OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

charswatching
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by charswatching »

DeeplyMissable wrote:No, that's not her. Looks like someone stole her original Twitter username and now they're "roleplaying" as Kyra. Creepy. It says she's "single" in the bio which means the girl behind the account is looking for her "Oscar". *shudder*
Yea but go back there's tweets to and from Oscar??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

charswatching wrote:
DeeplyMissable wrote:No, that's not her. Looks like someone stole her original Twitter username and now they're "roleplaying" as Kyra. Creepy. It says she's "single" in the bio which means the girl behind the account is looking for her "Oscar". *shudder*
Yea but go back there's tweets to and from Oscar??

Still fake. Oscar doesn't have Twitter. It's just a random twelve year old poser.

Scrolled through a few of her tweets and she talks about turning twenty in July. So, if she's pretending to be Kyra to actually fool people (I think it's just role-play though, it's sad people actually do that) she isn't doing a good job considering Kyra didn't turn twenty until this November.
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

So they faked the Oscar aswell? Fucking hell what's wrong with people?

nicelydone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicelydone »

DeeplyMissable wrote:The whole point of the weird mouth zoom thing was the fact that she is short of breath due to her pregnancy. Which makes Oscar ten times more of a jerk than he already is. He is so passive aggressive.
I took it as lighthearted but maybe that's because I would always laugh and joke about my own heavy breathing lol. Kyra seems more upbeat than ever so I hope she would think it was funny and not mean.
frustratedytwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frustratedytwatcher »

The funniest/stupidest thing is that so many 'bug buddies' didn't even get it and asked why they did the mouth zooming in. She's barely even heavy breathing!
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

List of vlogs coming in Dec to kbaby channel: ( or maybe not, but it's a nice photo though).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Time for comment of the day, haaaaayyyyy!
I just wondered Oscar, if a hemorrhoid cream manufacturer approached you to do a sponsorship deal with them would you accept? You could be their poster boy ad. It would be amazing coz you would be on TV in every home in America. You could start the ad by shouting ''GOOD MORNING BUTT BUDDIESSSSSSSSSS!'' And then go on to explain: ''For anyone out there who has a case of SuperLoudAnnoyingItus to the point where it's popped out a wee hemorrhoid, have no fear - Oskie's here.'' Then hold up the tube of cream with one of those super awesomely natural smiles you do so often in your vlogs; the TV crew can edit out any teeth clenching/grinding noises in case viewers think it's some weird side effect from the cream.

Time for the juicy juicyyyyyyyyyy!
I love how you guys let Levi play with electrical appliances in the kitchen. I mean, he's gotta learn some time about danger in the home right? And what better time than when he can't speak but can still crawl into the cupboard to get to them. Next time it would be super cute if you plugged them in, or better still teach Levi how to do it, coz then he could make his own smoothies and stuff. Anyway Oskie, if Kyra ever decided to leave you my mom says you can come and live with us and be my pretend brother and we can watch Nickelodeon, eat pop tarts and play Pokemon Go all day. Bonus point: I can ice skate, don't need baba's anymore and am able to talk.

(Credit to Ardnaid for hemorrhoid idea)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Oh god, they're going to do "baking with Oscar". Ugh, that is definitely going to be one torturous video.

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Scar2016 wrote:List of vlogs coming in Dec to kbaby channel: ( or maybe not, but it's a nice photo though).
Ever heard of a pencil Kyra? That's the easiest way to write that's "not so permanent"

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

LionCalledLeo wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:List of vlogs coming in Dec to kbaby channel: ( or maybe not, but it's a nice photo though).
Ever heard of a pencil Kyra? That's the easiest way to write that's "not so permanent"

LMAO I honestly can't with her
lifeofgraye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lifeofgraye »

ecf997 wrote:
LionCalledLeo wrote:

LMAO I honestly can't with her
Does she really think project is spelled with a capital J? Image

Dear lord. It's one thing to not finish school, but it's another to not intentionally educate yourself Image

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Lol if I'm correct, the last vlog they posted was from Saturday, December 3rd. What editing program does Oscar use that takes him 48+ hours to edit a 10 minute video? I think there is something going on between the 2 which is causing them to slack.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Lol if I'm correct, the last vlog they posted was from Saturday, December 3rd. What editing program does Oscar use that takes him 48+ hours to edit a 10 minute video? I think there is something going on between the 2 which is causing them to slack.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

charswatching wrote:So they faked the Oscar aswell? Fucking hell what's wrong with people? Image

Right?! So freaking weird.... I don't understand it at all, but I was actually made aware that this is a thing people do because they're people who also pretend to be Shay & Colette, Ellie & Jared, JesssFam, etc. It's role-play, but it makes me uncomfortable.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I still don't get why oscar hasn't made his own channel. He could post all his drone shots and skateboard montages and even videos about how to edit and camera reviews. It would get 100k subs overnight.
elisacare95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by elisacare95 »

Does anyone know what they plan on doing with Levi when The Nameless Child (I refuse to use their stupid nicknames) decides to be born? I really hope Korina comes at the end of her pregnancy to take care of him when she goes into labor.

Also, I feel like O&K are only together for Youtube. They don't seem in love anymore, just in like-ish. They know they wouldn't get as many views if they broke up and they have nothing else to fall back on. I also think K doesn't end the relationship because she is scared for Levi's safety when he's with O (or so I hope she would be!)
Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they said Oscars mum was going to come and help when Mini Bug was born?
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Mammabelle wrote:I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they said Oscars mum was going to come and help when Mini Bug was born?
She is
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

I've wondered quite a bit if Oscar and Kyra were struggling or having problems whenever the camera turns off. Which would explain why they've fallen behind more than once and their upload schedule is completely unpredictable and sporadic. Like someone else said, I don't see them "in love" at all, maybe "in like", but I don't see much "love" between them.

For example, I thought the way they celebrated their two year anniversary was really bizarre. I mean, I know without family nearby that they couldn't go out on a special date without Levi, but they barely acknowledged it at all? Coffee and roses from Oscar, but was there even a card? They didn't take a picture together, however Kyra posed with the roses on Instagram and gushed (she overdid it to compensate for the weirdness in my opinion) about how much she loved Oscar and how grateful she was for him. I'm aware that some couples do anniversaries differently, but to me, it speaks volumes for them. It almost felt like what they DID do was only for the vlog.

Trouble in paradise?
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

DeeplyMissable wrote:I've wondered quite a bit if Oscar and Kyra were struggling or having problems whenever the camera turns off. Which would explain why they've fallen behind more than once and their upload schedule is completely unpredictable and sporadic. Like someone else said, I don't see them "in love" at all, maybe "in like", but I don't see much "love" between them.

For example, I thought the way they celebrated their two year anniversary was really bizarre. I mean, I know without family nearby that they couldn't go out on a special date without Levi, but they barely acknowledged it at all? Coffee and roses from Oscar, but was there even a card? They didn't take a picture together, however Kyra posed with the roses on Instagram and gushed (she overdid it to compensate for the weirdness in my opinion) about how much she loved Oscar and how grateful she was for him. I'm aware that some couples do anniversaries differently, but to me, it speaks volumes for them. It almost felt like what they DID do was only for the vlog.

Trouble in paradise?
I also don't think it's a very good sign to always speak of your relationship in terms of "if we ever broke up" like they seem to do so often. That's not healthy.

Return to “OKBaby”