Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part 80)

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Re: Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Lisey26 wrote:Uh-oh, Addie put on 'over a pound' in two weeks! Let's just hope messica doesn't start calling her "my little fatty" like she did with kyson.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
I thought that was Landen.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
bumblebee_22
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bumblebee_22 »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
Ripley wrote:I dont think Valentine is bad. And i kind of think "Val" as a guy's name sounds cool! My son has 2 middle names. They are just the names of mine and my husband's fathers who have both passes away. I never thought it was a big deal that he had 2 middle names. We just wanted to honour both of them, but my family thinks it is weird. So I am a bit insecure about it now. :(

How old is your cousin's son? Is he old enough to know his name and the meaning? How does he feel about his own name and how do others (i.e. teachers etc...) react? Just curious?
I think that's partly the reason I'm insecure about it too, my family HATED Valentine haha.
And to the above poster about correcting your child, I hope you didn't mean mean because I never said that :)
I only said not to baby talk. I actually don't correct our son, unless it's constantly used for weeks on end. They eventually learn how to say things properly if the parents themselves speak correctly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Oh, no, it wasn't you! It was further back were someone said that it was really bad that Jess didn't correct her children. I started to write it, then one of my children woke up (I live in Sweden). When I posted it the message I responded to had disappeared far back :oops:
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Her Snapchat had me so worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Looks like Jess bought a new double stroller...
Isn't that the one she already has? I've seen her use a big stroller for when they go to Disneyland.

why would it be in a box? Plus I just re watched a small part of the Disneyland video to check and it's different
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

She had a double stroller with the twins but I can vouch that those cheap graco ones like she had are crap at steering and hard to push. I can't tell the brand of the new one but hopefully she upgraded. Although I'm not sure I'd invest a ton of money since Landen walks everywhere... unless she's already planning more, lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Lilia definitely almost tipped the stroller over in the last snap. Lol oops. Hopefully Addie is strapped in!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So annoying, she's acting like she's a big sister for the first time. You have three other kids, jess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Seriously. She is acting like this is only her 2nd kid. Wtf.

Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:So annoying, she's acting like she's a big sister for the first time. You have three other kids, jess.
Also, what's the difference between having baby brother or sister to Lilia? A baby is a baby. Would Lilia not push the stroller if it had been a baby brother?
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Did you guys see on snapchat Lilia pushing the pram and almost tipping it over as Jess was saying how "wonderful" she was at it ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

bumblebee_22 wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:
Ripley wrote:I dont think Valentine is bad. And i kind of think "Val" as a guy's name sounds cool! My son has 2 middle names. They are just the names of mine and my husband's fathers who have both passes away. I never thought it was a big deal that he had 2 middle names. We just wanted to honour both of them, but my family thinks it is weird. So I am a bit insecure about it now. :(

How old is your cousin's son? Is he old enough to know his name and the meaning? How does he feel about his own name and how do others (i.e. teachers etc...) react? Just curious?
I think that's partly the reason I'm insecure about it too, my family HATED Valentine haha.
And to the above poster about correcting your child, I hope you didn't mean mean because I never said that :)
I only said not to baby talk. I actually don't correct our son, unless it's constantly used for weeks on end. They eventually learn how to say things properly if the parents themselves speak correctly.

Oh, no, it wasn't you! It was further back were someone said that it was really bad that Jess didn't correct her children. I started to write it, then one of my children woke up (I live in Sweden). When I posted it the message I responded to had disappeared far back :oops:
A great way to correct children is for example:
Kid: "I heared it!"
Parent: "you heard it?! That's awesome!"

That way you correct them without them noticing, and with that technique they will eventually start saying it correctly. My son never noticed and it always worked. :)

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Of course she's a better big sister this time... when Landen was born, she was not even 4 yet. At that age they can't help much beyond "hand me a diaper." I hate that Jess is attributing it to getting a little sister. It's getting weird.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Esraa20 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:So annoying, she's acting like she's a big sister for the first time. You have three other kids, jess.
Also, what's the difference between having baby brother or sister to Lilia? A baby is a baby. Would Lilia not push the stroller if it had been a baby brother?

I know right? She's like trying really hard to push the closest bond on them out of all the siblings and it's weird.

I've said it before but I really think the age gap + all the siblings in the middle is not going to give them that sister/sister bond she seems to want..especially if she's training lilia to be a mommy figure to her
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I can hear Jess right now "ugh you guuuuyyysss Lilia is soooooo great with princess Addie she is such a natural mom and considers Addie her own so Chris and I are gonna let Lilia adopt her while we make another!"
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:

I know right? She's like trying really hard to push the closest bond on them out of all the siblings and it's weird.

I've said it before but I really think the age gap + all the siblings in the middle is not going to give them that sister/sister bond she seems to want..especially if she's training lilia to be a mommy figure to her
Her justification for baby #6/8 will be that Lilia and Addie are too far apart in age to have a close sister bond, so they're going to try for another girl.

Edit: baby #6 might not even be with Chris, so I shouldn't add the /8. I'm giving her way too much credit.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I have two middle names and my niece does too, because her mom couldn't decide on just one lol.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

dazzled wrote:Did Jess ghostwrite this?
How is brexet pronounced Bridget? Is that a thing??

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
dazzled wrote:Did Jess ghostwrite this?
How is brexet pronounced Bridget? Is that a thing??

I think it's a joke lol
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i was going to say, it must be a joke. I dont see anyone actually naming their kid "Pimpley" as in covered in pimples? Thaliam as in rhyming with "Valium"? Dudeson? Parsley? Yeah. Nobody is THAT stupid.
I kind of wish it wasn't a joke though! The responses would have been so fun to read! lol
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

The only nice name on there is Kane. I would (personally) actually name my child that.

Return to “JesssFam”