Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part 80)

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I refuse to read another 5 pages of eye color debate so just don't. Let's just all agree that she will MOST LIKELY have blue eyes, and we don't need to argue about the 0.0001% chance she ends up with brown. I mean, we all want Jess to be disappointed, but shit.

There's a better chance she ends up with brown hair like Chris, which I think would be stunning with light blue eyes. I kind of hope her hair grows super slowly and is very fine and thin. It will drive Jess crazy that she can't braid it fancy. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

And I've never known a baby to have long term hair loss due to headbands. Emilia's hair seem to grow slowly all over, not just where a headband sits. Jess had Lilia in bows constantly, and her hair grew fast and thick. People need to pipe down on the evils of bows lol. Just say you don't like them, that's ok!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

How about we correct other people and express our opinions without telling anyone to pipe down lmao
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

mara7 wrote:I have natural red pretty close to Jessssssss' red, my husband is Italian and has dark brown hair. Our son was born with bright red hair, that fell out at about 3-4 weeks old and turned blonde. He's now 7 years old and has been super blonde ever since. It's definitely too early for her to be getting excited.
I was strawberry blonde as a kid and my hair darkened up to a medium auburn. Depending on how much time I spent in the sun kinda depicted how red or brown my hair would look. It always had a tint of red though.
I dyed it and now I think my natural color is growing in more brown than anything so Addy's can and probably will change. As someone who likes Jess, I'm even a little weirded out on how obsessed they seem to be with red hair and bows.

I have no idea how her hair will turn out. I never would have imagined Lilia would turn out blonde looking at her parents, but that's just how genetics go.
I wonder if the bow obsession will pass once the brand new feel of having a baby girl passes.
I don't mind bows I just don't see the point of always putting one on.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

dazzled wrote:How about we correct other people and express our opinions without telling anyone to pipe down lmao
Ok you're right, I apologize. The app isn't letting me delete, I'll keep trying, but that was shitty of me. I'm all about discussing opinions, but people are trying to say this hair loss thing like it's a fact. Obviously everyone can discuss whatever they want, I'm no one's boss lol. Just voicing my opinion that the eye color debate is pointless and circular, and the hair loss thing has no proof. But I should have said it better.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

imapumkinseed wrote:
dazzled wrote:How about we correct other people and express our opinions without telling anyone to pipe down lmao
Ok you're right, I apologize. The app isn't letting me delete, I'll keep trying, but that was shitty of me. I'm all about discussing opinions, but people are trying to say this hair loss thing like it's a fact. Obviously everyone can discuss whatever they want, I'm no one's boss lol. Just voicing my opinion that the eye color debate is pointless and circular, and the hair loss thing has no proof. But I should have said it better.

Genuine question, have you been on this forum for a while? Everything people talk about on this board is circular. The same debates always come up when theres nothing new to talk about.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I still say the baby looks like captain Picard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok I'm seriously done after this lol
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 4d3af0.jpg[/img]

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Genuine question, have you been on this forum for a while? Everything people talk about on this board is circular. The same debates always come up when theres nothing new to talk about.
I haven't been posting for long, but I've been reading for a long time. I know most debates are come back around. That doesn't mean no one should comment on them coming back around, or be snarky about the sudden appearance of a dozen genetics and hair loss experts lol, none of whom will ever admit they're wrong! Everyone makes fun of the dying Lilia's hair topic. I figured most people were probably sick of the eye color argument, too. But like I said, have at it. I can choose to read or not :) I just should have been more considerate in voicing my opinion that people were beating a dead horse.

Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

Ugh, the constant 'baby voice' she uses when talking to everyone in her life >:<
Jlynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jlynn »

Did anybody else Adderall had on a girly outfit while Jess was still in the hospital? But she didn't know it was a girl right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

So, Addelyn looks like Captain Picard, and Captain Picard looks like Mr. Clean. Therefore, Addelyn looks just like Mr. Clean.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

sarahbearrr01 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:In the Instagram pic she does look like she has strawberry blonde hair but again I wouldn't get excited if I was jess until she's older

Looks like the blue eye debate can end lol. her eyes look real light

I hope she doesn't treat this baby differently Bc it has the traits she wanted :|

She's looking a lot more like chris to me
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 41be0d.png[/img] I was just coming here to say this! For a while I couldn't tell which side she looked more like, but now I see a lot of Chris in her (at least in his photo, I'll probably change my mind again lol)

I agree. She looks like Chris' dad to me.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

"She has the LONGEST eyelashes"
*zooms in on her nonexistent eyelashes*

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Jlynn wrote:Did anybody else Adderall had on a girly outfit while Jess was still in the hospital? But she didn't know it was a girl right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Uh, the baby was born at home and taken to the hospital to see Jess. Plenty of time to dress her in pink. Jess mentioned she had some pink clothes and blue clothes before the baby was born.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I forgot how annoying Jess's baby-talking voice is.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

imapumkinseed wrote:And I've never known a baby to have long term hair loss due to headbands. Emilia's hair seem to grow slowly all over, not just where a headband sits. Jess had Lilia in bows constantly, and her hair grew fast and thick. People need to pipe down on the evils of bows lol. Just say you don't like them, that's ok!

Headbands can also deform the shape of the skull if they're too tight and worn too often. It's not just about hair loss.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Chatabox wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:And I've never known a baby to have long term hair loss due to headbands. Emilia's hair seem to grow slowly all over, not just where a headband sits. Jess had Lilia in bows constantly, and her hair grew fast and thick. People need to pipe down on the evils of bows lol. Just say you don't like them, that's ok!

Headbands can also deform the shape of the skull if they're too tight and worn too often. It's not just about hair loss.
You think the stretchy type of bows that Jess is using are going to cause a skull deformity? I'd love to see some proof of that. I think they'd have to be very obviously too tight to cause damage. Here in the south we have many, many babies who never leave the house without a bow, and no deformed skull epidemic... hmm...
AJJLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AJJLife »

Couple things...

I think this baby takes after the Skube side of the family. I pray for brown hair like many of you cause I'm over the red hair crap and I can't stand to hear it over and over. My daughters hair was like that when she was born and now it is blonde but yellow white blonde so that's a possibility too.

Side note her kissing Chris looked 100% for the camera and in my opinion awkward. I don't buy that she loves this guy at all, just my opinion.
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 11b8f2.png
how many more fucking times do we need to be introduced? She already has 3 videos about her & Snapchats her, sure she posted instagram photos & used every other social media platform to brag about her... ImageImageImage

Return to “JesssFam”