JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yet ANOTHER video 'hello Addelyn' ermm hello but we've met her multiple times this is getting really boring. I really don't want to see any more blow by blow recounts of the birth vlog. Enough already jeeze. Just do some regular vlogs like you used to Hess they are so much more interesting.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Im very done with seeing a naked & pregnant jess. Enough girl. I thought the vlog she posted was lame Bc it was the exact same video her photographer made
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

New poster here!

I think her new video said it all when she said something along the lines of 'Chris was in shock. We couldn't believe it was ACTUALLY a girl.' Does little to hide the fact that she so desperately wanted a girl the entire time despite insisting she didn't mind with #teamhealthybaby and all that. Poor Jackson really wouldn't have received all this attention :/
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Seriously, how many times are we going to meet Addie?? If it was Jackson it would have been a 2 minute video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She acts like she has this fairytale life with their only child addelyn. No bitch you have 10 different kids from 11 baby daddies!

They try to portray addie as a miracle child after years of infertility or miscarriage. It was a beautiful video she should've wait for that to be her first video not some have added vlog!

How did none of her other 10 kids get a special photographer or videographer?! Sad that she thinks her life is so perfect with just her Chris and addie. Sicknlol

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

This site was down for me all of yesterday! I just wanted to post the photos of Mimi holding addie were so sweet and you can tell how much she loves her grandkids. Even though her daughter is a nut case and she's pretty questionable herself lol. Seeing the love between two people is pretty beautiful, IMO.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Slightly off topic as it's not about newest video but did Jess take down the "new relationship" she did about Chris? If she did anyone know why?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

LionCalledLeo wrote:Slightly off topic as it's not about newest video but did Jess take down the "new relationship" she did about Chris? If she did anyone know why?

Probably because everybody kept on asking where they met and she constantly got notifications for that video from people answering questions now from a year ago
Always2011
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Always2011 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Yes. It was a huge deal to her when she finally FF Lilia. And then she meets Chris who only has FF carseats in his car. And she sticks the twins in those. Next thing we know Landen is FF. The mighty sure have fallen. Wonder if Addie will be FF at 2?
Nah she won't wait that long. Addie will be FF at 6 months... remember, she has superior head control and is super intelligent.

I truly hope to God this doesn't happen.[/quote]

It won't.
At six months baby is still in an infant seat, which you literally cannot forward face. Also it's illegal to forward face under a year.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

California recently changed the law to mandatory rearfacing for 2 years. Wonder if she'll turn her earlier
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tinybeartender wrote:New poster here!

I think her new video said it all when she said something along the lines of 'Chris was in shock. We couldn't believe it was ACTUALLY a girl.' Does little to hide the fact that she so desperately wanted a girl the entire time despite insisting she didn't mind with #teamhealthybaby and all that. Poor Jackson really wouldn't have received all this attention :/

I don't understand why they're still so mindfucked by the fact that she's a girl. My husband's family has a ton of boys, and after having two boys I was surprised to find out were expecting a girl, but damn the chances were still 50/50. It's weird how much she's dwelling on it. It was either gonna be one or the other!
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Always2011 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Yes. It was a huge deal to her when she finally FF Lilia. And then she meets Chris who only has FF carseats in his car. And she sticks the twins in those. Next thing we know Landen is FF. The mighty sure have fallen. Wonder if Addie will be FF at 2?
Nah she won't wait that long. Addie will be FF at 6 months... remember, she has superior head control and is super intelligent.

I truly hope to God this doesn't happen.
It won't.
At six months baby is still in an infant seat, which you literally cannot forward face. Also it's illegal to forward face under a year.[/quote]

In California starting Jan 2017 it's illegal to ft until 2

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

babyfox wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that if Jess had given birth in a hospital this time and the doctor had tried to manually retrieve the placenta, she would have called it "unnecessary intervention" or "rushing her body's natural processes"? But since it was her midwife who did it, she saved her life and did exactly the right things.

I thought the same thing.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

babyfox wrote:Does anyone else get the impression that if Jess had given birth in a hospital this time and the doctor had tried to manually retrieve the placenta, she would have called it "unnecessary intervention" or "rushing her body's natural processes"? But since it was her midwife who did it, she saved her life and did exactly the right things.

I thought the same thing.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I thought the "Hello Addelyn" video was wayyyyy too long. The gender reveal video + some extra pictures from Addelyn would have worked fine. Instead it was 9 minutes of naked frowning Jess in 3 different positions in 150 pictures.

If I were to make such a long video dedicated to a "hello" to a child, I would have focused solely on the child; pictures of it, short clips, the name, the weight/length, the siblings they have, the crib they're gonna sleep in. I felt that this video was an poor excuse for what was really just a clip-show about Jess.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

LilaLavender wrote:I thought the "Hello Addelyn" video was wayyyyy too long. The gender reveal video + some extra pictures from Addelyn would have worked fine. Instead it was 9 minutes of naked frowning Jess in 3 different positions in 150 pictures.

If I were to make such a long video dedicated to a "hello" to a child, I would have focused solely on the child; pictures of it, short clips, the name, the weight/length, the siblings they have, the crib they're gonna sleep in. I felt that this video was an poor excuse for what was really just a clip-show about Jess.

AGREED! Does she ever get tired of looking at herself? What is the point of all these redundant photo shoots?! The only thing that has changed over the years is the baby daddy.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

The pictures of the midwife laying on the bed annoyed me. lmao like yeah, get comfortable but not too comfortable.

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I understand that people have had bad experiences with their hospital births, but Jess isn't one of them! She had nothing but amazing things to say about the doctor that delivered the twins, including how he respected her desire to go natural.

So when she's all anti-doctor and anti-hospital birth, it really just comes across as her trying to act all high and mighty.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Next thread: Jesssfam: 50 shades of miss addies red hair
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

violet-kelsey black wrote:The pictures of the midwife laying on the bed annoyed me. lmao like yeah, get comfortable but not too comfortable.

That was really weird to me, I would feel uncomfortable with it if it was me.

Return to “JesssFam”