine chris will be in the mood to go shopping :| if jess takes her week old baby out at night on Black Friday with all the crazies I will be judging her harder than ever before lol.

Return to “JesssFam”