Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Re: Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

Unread post by jaynshann »

Wow awesome.....they're plane lands, they don't even have their luggage yet, but they make sure Ollie gets a new toy. That's what l would do too after stepping off a 10hr flight with my 3yr old 1yr old and in-laws. ;-) What do you think....taking all bets...my bet is Ollie will get a new toy daily. Fin may get 1 the whole trip.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

jaynshann wrote:Wow awesome.....they're plane lands, they don't even have their luggage yet, but they make sure Ollie gets a new toy. That's what l would do too after stepping off a 10hr flight with my 3yr old 1yr old and in-laws. ;-) What do you think....taking all bets...my bet is Ollie will get a new toy daily. Fin may get 1 the whole trip.

Who is finn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

If you look closely when Bryan is filming in the plane with his loud and obnoxious voice, you can see two guys in the back looking at him pissed. And that was before the plane even took off. They look so out of place, wether it is in first class or at that restaurant. I like to fly first class when I have 5+ hours trips and I am so annoyed when people bring their kids., but in that case I'm pretty sure Ollie and Finn behaved better than Bryan. If I didn't know them I would think they are some poor family who got sent on a very special trip from some charity.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

At their hotel, for an extra fee, Missy can get her hair styled in her room. How much do you want to bet that she does?

The vlog should have been called Look how much money we are spending! I know millionaires that do not spend money like they do. I just want to shake them and tell them that this money is not guaranteed. Ugh
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

spotsanddots wrote:I'd be more annoyed if I paid for a first class ticket on a 10 hour flight only to have a loud big mouth filming...

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
When they went to some YouTube convention with Slyfox and the Johnsons, they were making fun of Bryan for how loud he was talking on the plane. I'm sure people were annoyed.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

maloey94 wrote:Hi, so I'm a long time lurker but I finally made an account because I'm from the UK and I can just tell that this trip is going to drive me nuts! I managed to find their hotel online and to book a room is around £1500 a night!! How on earth do they have this much money to throw away?!

Also I have been to St Paul's, they do kind of market themselves as a 'tourist attraction' and charge for entry for tourists - this is the only way they can afford to maintain such a beautiful building! They do have a rule against taking photos/ filming though. I really hope Bryan and Missy respected this, although I highly doubt it.
What is the name of the hotel? I am very curious.

agneseru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agneseru »

My thoughts after the latest vlog:
1. Brian, it may not be a lot of money for you that you spent on the first class tickets, but it probably was a large sum for other people. So could you keep it down during the flight and allow other to enjoy what they spent a lot of money on?
2. When they're outside in the evening, you can clearly see people around them dressed in coats and yet you bring your 3yo outside in a tshirt and a 1yo in pjs. Genius. Don't be surprised if they get sick soon.
3. If I came back to my hotel room to find my stuff unpacked, I would be really angry. That's such an invasion of privacy! But I guess these guys cannot be bothered to do it themselves, so..
4. Bitching about other counties food is soo annoying! Like, it's a part of their culture and if you have come to visit a country, maybe you should at least try it before implying that it tastes bad.
5. Just seeing them spend so much money on things that you could easily live without just sickens me. I have only gone on Europe travels with a group, by a bus and staying at 2 or 3 star hotels, and my family can afford maybe 1 per year. But I love them because it means that I get to see and enjoy other cultures, and visit truly historic and fantastic places. It looks like these guys will spend their vacation in their hotel room or shopping. Such a waste of money. Just the thought of how many real vacations could be afforded for the price of this... I don't even know how to call it..

I could go on and on, but it's so hard to put in words what I'm feeling about this right now... :?
maloey94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maloey94 »

jaynshann wrote: What is the name of the hotel? I am very curious.

Pretty sure I shouldn't be saying that here when anyone could see it. All I'll say is that there are not many Krispy Kreme's in central London, and even fewer which are right next to a Starbucks.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

The worst thing (if there could only be one) is that this whole thing is going to be a write off for them.
So while missy is up with he boys at 10:30 pm where's Bryan ? I'd bet his sound asleep! Lazy fool yet so typical. Why they brought the kids is beyond all reason.
Wonder when the rest of the group shows up?

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

maloey94 wrote:
jaynshann wrote: What is the name of the hotel? I am very curious.

Pretty sure I shouldn't be saying that here when anyone could see it. All I'll say is that there are not many Krispy Kreme's in central London, and even fewer which are right next to a Starbucks.

The name of it is in the vlog too, if you look close enough.

