Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part 80)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sadie wrote:Omg. Funny thing is none of them are really trapped. They could leave at any time.

Still gotta deal with her for 18 years. Hope it was worth it for them
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

So I had YouTube on and auto play was going and her video from I think a very long time ago came on and I was doing dishes so I didn't change it but it was a life update video where she has just taken drake back and they were living with her mom and she said, "this house is technically a duplex so we're living on our own" and I just thought, yeah any house can be a duplex if you slap up a wall. Does anyone know if it was actually a duplex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Hahahahaha this is so great.

I'm so glad she has learned how to do her hair and makeup better over the years. Maybe by the next baby daddy she'll learn how to shower or at least invest in dry shampoo.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So I had YouTube on and auto play was going and her video from I think a very long time ago came on and I was doing dishes so I didn't change it but it was a life update video where she has just taken drake back and they were living with her mom and she said, "this house is technically a duplex so we're living on our own" and I just thought, yeah any house can be a duplex if you slap up a wall. Does anyone know if it was actually a duplex?

Pretty sure they had converted the garage into Jess' living room & kitchen, so it had its own entrance. It was not built as a duplex, like a totally separate house that just shares a middle wall. They shared at least a door, if not a hallway.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I'm deceased. Lmfao. Priceless.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 21a59d.jpg[/img]

Oh yup, that's an amazing swaddle right there! No wonder Addelyn loves to be swaddled so much. /sarcasm.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

If a brand new baby can break out of your swaddle and get their hands out... you're doing it wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Addie can break out of her swaddle because she's a super gifted newborn baby. I thought you all knew!

:love2:
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Amazing work!!!

I actually made 3 (the Gabe choices were so good it was hard to eliminate) before y'all had posted any of this and then walked away from my comp...
that moment x3.jpg
that moment when x3 2.jpg
that moment x3 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

pretty sad this is Jess's 5th baby and she doesn't even know how to support Addie's head...
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

They all look like they're thinking, "My God, why didn't I wear the condom? What the hell did I get myself into?"

Hilarious hahaha
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

I think out of all of them, Chris genuinely wanted this baby. I went back on his IG a ways and he is so fucking cheesy about Jess. He's really convinced himself that she's the perfect woman, and I think he's head over heels for Addie. That look in his eyes is probably more about spending an afternoon with 7 kids on their bed trying to film the perfect youtube intro... eyeroll

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I feel like Jessica is trying to be another Kate Gosselin with her constantly saying "you call it chaos, we call it family" saying. I'm not sure about anyone else but I used to watch a lot of Jon and Kate plus 8 back in the day, and in the opening they would say "it might be a crazy life, but it's our life"... I feel like that's something Jessica would say and I remember a long time ago there was proof somewhere that she was trying to get her own reality show. I don't remember where I saw it but it was years ago when she just had Lilia and the twins
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Haaaaa her own reality show. She's probably bitter she couldn't get anyone to knock her up til she was 17, so she couldn't go on 16 and pregnant. Instead she went for "3 under 3 before I'm 20." Yaaaay good job!!

emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Not Jess but wanted to share! This girl has a similar situation, 7 kids and multiple baby daddies.... BUT she is honest. She knows it's not the best situation and she wishes she waited until she was married and had kids with just one guy. I like her though because she keeps it real despite the fact she made mistakes. Jess however seems to think her situation is perfect.

Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

Ahhh she changed her tagline! "7 Kids in 7 Years". I was wondering how she was going to make it matchy matchy. Well done Jess :P
:shock:
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

AnonymousSource wrote:Image

I'm deceased. Lmfao. Priceless.
hello darkness my old friend
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I feel like Jessica is trying to be another Kate Gosselin with her constantly saying "you call it chaos, we call it family" saying. I'm not sure about anyone else but I used to watch a lot of Jon and Kate plus 8 back in the day, and in the opening they would say "it might be a crazy life, but it's our life"... I feel like that's something Jessica would say and I remember a long time ago there was proof somewhere that she was trying to get her own reality show. I don't remember where I saw it but it was years ago when she just had Lilia and the twins
Oh God I hope Jess' kids don't end up like the poor Gosselin kids. Their parents are still fighting and hating on each other, Kate accused Jon of "inapropriate contact" with one of the daughters(turned out to be a lie meant to ruin him), one of their sons is institutionalised for some psychiatric issues and half the kids haven't seen their father in a long time.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:pretty sad this is Jess's 5th baby and she doesn't even know how to support Addie's head...
Didn't you know Miss Adderall is super gifted? She may only be two weeks old but she can do it all on her own!

Oh, and hey Jess, check out this:
[youtube][/youtube]
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So I had YouTube on and auto play was going and her video from I think a very long time ago came on and I was doing dishes so I didn't change it but it was a life update video where she has just taken drake back and they were living with her mom and she said, "this house is technically a duplex so we're living on our own" and I just thought, yeah any house can be a duplex if you slap up a wall. Does anyone know if it was actually a duplex?

No it wasnt a duplex, just the worst layout in a house I have ever seen. You walk in and the den was to the right and that was what they made into Jessicas first living room/kitchen then you go down the hall and it was her room, bathroom and the kids rooms.... If you were back at the front door and turned left youd walk into the kitchen which was sort of a galley kitchen that opens at the end, then you have what WAS the diningroom that Mimi turned into her living room and then they converted the garage into a bedroom and then eventually Jess took over the whole house, making her former lr/kitchen into that nasty playroom and Mimi and Glenn turned the garage into... their whole house. The house is a weird set up for one family to live in but it definitely would not be a legal duplex or what I imagine anyone would pay rent to live in.

Return to “JesssFam”