KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us | Part 2

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by Pineapples »

They had chick fila surprise surprise!! Despite having a full fridge of leftovers from thanksgiving. No wonder Jackson cant shit.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

It wouldn't matter anyways, all the stuff from thanksgiving was processed and just as bad as fast food.
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

Ok after a few people mentioned them on the okbaby thread I thought I would give them another whirl... I'm not sure what it even is about her she isn't likeable at all in my opinion and seems a bit smug. I also think they are a weirdly matched couple... Where did they meet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

charswatching wrote:Ok after a few people mentioned them on the okbaby thread I thought I would give them another whirl... I'm not sure what it even is about her she isn't likeable at all in my opinion and seems a bit smug. I also think they are a weirdly matched couple... Where did they meet?

in high school
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:if they saw jackson was clenching while in the tub why wouldnt they try to put him on his potty and have him poop on there? It could jumpstart the potty training! Instead they let him poop in the tub... at least they had decency to not film and leave that in the vlog and to get him out as soon as it happened instead of filming it/letting him swim in the poop water like okbaby does to levi
I know all kids are ready at different ages ref potty training, but watching/observing Jackson every day for several months now, I'd say he's ready for it. He's shown signs for some time imo and he's a bright wee thing so he'd pick up the concept quick if he was ready.

Keren just seems so blind to so much of his obvious progressions and nuanced behaviours. I wish she'd have taken him to baby signing classes months ago. It would have made great vlog footage seeing what's going on in Jackson's mind, coz from what I see his cogs are turning at a fast and curious pace.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Scar2016 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:if they saw jackson was clenching while in the tub why wouldnt they try to put him on his potty and have him poop on there? It could jumpstart the potty training! Instead they let him poop in the tub... at least they had decency to not film and leave that in the vlog and to get him out as soon as it happened instead of filming it/letting him swim in the poop water like okbaby does to levi
I know all kids are ready at different ages ref potty training, but watching/observing Jackson every day for several months now, I'd say he's ready for it. He's shown signs for some time imo and he's a bright wee thing so he'd pick up the concept quick if he was ready.

Keren just seems so blind to so much of his obvious progressions and nuanced behaviours. I wish she'd have taken him to baby signing classes months ago. It would have made great vlog footage seeing what's going on in Jackson's mind, coz from what I see his cogs are turning at a fast and curious pace.
13 months is way too young to potty train any child imo. 18 months is the minimum recommended age.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:

13 months is way too young to potty train any child imo. 18 months is the minimum recommended age.
He's 14 months. We can agree to differ. I'll leave it there.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

You potty train a child based on his development not age.
He/she should have all these:

1) He should have physiological development of bowel control. You can see Jackson squatting.

2) motor skills. Jackson doesn't check this box.

3) verbal and cognition skills. Well, he doesn't follow instructions all the time neither can he say "poo" when he feels like going all the time but keren can start working on this.

4) emotional growth and social awareness. Nah lol.

So now is not the right time for Jackson. He might walk but that doesn't cover all domains of development.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is Jackson's behavoir normal for his age? He just seems so...off? Idk maybe it's the lack of interaction he gets from his lame mother..
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The problem is kk don't have conversation with Jackson. They hardly talk to him. They still play peek-a-boo with him instead of what does this animal say? So social interaction is poor. But he knows what to play n how to play. Kids that age won't play with others, called parallel playing. They start playing with others by 2.5-3yrs.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I mean...i think at least putting him on the potty to get him used to it cant hurt especially since he was getting ready to poop in the tub. It couldve been like a conditioning/reinforcement thing! In any case getting him used to sitting on the potty cant be a bad thing and could jumpstart the process...instead of letting him poop in the tub
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

keren REALLY needs to stop eating chick fil A every single dang day. It realllllly isnt that good. How does she not get sick of eating a bunch of deep fried super greasy food?! That is probably why her face is so insanely broken out. And she REALLY needs to do her glucose test. I know how much it sucks but it is important considering her history with it and the awful food she pumps her body with. cant that food also have a bad effect on the baby?
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I mean...i think at least putting him on the potty to get him used to it cant hurt especially since he was getting ready to poop in the tub. It couldve been like a conditioning/reinforcement thing! In any case getting him used to sitting on the potty cant be a bad thing and could jumpstart the process...instead of letting him poop in the tub
I hate to disagree. When he's constipated and pooping for the first time in two days warm baths will act as muscle relaxant and pain reliever.Dont want him to have fistula. He'll pass stools easily. It won't be the right time to potty train him. Plus sitting and pooping is not the ideal way to have a straight passage for defecation. Squatting or the left lateral position with knees to the chest( rectals position) are the ones where the rectum and anal canal are in line. I'd like to assume Jackson was comfortable in the tub.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren REALLY needs to stop eating chick fil A every single dang day. It realllllly isnt that good. How does she not get sick of eating a bunch of deep fried super greasy food?! That is probably why her face is so insanely broken out. And she REALLY needs to do her glucose test. I know how much it sucks but it is important considering her history with it and the awful food she pumps her body with. cant that food also have a bad effect on the baby?
I second this. She has a history of gdm and risks of having it now is pretty high. She's not just risking herself but her baby too. She no diet control neither she exercises. Hope she takes precautions before it's too late.

