Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Blackswan wrote:
mara7 wrote:On a lighter note, she's slow cooking some paw-pourri :D lololol
I really need to get snapchat lol
You should. I only got it to see what these youtubers post. It's very entertaining.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

So how is it actually pronounced
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

blackroses wrote:So how is it actually pronounced
I say PO- Pur-ri

Might not be right though
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:
blackroses wrote:So how is it actually pronounced
I say PO- Pur-ri

Might not be right though
Honestly I would butcher it too but I wasn't born in the US. I can't for some reason pronounce cauliflower so I call it albino broccoli
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

There are quite a few anti depressants that are safe during pregnancy that you do not need to stop in the third trimester. There were many studies done on this. Some followed children until they were 7 years old. Most did not find any difference between children born to mothers on anti depressants and those born to mothers not taking any medication. There's no withdrawal for the baby for those specific meds and it is very rare for anything to go wrong and when it does its rarely serious.

As for working /leaving the house having any effect on depression. Everyone is different. Not everyone is extremely social and enjoys meeting people. Not everyone likes working or finds joy and purpose in it. Some people feel more depressed when working. Everyone is different.

I do agree that Britney is likely not on the right medication for her or needs to also do therapy. Having had depression on and off for over 10 years, when I am on medication I do not feel the least bit depressed. Can't say I feel 100% perfect, but its not hard at all to function and I don't get any depressed feelings at all, ever. It's also much easier to cope with stress, setbacks, etc.

I'm not sure how I feel about the way she shared this information and she does seem misinformed on some aspects of depression, but I think it takes a lot of courage to share that with a lot of strangers. I'm glad she got help and I hope she finds something that works for her. It's no fun to go through life being depressed or feeling numb. She should not assume it's normal to still feel depressed when taking medication. It's supposed to make you feel normal or pretty darn close.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Is she not posting a video today? Isn't it like 11pm in SC?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

The only reason I have mentioned she needs to get out the house and make friends/volunteer/work is because she claims she used to be a really social butterfly. If I went from friends/partying/hanging out to just children and being a step ford girlfriend It would definitely be something I would be looking to change. And I don't mean going out and partying but just making some mommy friends at a mommy group. Chances are they could relate to her.

She had high hopes in her plan to move out to NC and trap Ean, she's now got three kids,still isn't married like she's wanted since day one, and doesn't really have any of her old friends around because she moved states away, somewhere along the lines I would get depressed with that lifestyle and how things turned out. (Not my children but you guys know what I'm trying to say) I mean right around the time she got pregnant again she was wearing the fake ring and probably like what the hell I wanna be engaged/married for real now Ean. And he just said nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Remember how they were supposed to get married while she's pregnant? They are running out of tome

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

There are several members in this thread who really highlight how disappointing and pathetic society can be. Thankfully, there are many more members on here who show that there is still some hope in humanity. And as somebody going through a hard time right now, I thank you for this.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Lovehound11 wrote:Remember how they were supposed to get married while she's pregnant? They are running out of time.
Their anniversary is a few days before Christmas, maybe they'll get married on that day.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:There are several members in this thread who really highlight how disappointing and pathetic society can be. Thankfully, there are many more members on here who show that there is still some hope in humanity. And as somebody going through a hard time right now, I thank you for this.
I just want to calrify that I dont for a second doubt that she is depressed. I just dont understand her actions once she realized she was suffering, if you really want to see a bunch of disappointing and pathetic people go to the Jess thread.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I think unless you have suffered from depression and anxiety, you can't understand exactly what goes through someone's head and exactly where her mind was at so its not fair to judge her. And if you have dealt with depression and you're still judging her, you should be ashamed because you should know better than anyone else that depression is a nasty beast and she is probably doing the best she can.

And at the end of the day, even if she was in the middle of a really low point when she got pregnant again, it isn't affecting her ability to be a good mother. Her kids are loved and happy and taken care of and supported. Despite whatever she was mentally dealing with, she has handled Nolan's diagnosis with grace and strength. She has maintained her relationship with Ean. And she has taken care of herself through what seems to have been a difficult pregnancy for her. I think it's pretty damn impressive. Of course, there are places she can improve and I hope she continues to get better. But it's pissing me off that people won't give her the credit she deserves and continue to judge her decisions. I know this is a gossip thread but this isn't something anyone has any right to give her crap about. And maybe some people don't get it but admitting you are dealing with depression is hard and it's scary and it makes it real. So I think she is really damn brave to try to explain it all to a bunch of strangers.
gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

