Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don't understand why Jeff pretended to steal the camera and then talk as if everyone wasn't sitting next to him, listening. That was weird. Probably Bryan told him to promote his video because he does it way too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Well of course they need a king bed, do you expect Bryan to be able to fit on a full?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're getting called out in the comments for the "blizzard" too. Umm, it's flurries. Not a blizzard. At. All.
And that thumbnail is just gross. Who wants to see Bryan's big tongue?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Amelia322 wrote:"This is A LOT nicer than ours, why can't we just stay here"

Another blow and aunt Kristy. Wtf. Ungrateful assholes!

Especially coming from people that once lived in a f#cking garage!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/WwRxiJi.jpg

Those are some truly inspired lyrics, y'all.

It seemed like most of the "interview" from people was just a transcription of his song meaning video.

They wasted a lot of money (shutting down the "freeway", production costs, catering, hair and makeup, I'm guessing a People article costs $) for this really pathetic, repetitive video. There's no story, it's just arty shots of Bryan singing and Missy looking uncomfortable.

Also it bugs me every time he says it's a concept album. Look at something like The Who's Tommy or Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon for true concept album. Bryan's album is autobiographical, the songs don't seem to be in chronological order or have a common theme outside of being about his life. Autobiographical. He's trying to sound like he knows the business and its terms when he clearly doesn't

A bit late to the party.
Was just reading the thread not watching them.

Are actually those the only lyrics?
If you spill an alphabet soup you get more lyrics than that.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Vincere wrote:
kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/WwRxiJi.jpg

Those are some truly inspired lyrics, y'all.

It seemed like most of the "interview" from people was just a transcription of his song meaning video.

They wasted a lot of money (shutting down the "freeway", production costs, catering, hair and makeup, I'm guessing a People article costs $) for this really pathetic, repetitive video. There's no story, it's just arty shots of Bryan singing and Missy looking uncomfortable.

Also it bugs me every time he says it's a concept album. Look at something like The Who's Tommy or Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon for true concept album. Bryan's album is autobiographical, the songs don't seem to be in chronological order or have a common theme outside of being about his life. Autobiographical. He's trying to sound like he knows the business and its terms when he clearly doesn't

A bit late to the party.
Was just reading the thread not watching them.

Are actually those the only lyrics?
If you spill an alphabet soup you get more lyrics than that.
Yes. Those are the only lyrics.

He must have really poured his heart and soul into this song.

What a jackass.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

File under Things Oliver (Unfortunately) Does Not Have the Capability of Saying:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... c8cdf9.jpg[/img]

Why does Bryan claim Ollie says all of these things, but never shows them in the vlog the next day? This proves to me that he and Missy do know Ollie has something going on with his speech. Maybe it's a delay, maybe it's a problem with hearing... who knows? But if they have to make up quotes for twitter, and prompt him to say things for the vlog and (not so) sneakily edit it to look like it wasn't rehearsed, then they _know_ his speech isn't up to the level of the majority of pre-schoolers his age, and they are doing a huge disservice to him by not addressing it!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It looks like People never tweeted about the Us video article. I looked at the writer's twitter and he never promoted it either. It's not like People only tweets about big celebrity stories. Yesterday, they tweeted that Dr. Phil's wife influenced his skin care routine.
I really hope that Fullscreen did not pay for that article. If they did, they paid too much.
foursisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foursisters »

I know its beating a dead horse, but I watched this video last night ( Parker, the boy in the video, is 2 months older than Ollie. He has two older siblings, but the differences in their speech are so obvious. Should mention here I don't have any kids myself, so I'm not sure whether Parker is just advanced for a 3.5 year old, but its worth a look if you have time
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic2.png
Please explain to me when this "trapped" nonsense is going to end? (major eye roll)

Look at poor Finn being like "seriously...get me outta here" hahaha

Missy playing games with everyone and having a great time...if it was Bryan's family she would have been sitting up in the room with her phone the whole time or making stupid faces. I wonder if Bryan's family will be visiting during the holidays?

