JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by emlyx »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
PinkSparkles wrote:With Chris's dad passing away and all the craziness it'll bring, Jess can use it as the perfect excuse why he didn't get the vasectomy.
" We totally believe that when one soul passes another is born and we feel so#blessed to announce that we are PREGNANT with baby #8! It was a total surprise, since Addie is only 10 days old but we know that this was a gift from Chris' dad and we totes know its a boy!"
OMG I'M AT THE AIRPORT LAUGHING SO HARD EVERYONE IS GIVING ME THAT LOOK
Sassysea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sassysea »

I honestly think this hoilday showed what a disaster they are and how they're not well blended at all first of all Chris's dad just died and jess has nothing to post on social media about her father-in-law which I think is a little strange and he's there instead of helping his family also strange now we see Drake and Natalie having the boys for the holidays not saying he's a good father but he does exist in their world something she will never admit and on top of all of this they're spending Thanksgiving at Jess's original baby daddy's house where she got to watch him propose to what seems like a wonderful girl that he can have a stable life with instead of whatever jess calls her life. Oh and on a side note Natalie is not suited well to be a brunette she looks much better as her natural blonde
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Sorry I'm a page behind I think but as far as the kids not wanting to be on youtube anymore, she's gonna have a while before that happens. Those kids have literally had cameras in their faces since they exited the birth canal, and they know no different. Lilia and Kyson in particular seem to love it, and it won't be until middle/high school (not from the US not entirely sure on the ages schools change) when they hit their teens that they might start getting self conscious about it all.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

pianogossiper wrote:Sorry I'm a page behind I think but as far as the kids not wanting to be on youtube anymore, she's gonna have a while before that happens. Those kids have literally had cameras in their faces since they exited the birth canal, and they know no different. Lilia and Kyson in particular seem to love it, and it won't be until middle/high school (not from the US not entirely sure on the ages schools change) when they hit their teens that they might start getting self conscious about it all.

This is true my concern more with YouTube is two things 1 what people don't understand is youtubr can change how they pay people at any point it may not be up to her they can change their structure and she ends up getting nothing the second part is her whole obsession with newborns and babies she stops doing updates on the older kids that might actually be interesting and hold more of a viewer base so after addie turns one I see huge plummet in her followers which means less money this girl is totally screwed when YouTube starts drying up she has no skills and I don't think her husband has the experience or the education to bring in a ton of money enough to support 7 kids on 1 salary
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Sassysea wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:Sorry I'm a page behind I think but as far as the kids not wanting to be on youtube anymore, she's gonna have a while before that happens. Those kids have literally had cameras in their faces since they exited the birth canal, and they know no different. Lilia and Kyson in particular seem to love it, and it won't be until middle/high school (not from the US not entirely sure on the ages schools change) when they hit their teens that they might start getting self conscious about it all.

This is true my concern more with YouTube is two things 1 what people don't understand is youtubr can change how they pay people at any point it may not be up to her they can change their structure and she ends up getting nothing the second part is her whole obsession with newborns and babies she stops doing updates on the older kids that might actually be interesting and hold more of a viewer base so after addie turns one I see huge plummet in her followers which means less money this girl is totally screwed when YouTube starts drying up she has no skills and I don't think her husband has the experience or the education to bring in a ton of money enough to support 7 kids on 1 salary
oh yeah theres no debate at all there, she's absolutely screwed when youtube dries up. my post was just in response to some people saying that she might start losing money if the kids object to being videoed. She's going to lose money and have no options after youtube due to her lacking skill set, but the lack of money won't be down to objection from the kids 8-)
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

That explains so much.

http://imgur.com/q8W6nml.jpg
WhatsTheCheese
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatsTheCheese »

How exciting! Gabe proposed to Amber! Congrats Gabe and Amber!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
sadie wrote:I guess Chris dad was sick for a long time and they knew it was coming but it seems weird that he's hanging out at gabes house drinking beer on thanksgiving. Shouldn't he be with his mom or other family helping with stuff..
As much as I don't like Chris I feel bad Jess probably won't let him leave to help his mom because she needs help with the kids constantly..god forbid she takes care of her kids by herself especially after her third #soulmates father dies, maybe Chris is drinking because he is around Jess lol.. hell I would have to be drunk just to be in the same house as Jess and her circus for 5 minutes
In one vlog (pre-addie) she said that Chris' Dad is (was) treated for cancer. If she shoves the camera in his face, that's utterly disrespectful, just because she's over the moon about having a babygirl, doesn't mean he can't be sad and reclusive. With going out(with or without drinking) though, I know what this situation is like, you're way too numb to really grieve yet and your functioning more like a machine, doing what people expect you to do (I know I did and people thought I was weird).
I saw those snaps. He looks so sad. She has no right demanding snaps with him. Even he said she is bossy once, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And why isn't he with his mom? Or his family? Why is he there with Jess? His dad just died!! It just seems to strange he wouldn't rush to his family's side.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

That "future Mrs Esquillin" tag has to burn Jess, I'm sure she used to write that in her diary over and over but I do wonder if she feels jealous or thinks "damn, I would have waited six more years to get a ring? Dodged a bullet there".

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Blackswan wrote:That comment tho lol
Why would you post your own comment? Is that your real name Nancy Guzman?
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Everyone grieves differently, and every family is different. Anyone trying to judge Chris for just being in pictures or being with his wife on Thanksgiving is being ridiculous. We don't know if he spent yesterday with his family, if he went to visit last week, or what his dad's wishes were. We haven't seen footage from Addies first week yet, we have no idea what they did. Maybe Chris took his boys to visit, maybe not. Who are we to judge how they wanted to say goodbye?

I'm also eye rolling people saying it's so meaningful that Drake had the boys on Thanksgiving. Nearly every custody agreement I've seen has visitation on holidays, so duh. It looks like the boys were with Jess in the evening, so he didn't even get the whole day. My boys were with their dad yesterday, too. It doesn't mean I love them any less that I "allowed" them to go... I had to.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

Even if Jesss stopped at Lilia and never dated Drake, I still don't think she would have ended up with Gabe.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think it's completely ridiculous to be judging jess for not posting about her father in law's death.

With the pictures she took with chris, maybe he's the type of person that wants to try and put on a happy face and still try and enjoy the holidays with his new baby. We have absolutely no idea how he's feeling.

And to be judging her for not "letting" chris go to see his mom? He has a freakin newborn. I never really get disgusted by YTMD but this is gross.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

How is that gross? All we can do is speculate. On one end maybe she is a Dictator and she wears the pants on the family and demands he stay. On the other end he could want to stay with his family and only go to the services. All we can do is speculate. I mean, this is a gossip site, no? If we can't gossip then wtf are we supposed to do here??

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:How is that gross? All we can do is speculate. On one end maybe she is a Dictator and she wears the pants on the family and demands he stay. On the other end he could want to stay with his family and only go to the services. All we can do is speculate. I mean, this is a gossip site, no? If we can't gossip then wtf are we supposed to do here??

It isn't gossip when someone says chris sucks for staying with his family and newborn on a holiday instead of being with his mom. His dad just freakin died, my god.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm sorry, did I say he sucks? Please point that out in my post.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

smom12 wrote:How is that gross? All we can do is speculate. On one end maybe she is a Dictator and she wears the pants on the family and demands he stay. On the other end he could want to stay with his family and only go to the services. All we can do is speculate. I mean, this is a gossip site, no? If we can't gossip then wtf are we supposed to do here??

Of course were all here for gossip but we usually have some kind of proof or reasoning for the things we're bitching about.

There is zero evidence that Jess has been anything but supportive and flexible with Chris re: his dad's death. And yet people on here are presuming that evil Jess forced him to stay when he wanted to go be with his family. It's offensive. Telling people how they *should* grieve is one of the stupidest things. It would make sense to me that he might feel the best way to honor his dad's memory would be to celebrate the holiday with his family and be thankful.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:I'm sorry, did I say he sucks? Please point that out in my post.

I'm sorry, did I single you out in my post? Um..no I didn't. I didn't try and say people can't talk about it, just speaks a lot about anyone who would judge someone's reaction to a death. Yuck.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea for all we know they're spending the holiday in Modesto and then all of them or most are driving down for the services. I think jess should be there for support and to also pay her respects.

Return to “JesssFam”