Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part 80)

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I just love how these girls on his ig are always commenting on how Chris is this perfect guy and they wish he had a brother.. Like really? It's a no for me lmao
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I also think Chris loves the ass kissing and attention he receives cause why else would he post all that cheesy shit about Jess to Instagram?
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Natalie dresses Airabella so cute lately. She's a really gorgeous little girl.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I don't give a shit if someone calls chris ugly. Lets remember how he went on a mentally disabled girl's Instagram and called her fat & ugly. He's a piece of shit.
WTF! When did this happen? That is so sad, I hate when people bully disabled kids! ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Hershey821 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I don't give a shit if someone calls chris ugly. Lets remember how he went on a mentally disabled girl's Instagram and called her fat & ugly. He's a piece of shit.
WTF! When did this happen? That is so sad, I hate when people bully disabled kids! ☹️

At the beginning of their relationship, wasn't it?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

LMFAO xD
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

I don't like any of her daddies, as far as physical appearance is concerned. Gabe is just not my type, I hate drake's hair and he's got quite a dumb face and small eyes, and stabby just looks like a giant baby to me. Plus the way they all plump up living with jesss and her bad eating habits. Nope.
Now go on and call me an asshole.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Hershey821 wrote:

Yeah chris used to engage in a lot of fights with Instagram trolls when he got with jess. He would go on their profiles and lurk back weeks to write rude ass comments. Calling girls cakeface & stuff.

I don't think the user he called fat & ugly was a frequent visitor to this site, but the girl came on this board telling everyone to look at her picture and it was true. She had said something rude to him too though. But like I said it was obvious she was special needs so idk why the f he would even go there with her.

around the same time someone hacked jess' Instagram and he was so weird about it. He was like "caught you and we have your IP address so now I'm gonna drive to Arizona (where the person apparently lived) & ruin your life"

He's weird as fuck & im not fooled by his act at all.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Im genuinely curious as to why the topic of "which baby daddy is the cutest?" pops all of a sudden occasionally ? Apparently Jess has gotten very boring lately.

Anyways in her meet Addy video at around 9:21 mark Jess's camel toe tho lol.
maybebaby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maybebaby »

REPEAT POST - MOD
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I'm curious as to which one of those are you ? :D
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

maybebaby wrote:HI everyone, I hope I'm doing this right? I'm new here! I'm curious what you all think makes a YouTube mommy great? I've read so many posts on here (gabeandjess/jesssfam, okbaby, kkandbabyj, teenmommy2010) and everything is whined about which I get, some stuff they do is horrendous but I'm wondering what does it take for a YouTube mommy to not be whined about? Are you all just looking for a YouTube family that lives "a normal life" kids go to a normal school, eat healthy, aren't spoilt, have manners, don't let fame go to their heads and conduct themselves in a desirable way? Or is there just no hope for YouTube mommy's and no matter what they do it will all be picked apart?
There are actually a lot of YouTube moms that don't have boards on here/they're barely talked about.

I recently started watching ilovebeingamommy and I like her a lot and her family is adorable. I also like ashleyplus3.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

We only really pick on the crazy ones. If you're sane and a good mom, we might point out minor mistakes, but no one will be mad about it. It's all about the drama level, like a soap opera. There's gonna be a lot more to talk about if you're nuts. If you're generally likeable, you'll have people defending you, even on here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
maybebaby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maybebaby »

marshmellow wrote:I'm curious as to which one of those are you ? :D
I don't do YouTube videos I would love to But I couldn't handle the criticism even though we are everything I listed above ;)
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
maybebaby wrote:HI everyone, I hope I'm doing this right? I'm new here! I'm curious what you all think makes a YouTube mommy great? I've read so many posts on here (gabeandjess/jesssfam, okbaby, kkandbabyj, teenmommy2010) and everything is whined about which I get, some stuff they do is horrendous but I'm wondering what does it take for a YouTube mommy to not be whined about? Are you all just looking for a YouTube family that lives "a normal life" kids go to a normal school, eat healthy, aren't spoilt, have manners, don't let fame go to their heads and conduct themselves in a desirable way? Or is there just no hope for YouTube mommy's and no matter what they do it will all be picked apart?
There are actually a lot of YouTube moms that don't have boards on here/they're barely talked about.

I recently started watching ilovebeingamommy and I like her a lot and her family is adorable. I also like ashleyplus3.
Yay! I just started watching ilovebeingamommy too and I adore her. Complete opposite end of the spectrum as Jesss. I learn a lot of great pointers about for when I will someday be a mom.

I watch jesss because I don't really care about celebrity gossip anymore and watching her is the next best thing. She's a damn train wreck and I just can't look away. Basically, she is teaching me what not to do when I have kids...

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

gemmie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016113 ... 2eae74.png[/img]

Can I just take a second to say how cute Natalie's daughter is ImageI wonder how jesss feels when she sees pics of her, esp since Natalie seems like a great mom.

Natalie looks so young with her brown hair. I used to think the baby was funny looking. As a toddler she is cute.

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

On the baby daddy talk I just think it's kind of funny how Gabe after he left jess was pretty successful I don't know much about his career but he seems comfortable and he has a great relationship. And I know Drake and Natalie's relationship hasn't always been perfect but they're still together for almost three years and he seems to be pretty involved with their daughter. Jess might want some self-reflection on why those relationships went wrong and maybe she'll actually keep Chris
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

80085 wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:Drake is super hot, skinny, fat.. Nice face.
Oh yeah, super hot....
Who is that?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wait whaaaat??
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He comes off as fruity to me. Idk. I know attractions range from person to person so tonme he's ugly and seems like a jerk.[/quote]

What does "fruity" mean?[/quote]

Pretty sure fruity means gay. I completely disagree with it too. Some men dont have deep voices, some like tight clothes, some dont like cars (gasp). doesnt mean they are gay.[/quote]

Sigh. I figured that is what was meant but was giving the benefit of the doubt since its highly offensive.

Return to “JesssFam”