JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by ihartcatz »

People pointing out Landen looks like he doesnt want to be there (with drake) however I've seen him in some of Jess's pics looking the same.
However I get nitpicking and making nothing into something is what we do here sometimes!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Since it looked like Jess was at Gabes place, then Im guessing she saw Gabe propose to Amber. I wonder if she feels like "Damn, that could have been us had I been more patient with him about getting married and I wouldnt have 3 baby daddies or this complicated situation with Drake." Gabe was her first love and I feel like she isnt head over heels into Chris. It seems like he loves her more. I do think she really appreciates Chris for sure though.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Smv53 wrote:People pointing out Landen looks like he doesnt want to be there (with drake) however I've seen him in some of Jess's pics looking the same.
However I get nitpicking and making nothing into something is what we do here sometimes! Image Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Right lol he's 2 sitting for pictures isn't a toddler's favorite activity.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I feel really sad for Chris. I can't imagine how he's managing with a brand new baby and then this terrible turn of events. It must be so confusing. And while I sincerely hope I'm wrong, it doesn't seem like Chris' dad got the chance to meet Addie, nor Chris to see him...
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

In the postpartum update, her midwife recommended 2 weeks best rest because Jess is high risk for uterine prolapse, yet she was out a day after birth shopping for pink crap?! When is she going to realise she doesn't handle pregnant and birth as good as she makes out. What's it going to take for her to get a wake up call and stop this act of "supermom".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I'm not completely sure his parents were still together. His mom seems to live kind of close, maybe I'm wrong but I think she was at the birth so she must have been able to get there quickly
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
babyfox wrote:I mostly wonder what will happen when the kids start to understand what the internet really is. I could not imagine being comfortable with having my entire childhood plastered all over the internet for anyone to see. Would Jess respect their wishes and stop posting videos if they became uncomfortable with it, or would she continue to do it?
Yes, God knows that if I were Kaden I would be over the moon upon finding out that the there's world wide available footage of me sleeping butt naked, "holding my junk"
When did she say this? What video?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

BlueMountains wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:
babyfox wrote:I mostly wonder what will happen when the kids start to understand what the internet really is. I could not imagine being comfortable with having my entire childhood plastered all over the internet for anyone to see. Would Jess respect their wishes and stop posting videos if they became uncomfortable with it, or would she continue to do it?
Yes, God knows that if I were Kaden I would be over the moon upon finding out that the there's world wide available footage of me sleeping butt naked, "holding my junk"
When did she say this? What video?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
What you are asking is impossible lol I think it was a DYTL video quite some time ago. It's exactly what happened though: Jess filmed Kaden sleeping on the cough, "holding his junk"(Jess' own words). Because that's an awesome thing to do to your kid :|
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Well obviously I meant couch not cough lol ^
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:The fact that Chris's dad passed away yesterday and Jess is shoving her phone in his face to make snapchats is ridiculous shows she doesn't give a shit about anyone
If he was really against it, he could have said no. Lol.
Oh please we all know Jess runs the show and can't be told no..she just constantly has to post pics of Chris so everyone knows he hasn't left yet
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I guess Chris dad was sick for a long time and they knew it was coming but it seems weird that he's hanging out at gabes house drinking beer on thanksgiving. Shouldn't he be with his mom or other family helping with stuff..
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Did she really say "look at that head control" while addies head was flopping all over. Damn, she's a week old! Support her head! It's almost as bad as the family photo!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

sadie wrote:I guess Chris dad was sick for a long time and they knew it was coming but it seems weird that he's hanging out at gabes house drinking beer on thanksgiving. Shouldn't he be with his mom or other family helping with stuff..
As much as I don't like Chris I feel bad Jess probably won't let him leave to help his mom because she needs help with the kids constantly..god forbid she takes care of her kids by herself especially after her third #soulmates father dies, maybe Chris is drinking because he is around Jess lol.. hell I would have to be drunk just to be in the same house as Jess and her circus for 5 minutes
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
sadie wrote:I guess Chris dad was sick for a long time and they knew it was coming but it seems weird that he's hanging out at gabes house drinking beer on thanksgiving. Shouldn't he be with his mom or other family helping with stuff..
As much as I don't like Chris I feel bad Jess probably won't let him leave to help his mom because she needs help with the kids constantly..god forbid she takes care of her kids by herself especially after her third #soulmates father dies, maybe Chris is drinking because he is around Jess lol.. hell I would have to be drunk just to be in the same house as Jess and her circus for 5 minutes
I dunno I don't think she's that's selfish. Losing his dad is a once in a lifetime thing. Hopefully everything else can be put off so that he can go where he needs to be.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

luci417 wrote:
I feel bad when people blame jess for picking drake in the first place because it really did seem like he'd be a great dad - he was so hands on with lilia and they had a great bond . Nothing about him screamed 'future negligent father and serial cheater' to me and I can't blame her for getting together with him in the first place. But after things deteriorated between them and he cheated (more than once) and left her while pregnant, she should've left. And if she didnt want to leave then she should NOT have had another baby to try and make him stay. i think he was basically gone the moment that pregnancy test showed positive because it was so obvious at that point she was trying to trap him. i agree that he should've worn a condom if things were bad and it wasn't the time for another kid just to make sure, but the monumentally stupid decision to fix her fucked up marriage with an 'accidental' baby was on jess 100%. i think by that point she should have known that wouldn't feel obligated to stay long term because she was pregnant.
Really? I always had a bad feeling about Drake, the minute I saw him. Not bad as in criminal, but I never thought he was very capable of married life and being a Dad, even before I knew what he was going to do. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover and I don't, but the vibes that you get from a person, if they don't go away over time, you're probably not so wrong.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
In one vlog (pre-addie) she said that Chris' Dad is (was) treated for cancer. If she shoves the camera in his face, that's utterly disrespectful, just because she's over the moon about having a babygirl, doesn't mean he can't be sad and reclusive. With going out(with or without drinking) though, I know what this situation is like, you're way too numb to really grieve yet and your functioning more like a machine, doing what people expect you to do (I know I did and people thought I was weird).
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just love how we get to see the videos with Addy (suck it Jess!) all cute (say what you want, I think she's cute) and nicely dressed and then she starts pooping in the middle of the video and in the next she spits on her (that's why most woman have some kind of blanket, or at least tissues on their shoulder, so it doesn't all go on their shoulders and back, Jess!), so not ladylike at all *Jessvoice* She's defying her Mom already, I think I'll like her should youtube still be a thing when she's older :D
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

With Chris's dad passing away and all the craziness it'll bring, Jess can use it as the perfect excuse why he didn't get the vasectomy.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Captain Smooth wrote:I just love how we get to see the videos with Addy (suck it Jess!) all cute (say what you want, I think she's cute) and nicely dressed and then she starts pooping in the middle of the video and in the next she spits on her (that's why most woman have some kind of blanket, or at least tissues on their shoulder, so it doesn't all go on their shoulders and back, Jess!), so not ladylike at all *Jessvoice* She's defying her Mom already, I think I'll like her should youtube still be a thing when she's older :D
I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not but,... that's what babies do. Jess didnt seem concerned about it at all or annoyed.
Like, I am more concerned about Jess's crotch showing shorts than the fact a one week old spit up.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

PinkSparkles wrote:With Chris's dad passing away and all the craziness it'll bring, Jess can use it as the perfect excuse why he didn't get the vasectomy.
" We totally believe that when one soul passes another is born and we feel so#blessed to announce that we are PREGNANT with baby #8! It was a total surprise, since Addie is only 10 days old but we know that this was a gift from Chris' dad and we totes know its a boy!"

Return to “JesssFam”