Why do they tolerate Ollie being such a brat? They bought him that toy gun which should do wonders for his annoying behaviour :?
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Bryan: "We're seriously in a blizzard right now!"

Hardly Bryan, you're a California bruh who would most likely die if you were actually in a blizzard.

Also,
Regarding the "What if we were us" lyrics, my guess is that he means what if they were who they were at the beginning of their relationship before they got divorced. Like, what if they could go back to the "us" they were during the infatuation days when everything is lovey dovey prior to all their marriage woes.

But who the heck knows since there are like a total of 5 words in the song so it could mean anything.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

For some reason, Tapatalk won't let me quote, but regarding that Twitter post with Ollie, if he's so verbal, why do they only show him saying "Yeah!" when they ask questions like "did you like the snow?"
I also know that comparing isn't cool, but the youngest daughter on Smelly Belly vlogs turned 3 in October, and she talks gangbusters. She can be a little unclear when she's really excited, but for the most part, she's miles ahead of Ollie. And of course there's Gaines doing her little news interview the other night...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I'm kind of curious to see the lyrics (please god no, I do not want to listen) to the rest of his songs. He said the album reveals stuff about their past but the two songs so far have not revealed anything we didn't already know.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

" my nameden is oden and I likeden the snowden I was trappden in the blidden with my momden and dadden "

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Missy talking about the weather was painful to hear. Her lisp was in full-force!

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Amelia322 wrote:" my nameden is oden and I likeden the snowden I was trappden in the blidden with my momden and dadden "

^ this would make for a better song than Us. Image

twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
raynezrh wrote:I can't wait for the day that YouTube ends, and these spoiled brats actually have to scramble to make ends meet. I'm all for people having a good life, good for them you do you, but when you are so SPOILED and think your sh** doesn't stink and are soooo ungrateful for everything you have, I'm sorry, I'm not going to he happy for you. You dont deserve anything you have. Must be nice to be able to buy a $150 dollar whip cream maker without a care. And never use it again. There's people who can barley afford store bought cool whip, for goodness sakes. Have they even once, said they were thankful for their viewers?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
They've only thanked their viewers on things that directly benefited them - Bryan's music, donations to Water of Life and the horse ranch (back in the day LOL), and mayyyyybe back in the very beginning when people sent them stuff for Ollie when Missy was still pregnant? (I only caught bits and pieces until Ollie was born so I have no idea)...but a big thing is that the house they bought was basically bought because they got popular on YouTube from their viewers and have never once thanked them for basically helping them buy a house.

Not to mention, I believe there was even a clip where they said that they worked really hard to be able to save for their house!! Without thanking any subscribers. I remember it pissed me off royally... duh, PLENTY of people "work really hard" every single day, for years and years and years, while also not having the luxury to spend all the time these ungrateful dumbos get with their children, all the perks of constant vacationing, traveling, a bazillion new cars and gadgets and toys!! I mean I'm sure they worked decently hard, but come on!! You can work hard all you want, for a lot of people they *still* can't afford a house after years of doing so, let alone a million dollar mansion. Your fan base and subscribers have more than a little to do with your comfortable life - show a little gratitude!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I know that this is totally nitpicking, but that bird is NOT a blue jay. Blue jays don't live in California. It's a Stellar's Jay. I even commented last year when they were calling it that, but of course, they're always right and can't even take that much correction.
Sorry for the rant. It's just a perfect metaphor for their lack of education and refusal to learn anything new.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I actually really like Brybrys cover of O Come All ye Faithful.

And it was ruined by him dropping Ollie nearly 5 feet down onto the couch. For funsies you know? Then Ollie starts to cry, they cut to tell probably tell him to knock it off and cutting it to telling him he did a good job putting the star on the tree!

You know Bryan, a DANGEROUS CHRISTMAS TRADITION isn't putting the star on the tree it's the drop on his back because it's so much easier.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

What a fun christmas montage, Missy and Finn dancing around while Ollie spins in circles and pretends to shoot everyone with his (previously banned but not anymore bc hes a brat) gun. Ahhhh Christmas cheer....

Return to “Daily Bumps”