I wonder if Britney uses Youtube as her social outlet? As many others here have said, she doesn't seem to have any friends. I'm guessing that this is (at least in part) due to her depression making it difficult to interact/trust people. (Not criticizing, I have depression and am a SAHM so I am the same way.) This may be an age thing, as I am older than Britney and am not active on social media, but I think its strange to let complete strangers in on your most personal stuff. I wonder if she almost needs youtube at this point to have some relationship with people outside Ean and kids? I know she does it for the money (don't blame her, why not), but maybe it has become almost a substitute for friendships? Like, when she was doing the depression video, and talking sincerely to the camera, it was like she was talking straight to the viewer, and thats the part I will never get about people like Britney on Youtube. You are talking to a CAMERA, not a person. You really have no idea who is watching, and your there by yourself. She doesn't interact with commenters (at least that I have seen), so maybe when she is filming, that IS her interaction, instead of actual people? Don't know if I am making sense.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

literallywhat wrote:I think unless you have suffered from depression and anxiety, you can't understand exactly what goes through someone's head and exactly where her mind was at so its not fair to judge her. And if you have dealt with depression and you're still judging her, you should be ashamed because you should know better than anyone else that depression is a nasty beast and she is probably doing the best she can.

And at the end of the day, even if she was in the middle of a really low point when she got pregnant again, it isn't affecting her ability to be a good mother. Her kids are loved and happy and taken care of and supported. Despite whatever she was mentally dealing with, she has handled Nolan's diagnosis with grace and strength. She has maintained her relationship with Ean. And she has taken care of herself through what seems to have been a difficult pregnancy for her. I think it's pretty damn impressive. Of course, there are places she can improve and I hope she continues to get better. But it's pissing me off that people won't give her the credit she deserves and continue to judge her decisions. I know this is a gossip thread but this isn't something anyone has any right to give her crap about. And maybe some people don't get it but admitting you are dealing with depression is hard and it's scary and it makes it real. So I think she is really damn brave to try to explain it all to a bunch of strangers.

On the other side of things, you have no idea if she really is handling her kids well through her depression. She shows perfectly edited clips of what she wants people to see.

Maybe it's not fair of me to think, but I will never think it was a smart decision to plan another child when she can barely hang on and get out to the store with the two she already has.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:There are several members in this thread who really highlight how disappointing and pathetic society can be. Thankfully, there are many more members on here who show that there is still some hope in humanity. And as somebody going through a hard time right now, I thank you for this.
I just want to calrify that I dont for a second doubt that she is depressed. I just dont understand her actions once she realized she was suffering, if you really want to see a bunch of disappointing and pathetic people go to the Jess thread.
I understand what you mean. But it's depression, everyone who has it, or any other mental health illness, will handle it differently to the next person who has the same issue.

I think the best thing I've read about this so far, which I hadn't even considered, is that people can 'find comfort' in their depression. They know they have it, they know it's bad, they know they should probably get help, but they are still scared, and unfortunately the comfort and stability comes from not changing everything, even though they are aware that they should.
Britney finds comfort in not leaving the house, not interacting with anyone. It's not going to be good in the long run but the fact she acknowledges it and has tried reaching out is something. She is a good mother and even if she does only show the good things in her videos, her kids are very, very happy. Whether she should have had another baby or not can't really be argued by anyone who doesn't have access to how she is in the 'bad times'.

I hope she does learn to reach out but nothing can force her too, not her sister, not Ean, noteven a new baby. She has to do it for herself in the end.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I have PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, a Phobia disorder and Generalized anxiety and depression. My first was a special kind of surprise, but we planned our second. I am a damn good mom.

In comparrison, my mother has no mental illness and she was a twat.

Mental illness doesn't make or break your ability to be a good parent. Just like not having mental illness doesn't necessarily make someone a good parent.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ladymama wrote:I have PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, a Phobia disorder and Generalized anxiety and depression. My first was a special kind of surprise, but we planned our second. I am a damn good mom.

In comparrison, my mother has no mental illness and she was a twat.

Mental illness doesn't make or break your ability to be a good parent. Just like not having mental illness doesn't necessarily make someone a good parent.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Did your PTSD and anxiety get worse than usual when you were pregnant?I realized that I just feel more awful and have more breakdowns now. I was doing really good don't know if it's just school or if it's linked.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ladymama wrote: I am a damn good mom.
Tayler? lol I kid I kid

Return to “Britneyandbaby”