I've actually stayed at that hotel, and I can tell you - you do not see many kids there.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

It bothered me so much when the Lumps and company were at the restaurant, and Missy was _pointing_ at Bryan (and the camera) with her fork full of steak, talking with her mouth full, and saying, "You're always safe with steak!" She's such a rude brat! Suzanne and Jim did not teach their kids table manners! I'd be upset with my kids if they acted like that in private, much less in public in a foreign country!

mblant99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mblant99 »

I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want someone unpacking my suitcase no matter how much I was paying

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

If i knew ahead of time that they were going to unpack for me then i would be ok with it. Who wants to spend time unpacking when you have a new place to explore? Lol

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Did they really spend this much money to attend a show in London? Wouldn't it have been cheaper for just him and MIssy to go? Anyway he thinks all of London is there to see him (major eye roll). I love how Ollie is getting spoiled the whole time, I do believe their second child Mindy would like some attention as well!! I can guarantee if they spelt Ollie's name wrong on the cookie Bryan would have thrown a fit and called them to make him a new one!

Missy acting like she can't eat "London Food" and is safe ordering steak....what is wrong with this girl...they get the same food over there as well!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

janem wrote:The worst thing (if there could only be one) is that this whole thing is going to be a write off for them.
So while missy is up with he boys at 10:30 pm where's Bryan ? I'd bet his sound asleep! Lazy fool yet so typical. Why they brought the kids is beyond all reason.
Wonder when the rest of the group shows up?

I really wonder how they are able to write off things like this trip. Small business owners aren't a supposed to include any family member's travel expenses. Ollie and Finn aren't employees. Neither are Suzanne and Jim or they would have to pay employment taxes. So I think they can only write off certain expenses for Bryan and Missy.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

marshmallowfluf wrote:If i knew ahead of time that they were going to unpack for me then i would be ok with it. Who wants to spend time unpacking when you have a new place to explore? Lol

They definitely don't just unpack without asking the family's permission. Of course the Lannings elected to have it done! No hotel would have someone go into their clients' room unannounced and unpack for them. I'm sure it was agreed upon ahead of time.

So I'm estimating they're spending around $40-50,000 on this trip. Anyone else have a guess?

The plane tickets and hotel alone are around $30,000. They will probably spend $500+ a day on food (Jim might chip in on a few meals, but probably Bryan and Missy will pay for most of them), for an additional $5000 total. Then the Paris trip is a whole separate thing. I'm sure they'll spend a couple thousand there as well. Plus they'll buy a ton of toys and souvenirs.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

British cuisine is the "safest" most boring as it is already so they don't need to be "explorers" to try it, they just have to stop being idiots and that's a difficult task.

According to SocialBlade they make maximum 2mil/year.
Take the safe estimate of 1mil.
50% taxes and Maker studio fees, you get 500k.
That's almost 50.000/month even if they blow all this amount on this trip they will be fine.
I am so sad writing how much these idiots make.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Vincere wrote:British cuisine is the "safest" most boring as it is already so they don't need to be "explorers" to try it, they just have to stop being idiots and that's a difficult task.

According to SocialBlade they make maximum 2mil/year.
Take the safe estimate of 1mil.
50% taxes and Maker studio fees, you get 500k.
That's almost 50.000/month even if they blow all this amount on this trip they will be fine.
I am so sad writing how much these idiots make.
Those numbers don't include money made from sponsors. It's huge amount. Likely more than they earn from views. You also have to consider frequent flyer miles and credit card rewards. Their travel expenses are likely much less than what's being estimated here.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

I know this has been talked about so much but, seriously seeing them spend all this money on materialistic things but then Ollie's speech still sucks is really disheartening. It's just a little bit of their income to hire a speech therapist 1x or 2x a week. Plus, once Ollie is in school, students will make fun of his speech and no one will care about the new toy that's name he can't even pronounce properly.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

These people are REALLY pissing me off...you want to take a trip to London? Cool! You do you! That sounds like fun, and if you have the means, go ahead.

But why do you have to go first class on an expensive airline? Why do you have to get a horrifyingly expensive hotel? Why? You don't need that much luxury, it's literally just to show off, "Look at all this money I have! Look what I can do!"

And their pickiness is pissing me off more than anything. Oh, you don't like the ~strange~ foods in London? The foods you haven't heard of, seen, or tried!? Like, seriously!!! If I'm in a new country, I am trying every new food I can get my hands on (there are some exceptions, of course. Like if it has an ingredient I know I don't like or if it's an animal I'd feel guilty eating), and I'M a REALLY picky person! I just don't get how they can't wrap their heads around the fact that they have normal food in London. It's a big city. Tourists are there every day. Of course they're going to have normal food. Jesus. Also, England's not a fucking desert wasteland where they eat camels and grill up scorpions...

I just wish they would stop skirting around it and just wave some hundred dollar bills at the camera, you know? It would be less subtle than the obviously unneeded amounts of money they're spending on everything...ordinary people have to scrimp and save for stuff like this. Hell, I'm scrimping and saving to go on a weekend vacation, 6 hours away from me, at a $100 a night hotel! They have become so unrelatable, as others have said.

How can they live like this? I would feel so empty, not working for anything and just having everything at my feet. There's no joy or satisfaction if you don't work damn hard for the things you get or do, in my opinion.

Return to “Daily Bumps”