Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part 80)

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

IMO it's a pretty common phenomenon for parents to have way more pictures of the first kid. I know my parents have albums and albums of my babyhood, and just a small one of my little sister. With Jess we get to nitpick every picture because of modern social media and the fact that she puts so much out there, but she's hardly alone in having more pictures of one kid, or making more videos of one kid, etc.

If there were NO pictures of Kyson for 5 months, I'd be totally on board. If he looked back as an adult he might be hurt, in that case. But who the hell cares if all his pictures are with his siblings... he's a freakin twin. They're always together, and he's close with Lilia, too. I'm all for bitching about excessive bows and boob pics, but this is another case of accusing Jess of a terrible, terrible thing with zero real proof.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Isn't there this one YouTuber who'd constantly put headbands on her baby daughter so the hair didn't grow there or something similar? We wouldn't want that to happen to Adderall now, would we, Jess?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

dazzled wrote:Isn't there this one YouTuber who'd constantly put headbands on her baby daughter so the hair didn't grow there or something similar? We wouldn't want that to happen to Adderall now, would we, Jess?
I think the SacconeJolys put headbands on their daughter a lot, and she's four now and her hair isn't very long at all.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

It's nice that he got to see her before passing.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Tommy is such a handsome boy, by the way!
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

imapumkinseed wrote:IMO it's a pretty common phenomenon for parents to have way more pictures of the first kid. I know my parents have albums and albums of my babyhood, and just a small one of my little sister. With Jess we get to nitpick every picture because of modern social media and the fact that she puts so much out there, but she's hardly alone in having more pictures of one kid, or making more videos of one kid, etc.

If there were NO pictures of Kyson for 5 months, I'd be totally on board. If he looked back as an adult he might be hurt, in that case. But who the hell cares if all his pictures are with his siblings... he's a freakin twin. They're always together, and he's close with Lilia, too. I'm all for bitching about excessive bows and boob pics, but this is another case of accusing Jess of a terrible, terrible thing with zero real proof.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Oh gosh, I was absolutely not trying to accuse her of actual neglect, sorry if it came across that way! I was merely accusing her of just not thinking, and like an above poster said, that his feelings might be hurt later down the line...

I've always maintained that while she makes HIDEOUS material decisions and acts on some of the worst thought out impulse I've ever seen, she does provide for them and make sure they're reasonably happy and healthy.
:shock:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

AnonymousSource wrote:Image

It's nice that he got to see her before passing.

His wording made me wonder if she actually just got to meet him or he just saw pictures :/
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't think Chris's father ever met Addelyn in person. He was probably in no shape to travel when she was born, and there are no pictures of him with her.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I imagine the logistics of visiting would have been really tough, between Addie nursing and having 6 other kids. Especially if his condition declined suddenly... they'd have to find someone to watch all 6 older kids last minute, and I'm not sure if they've left C&T with Jess' family before? I personally would not allow my young kids to visit someone who was actively dying (like in their last hours/minutes.) It's a very painful and traumatic process to watch, even as an adult. It would be wonderful if they were able to have him hold Addie before he passed, but I also wouldn't hold it against them at all if it was just a Skype call.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I had always thought chris' parents lived in Southern California but jess claimed they lived nearby and that's part of the reason chris moved up to central California after his divorce with Ashley. What do you guys believe?
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

Just saw the latest vlog and fuck her baby talk seems so much more annoying than usual!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

With Addie now in the picture (and, therefore, making them officially a family of 9), I'm REALLY rooting for a Brady Bunch-style intro. I can see it now...

Jess comes on screen, and Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden are put on the left side of the screen. "Here's the story, of a lovely mommy who was busy raising three boys and a girl. All of them had eyes of brown, like their father. The oldest one's a pearl."

Chris comes on screen, and Caden, Tommy, and Landen are on the right side of the screen. "Here's the story, of a dad named Skube, who was busy with two boys of his own. They were three guys who moved to Modesto, and Landen was all alone."

"Then the one day when this momma matched with this dad, and they knew it was much more than a hunch. That their broods must somehow form a family, and that's the way we all became the Skube Bunch. The Skube Buuuunch. The Skube Buuuuuunch. That's the way we became the Skube Buuuunch!"

Then Addelyn comes into the middle and JesssFam Vlogs appears as the title.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

OT but whoever first started calling her Adderall, I love you.
:shock:
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lol someone said her name is a combination of Adderall and Ritalin

Sent from my 0PJA2
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

webby wrote:lol someone said her name is a combination of Adderall and Ritalin

Sent from my 0PJA2
I thought that was a typo/autocorrect thing lol it cracks me up though probably because I think the spelling is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I had always thought chris' parents lived in Southern California but jess claimed they lived nearby and that's part of the reason chris moved up to central California after his divorce with Ashley. What do you guys believe?
I swear I remember Chris saying that he drives down on Fridays to pick up T and C, then spends the night at his parents and they drive back to Modesto on Saturday.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

People call Leah from teen mom 2's daughter adalynn Adderall
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

IMG_0292.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
IMG_0292.JPG

Hahaha! Love this! Poor guy! Image Image Image

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

luci417 wrote:i dont think she still has feelings for gabe, but it's clear she quickly settled for someone she's not crazy about.... jess kept throwing herself into serious relationships trying to 'microwave' a family, as my grandma would say
I love the use of "microwave" here and might have to start using it! Your grandma sounds like a pretty awesome lady!

Return to “JesssFam”