Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I don't have an attitude. If you are allowed to say what you want I am entitled to do so. Move on yourself if you don't like it and just reply to what you want. It wasn't targeted at you but because you are bored seeing it maybe you shouldn't look into her thread and scroll down. Just saying. To save you some extra boredom. It ruins our mood to being told about why we ask. If you don't have the energy to reply then don't. But replying to say it's annoying is pointless. My opinion though. Opinions is like a$$holes. Everyone has one. You shouldn't be affected though. If that is the case that is. I may assuming wrong?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

SilverLady01 wrote:I don't have an attitude. If you are allowed to say what you want I am entitled to do so. Move on yourself if you don't like it and just reply to what you want. It wasn't targeted at you but because you are bored seeing it maybe you shouldn't look into her thread and scroll down. Just saying. To save you some extra boredom. It ruins our mood to being told about why we ask. If you don't have the energy to reply then don't. But replying to say it's annoying is pointless. My opinion though. Opinions is like a$$holes. Everyone has one. You shouldn't be affected though. If that is the case that is. I may assuming wrong?
FYI....Eleanor is a mod.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Again that is why I asked if I broke any rules. The fact that she is a mod doesn't mean whatever she says I should agree. If there isn't any break on the rules I think her comment was pointless as we were in the subject which is Tayler.

Now on Tayler as this is the point of the thread and what any mod finds annoying, Tayler has changed her Instagram twice after the Saltandburnme. The last change I am aware is rustedoverwetdreams or something similar.
Sarah did post a picture of Anberlin that became 3 years old. So she does have been seeing the children. Which means that Tayler is either back with Chuckie or they are paying for something. Image
QueenR_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenR_ »

I can't believe her youngest is 3 already! Doesn't seem like it's been 3 years
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Most likely the only reason she got to see Sara is probably because Tayler knows they're more equipped to buy the kids nicer presents.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

SilverLady01 wrote:Again that is why I asked if I broke any rules. The fact that she is a mod doesn't mean whatever she says I should agree. If there isn't any break on the rules I think her comment was pointless as we were in the subject which is Tayler.

Now on Tayler as this is the point of the thread and what any mod finds annoying, Tayler has changed her Instagram twice after the Saltandburnme. The last change I am aware is rustedoverwetdreams or something similar.
Sarah did post a picture of Anberlin that became 3 years old. So she does have been seeing the children. Which means that Tayler is either back with Chuckie or they are paying for something. Image
You're picking a fight for no reason. You need to check yourself. I said move on. One more word about it you will be getting a warning. Try me.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

SilverLady01 wrote:Again that is why I asked if I broke any rules. The fact that she is a mod doesn't mean whatever she says I should agree. If there isn't any break on the rules I think her comment was pointless as we were in the subject which is Tayler.

Holy schnikes, Anberlin actually looks like a normal kid because someone finally did her hair and put her in clothes!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I didn't even recognize anberlin in that picture ! She looks like a normal little girl and so happy. She never looks that happy around Tayler.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Whoa, Sara looks just like Chuckie

I wonder if she really didn't go through with terminating the pregnancy. I guess we will find out soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I wonder if she kept he baby and will claim she had an abortion and got pregnant to chuckle. And will have an early baby

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

What makes everyone now think she kept the baby.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if she terminated or if she faked the termination because she's selfish. If she kept the baby there's money to be made(either via government or adoption) and if she terminated then she doesn't have another kid to deal with. Personally I wouldn't even be the slightest bit surprised if she terminated and immediately got pregnant by Chuckie or if she didn't terminate and claimed it was Chuckie's.

This makes me so sad. That a mother of three in her twenties has shown herself to be so pathetic that none of any of this seems out of character or impossible. It's a shame she blatantly refuses to listen to ANYONE who offers advice to better herself that doesn't line up with her immediate desires
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

SunnyLove wrote:What makes everyone now think she kept the baby.
I think she put the baby's due date back on her Instagram.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She likes the attention she gets with every move she makes.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Can a mod weigh in on a question I have please? I found a post Sara's boyfriend made that might be kind interesting but am I allowed to post it or would I have to block out names? I mean the status was public so it's not like nobody can see it anyway
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So when was it that Tayler accused Chuckie of harassing her at work? I noticed this post and thought the timing was interesting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

No she quit before July 7th. That's when it was first brought up here. He probably said that because they could finally go without worrying about her calling the cops
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:No she quit before July 7th. That's when it was first brought up here. He probably said that because they could finally go without worrying about her calling the cops
Ahhhh yes thank you. I remembered it was around June or July so I wasn't sure if that was before or after
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

she said word for word that she was no longer pregnant. the sad thing is, if she did fake having an abortion, it wouldn't even be the lowest thing she's done. this girl is fucked up on so many levels.
kristunn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristunn »

I think it's just a glitch and her old bio has popped up. She hasnt used her saltandburnme username since she had the abortion

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”