Following hippa n not revealing patient details. A patient walks in with decreased fetal movements. She was a known case of gdm in her prev preg, no ogtt done this pregnancy. Scan showed fetal demise. Her sugar were high. She was a 28 weeker. So god forbid anything like this happen to anyone. So please get your tests done on time and follow doctors orders.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I mean...i think at least putting him on the potty to get him used to it cant hurt especially since he was getting ready to poop in the tub. It couldve been like a conditioning/reinforcement thing! In any case getting him used to sitting on the potty cant be a bad thing and could jumpstart the process...instead of letting him poop in the tub
I hate to disagree. When he's constipated and pooping for the first time in two days warm baths will act as muscle relaxant and pain reliever.Dont want him to have fistula. He'll pass stools easily. It won't be the right time to potty train him. Plus sitting and pooping is not the ideal way to have a straight passage for defecation. Squatting or the left lateral position with knees to the chest( rectals position) are the ones where the rectum and anal canal are in line. I'd like to assume Jackson was comfortable in the tub.
that is true! He was apparently standing and pooping but I totally get the point you made! are you in the med field? i ask because you sound very intelligent :)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren REALLY needs to stop eating chick fil A every single dang day. It realllllly isnt that good. How does she not get sick of eating a bunch of deep fried super greasy food?! That is probably why her face is so insanely broken out. And she REALLY needs to do her glucose test. I know how much it sucks but it is important considering her history with it and the awful food she pumps her body with. cant that food also have a bad effect on the baby?
I second this. She has a history of gdm and risks of having it now is pretty high. She's not just risking herself but her baby too. She no diet control neither she exercises. Hope she takes precautions before it's too late.

Following hippa n not revealing patient details. A patient walks in with decreased fetal movements. She was a known case of gdm in her prev preg, no ogtt done this pregnancy. Scan showed fetal demise. Her sugar were high. She was a 28 weeker. So god forbid anything like this happen to anyone. So please get your tests done on time and follow doctors orders.
ive heard of those cases too :/// I realllllly hope she sees this and realizes
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Whateverumean wrote:You potty train a child based on his development not age.
He/she should have all these:

1) He should have physiological development of bowel control. You can see Jackson squatting.

2) motor skills. Jackson doesn't check this box.

3) verbal and cognition skills. Well, he doesn't follow instructions all the time neither can he say "poo" when he feels like going all the time but keren can start working on this.

4) emotional growth and social awareness. Nah lol.

So now is not the right time for Jackson. He might walk but that doesn't cover all domains of development.
While I agree with everything above as a standard. It's not impossible to potty train children before they exhibit these fundamental behaviors.
Both of my children were potty trained by 13 months using elimination communication methods... HOWEVER it took lots and lots of patience... patience I don't see keren having.

It's a shame really, she is a stay at home mom but I don't see her putting in the effort to watch Jackson so closely or clean up after him when he has the inevitable accident on the living room floor.

ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

Long time reader on here, first time poster I just have to say Keren's eyebrows are atrocious. I get she's trying to fill them in maybe to make it look like she has more hairs but it just looks so bad.
wowthisisstupid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wowthisisstupid »

I've been reading here for a while, but I just can't stay quiet about the extreme ignorance in every comment. Do ANY of you actually have children or run a household? And if you do, what utopian society do you and your family live in where you can peacefully quit a binky and a bottle before one year old and never use screen time and never stop for fast food and put on a magnificent, perfect Thanksgiving dinner for your family in your BRAND NEW house that you have been working on all day, every day and god forbid you enjoy a holiday while the elder family do the cooking (which most families do NOT mind and prefer...??!).

I just don't get it.

You must all be living at home with millionaire parents who you resent because they don't cook you a homecooked dinner every night because they have their own things to do and stop to get you Chic Fil A for dinner.

Keren and Khoa are doing WELL. I really hope my family owns a home one day and I love going to Chic Fil A (or even THE ICE CREAM SHOP GASP) with my 1.5y daughter because we eat boring, healthy food 75% of the time. Keren looks better than most of you guys without wearing any make at all so fuck off with that eyebrow shit. It only looks 'bad' when she does them because she looks BETTER without trying. I am not even a big KKandBabyJ fan lol but these threads are just RIDICULOUS.
wowthisisstupid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wowthisisstupid »

Potty training is at the discretion of the parent and child. There is never a reason to rush potty training. And I guarantee you the 5% of the day that you see doesn't give you any insight into how much they interact with Jackson. His development is normal. I don't get any of this!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”