Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part 80)

yummles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessfam:RightMixOfStupidityAndLackOfContraceptives (Part

Unread post by yummles »

Addelyn actually looks cute in that snapchat pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I think she looks a lot like Jess and Kaden, and slightly cross eyed. But cute. She's also one of the baldest babies I've ever seen. Which delights me in a bitchy way.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

mrsbarnaby wrote:We regret what we gave our son as a middle name... he loves it though, but he's only 7 and he probably won't feel the same as an adult. He was born on valentines day so we gave him Valentine as a middle name. I know, it's bad >.<
Tbh though, the woman next to me in the hospital used it as a first name haha.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
One of my sons middle name is Valentine too! I love it.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

So this is totally OT but Jess is boring right now anyways lol. I only started watching her halfway through Landens pregnancy but I watched a few old ones here and there when I get bored so I know everything that's gone on. Today my kid is sick so instead of listening to Caillou's annoying voice all morning, I decided to watch Lilia pregnancy vlogs instead, which are proven to be equally as annoying as Caillou. OMG. Has anyone EVER seen a 17 year old girl that freakin' excited to be knocked up? The amount of squeeling and overuse of the word "hecka" (what??) was enough to put me over the edge. I have never seen any teenage girl that fully invested in their pregnancy before.. and when Gabe joined her for an update and something came up about boy clothes, and she said "that's okay, we'll save it for Stephen or one of our other future babies" damn, her mind was set early on this train wreck, chaotic life she lives. And just look at her now lol! I wonder if she ever watches those old videos.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

imapumkinseed wrote:I find it weird that Jess went through that whole ERF phase and spent hundreds and hundreds on Diono seats, and now she couldn't care less. Landen is already forward facing, and princess Addie is in one of the cheapest carseats out there! Personally I'd rather spend 3 or 4 hundred on a good double stroller and carseat than on tacky Christmas decorations... JMO...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
At one point she even criticized Drake for having cheap car seats for the twins and Landen when he would pick them up.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:So this is totally OT but Jess is boring right now anyways lol. I only started watching her halfway through Landens pregnancy but I watched a few old ones here and there when I get bored so I know everything that's gone on. Today my kid is sick so instead of listening to Caillou's annoying voice all morning, I decided to watch Lilia pregnancy vlogs instead, which are proven to be equally as annoying as Caillou. OMG. Has anyone EVER seen a 17 year old girl that freakin' excited to be knocked up? The amount of squeeling and overuse of the word "hecka" (what??) was enough to put me over the edge. I have never seen any teenage girl that fully invested in their pregnancy before.. and when Gabe joined her for an update and something came up about boy clothes, and she said "that's okay, we'll save it for Stephen or one of our other future babies" damn, her mind was set early on this train wreck, chaotic life she lives. And just look at her now lol! I wonder if she ever watches those old videos.

I always like to bring up the fact that by 6 weeks pregnant the crib was already purchased
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:So this is totally OT but Jess is boring right now anyways lol. I only started watching her halfway through Landens pregnancy but I watched a few old ones here and there when I get bored so I know everything that's gone on. Today my kid is sick so instead of listening to Caillou's annoying voice all morning, I decided to watch Lilia pregnancy vlogs instead, which are proven to be equally as annoying as Caillou. OMG. Has anyone EVER seen a 17 year old girl that freakin' excited to be knocked up? The amount of squeeling and overuse of the word "hecka" (what??) was enough to put me over the edge. I have never seen any teenage girl that fully invested in their pregnancy before.. and when Gabe joined her for an update and something came up about boy clothes, and she said "that's okay, we'll save it for Stephen or one of our other future babies" damn, her mind was set early on this train wreck, chaotic life she lives. And just look at her now lol! I wonder if she ever watches those old videos.

I always like to bring up the fact that by 6 weeks pregnant the crib was already purchased
Most teenagers facing an unplanned pregnancy are still weighing their options at 6 weeks, if they even know they're pregnant yet. Buying a crib is probably one of the last things on their mind. But yeah, Jess's pregnancy was tooootally unplanned guys!

I have no idea how anyone who has watched her pregnancy vlogs with Lilia can still believe it wasn't planned.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and a teen and currently weighing my options I'm in no way thinking about cribs and diapers and pretty clothes.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babyfox wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Most teenagers facing an unplanned pregnancy are still weighing their options at 6 weeks, if they even know they're pregnant yet. Buying a crib is probably one of the last things on their mind. But yeah, Jess's pregnancy was tooootally unplanned guys!

I have no idea how anyone who has watched her pregnancy vlogs with Lilia can still believe it wasn't planned.
She's so ridiculous

I got pregnant at 18 and I didn't even know where I was gonna live myself. whether it was staying at home or moving in with my now husband. I was absolutely not thinking of cribs and the baby's sex yet like she was. It's so painfully obvious lilia was planned. It's easy to have a "positive attitude" when your pregnancy was freakin planned
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I had my son at 22 and he didn't even have a crib till he was 3 months because we were moving around so much I mean he had a bassinet and a pack and play but I didn't know at six weeks I found out at 9weeks and I don't think I bought anything for another 10 weeks
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So....she's cosleeping with addelyn and landen and lets addelyn sleep on her stomach at 2 weeks old. Sounds real safe

And I breastfed two boys and I'm not judgy about public breastfeeding but wtf? Why does she have to pull out the boobs in every video? I watch a lot of YouTube moms that nurse and no one else does that.
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

I swear Jessssss times her videos around feeding time. Like the time she's due to eat. "Oh you're hungry?? Let me set up my camera real quick!!"

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Thank Goodness she warns us before showing her stomach. I have no desire to it.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

She literally pulls out her boob at least once in every video. Gotta get those additional views from creepy older men.

Also, mark the time and day, Jess said that she's "so excited to never be pregnant again". Let's see if that ends up being true.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Personal: If/when I ever have kids, I'm not going to say a word about my kids' bodies. I remember when I was in 7th grade, my grandmother said to me in front of my relatives, "You're so fat. You need to go on a diet." I got upset, and some of my aunts jumped in and said, "You should lose weight. You're not going to get a boyfriend if you're fat." Looking back at pictures, I still had some baby fat, but I wasn't obese. I resorted to eating one meal a day, lying to teachers about eating a big breakfast so they wouldn't make me eat lunch on days when I'd skip it, and honestly believing I was ugly. Heck, even my "friends" (because, looking back, they were all pieces of crap) called me fat and ugly. Mind you, I was in middle school. It took until I was 19 to start eating at least two meals a day and until this year to actually see myself as beautiful.

Remember, guys. #ItsJustABoobChill :roll:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She basically just repeated herself from her 1 week update.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Did anyone else notice that she basically pulled her pants down while facing the camera towards the end of the video when she was showing her belly? Wtf???
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

babyfox wrote:Did anyone else notice that she basically pulled her pants down while facing the camera towards the end of the video when she was showing her belly? Wtf???
And showed her underwear? Yeah.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I wouldn't be surprised if she does the week of life videos with addy because she is the girl she's been wanting but never did it with Landen. Let's see how long these updates last.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Her hair looks realllllly good in the latest video.

Return to “JesssFam”