Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part 80)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part

Unread post by webby »

Kaden's hair got worse. why does she not cut it?!!
of course the bathtub is pink :roll:

Sent from my 0PJA2
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:also to the poster that asked , you need cute children,large disposable income, spotless house, white furniture, seasonal decor, ,many cushions, target addiction for haul video, thick skin and a winning smile . lol.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
basically Britney lol

Sent from my 0PJA2
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Yeah chris used to engage in a lot of fights with Instagram trolls when he got with jess. He would go on their profiles and lurk back weeks to write rude ass comments. Calling girls cakeface & stuff.

I don't think the user he called fat & ugly was a frequent visitor to this site, but the girl came on this board telling everyone to look at her picture and it was true. She had said something rude to him too though. But like I said it was obvious she was special needs so idk why the f he would even go there with her.

around the same time someone hacked jess' Instagram and he was so weird about it. He was like "caught you and we have your IP address so now I'm gonna drive to Arizona (where the person apparently lived) & ruin your life"

He's weird as fuck & im not fooled by his act at all.
Oh. So just because a person is disabled it's ok to insult a person and that person is not to insult you back?? Man, fuck her and her disabled card. Her brain works perfectly apparently. If she's going to insult me, I'll insult her back!! Foh
Ew. If you think a grown ass man with children insulting a special needs teenager is okay, then idk what to even say to you because you are probably a disgusting person.

I went to high school with a mentally impaired person who would always post really weird nudes of herself online. She knew how to use the internet but that doesn't mean she understood the impacts of her actions. So why don't you go ahead and "foh".
Even "normal" people does the stupidity of posting nude online. So, what's your point?
"Ew" is all the "disabled" people whos use their disability to use and abuse like they want to, knowing they can get away with it for "sofhearted" people like y'all. Well that kite ain't going up me! And I'm done with this discussion because it's my opinion.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Yeah chris used to engage in a lot of fights with Instagram trolls when he got with jess. He would go on their profiles and lurk back weeks to write rude ass comments. Calling girls cakeface & stuff.

I don't think the user he called fat & ugly was a frequent visitor to this site, but the girl came on this board telling everyone to look at her picture and it was true. She had said something rude to him too though. But like I said it was obvious she was special needs so idk why the f he would even go there with her.

around the same time someone hacked jess' Instagram and he was so weird about it. He was like "caught you and we have your IP address so now I'm gonna drive to Arizona (where the person apparently lived) & ruin your life"

He's weird as fuck & im not fooled by his act at all.
Oh. So just because a person is disabled it's ok to insult a person and that person is not to insult you back?? Man, fuck her and her disabled card. Her brain works perfectly apparently. If she's going to insult me, I'll insult her back!! Foh
Ew. If you think a grown ass man with children insulting a special needs teenager is okay, then idk what to even say to you because you are probably a disgusting person.

I went to high school with a mentally impaired person who would always post really weird nudes of herself online. She knew how to use the internet but that doesn't mean she understood the impacts of her actions. So why don't you go ahead and "foh".
Even "normal" people does the stupidity of posting nude online. So, what's your point?
"Ew" is all the "disabled" people whos use their disability to use and abuse like they want to, knowing they can get away with it for "sofhearted" people like y'all. Well that kite ain't going up me! And I'm done with this discussion because it's my opinion.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Btw I went back and looked it up on here and the girl didn't even write on chris' Instagram. She followed a jess hater Instagram and made comments about jess. then chris obviously lurked that Instagram and went to her page and commented on 16 different photos of hers. Like I said.....he's gross.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

New video is up, guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not softhearted, I just would never call a mentally disabled teenager fat & ugly. But ok.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Softhearted people? LMFAO this bitch. I'm sure these "softhearted" people have no problem calling out disgusting people like you.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

It's winter, everyone has pants/leggings on except for Lilia because pretty princess girl.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

You sound like a Trump supporter for real. Gross. Yes, disabilities are taken into consideration for some shit. Its not just an excuse. Get over it. Some of us are confident and mature enough humans that we don't get offended at every little thing, and can still have compassion for people who are talking shit :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

that is really gross that addelyn still had vernix on her at 1 1/2 weeks old..I know she couldn't have a real bath bc of the umbilical cord, but damn I hope they gave her a sponge bath at least. Makes me nauseous to imagine all the kids holding her and kissing her after possible only being wiped off.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The blonde twin (I forget his name sorry! Caden? Kaden?) his hands were so dirty in the "meet addelyn" vlog and he kept touching her face. And all Jesssss could say is her annoying "Aaaauuuhhhwww" cuz she can't say it the normal aaaww way.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Man jess sound sooo annoyed when Kaden called the baby a "he".

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I didn't know bostongirl was disabled...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Okay she can't keep herself clean but can she give her s decent sponge bath damn
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

It's so different in different countries. In Australia we bath them properly straight away and clean the cord. I couldn't imagine my poor family coming to visit and holding a vernix covered baby

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Can Kyson make all the videos from now on? I really like it. He was afraid of the vacuum cleaner at first, how cute^^ "Mama, can I be your friend?", I love that kid :)

Kaden has slightly improved, something tells me, that this isn't just the success of getting older, I think she won't admit that maybe he has some kind of assistance.

Put something babylike on Addy, if not she'll end up pooping all through the couch, or wherever she lies, Jesus! And she already starts the whole matchiness with Lilia, so Lilia and Addy can be her female Twins, that she never had.

Chris looks really sad, I know that feeling, it sucks so bad! :( I loved his interaction with Addy though <3
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I don't think it's country specific. I'm in the US and mine were always bathed right away, and it's normal at the hospital where I work. That's 3 different states. The policy is don't submerge/soak the umbilical stump, and clean it with alcohol afterward. But yeah... we don't just leave vernix sitting on babies. That's a Jess thing... anything that came out of her uterus is sacred! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This may be just a me thing but why put jeans on the boys just to lounge around at home? They are uncomfortable. I feel bad for the kids at my son's preschool who wear jeans because they dance and play and move around a lot. They sit cris cros apple sauce on the floor. They play on the jungle gym. They can't be comfortable. :\ Even I take mine off once I'm home.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:is foh short for gtfoh ? confused old lady here.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
I think so. Another confused old lady here, but urban dictionary assures me that I'm correct... Image

Return to “JesssFam”